Hi @Guppy; welcome to RPA! I'm Azazeal849, the global moderator for the site, but you can call me Az. Did I read that right, your character is an “email demon”?

See below for our beginner’s guide to the forum.

Why is your username in yellow?
The yellow tint indicates that you're still a brand new member to the forum community. Note that there are some limitations to your access, such as limited number of PMs (about 2, so you may wish to clear your inbox after you've made your replies.) and the inability to view member profiles.

When will I be upgraded to a full member?
Typically it's about 10 contributing posts, but the quickest path is to simply be active, post and engage with the community. Whether that be in RPs or in our social sections. Go on, say hello!

What's the first thing you should do as a new member?
Take a quick read and familiarize yourself with the rules of our forum. I know, I know, rules already? These rules are straight forward and designed to protect all members of the RPA community. They're for your benefit, I promise!

How do you get to know members of the forum?
Easy! Take a spin through Downtown! This is our social hub, get to know folks through fun and silly games, or join in on a conversation.

Where can you go to talk about your hobbies and interests?
Well that would be our Entertainment section!

Wanna join a new or existing group RP?
Check out this place!

Prefer to start to smaller and hone your skills in a 1 x 1?
This is the place for you.

And with that out of the way...

Feel free to talk to some of the other recent newbies in this section, and don’t be shy about PM-ing one of the moderators or other forum staff if you have a question or need some help finding writing partners. Here's a quick guide to what the colors mean:

Green: RP or Social Mods
Purple: Admin
Blue: Global Mod
Pink: Technical Mod (for site related issues)

Enjoy!