Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Many Creations of ElizabethStark

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

Default The Many Creations of ElizabethStark

Why hello there! I see you have stumbled upon this thread! This thread contains my proud creations throughout my days of role-playing on RPA.

Do enjoy!

Last edited by ElizabethStark; 01-16-2014 at 08:49 AM.

"Thank you, Master."
    "You're welcome, My Padawan."

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

Ester & Anna. One of my first characters as a role-player, and the first ones to make it to the Hall of Fame. The Walking Dead RP created by Porcelain Doll. 9/30/2012

Name: Ester Locke

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Weapons: Machete

Personality: Ester is loving and caring, she hates to see others getting hurt and will normally do something about it. She is a very strong individual, if she has to make a hard decision and if it's best she will do it. She's good at handling situations and a large group of people; which would make her strong on leadership. She's got a lot of heart and compassion even though she's the type to make tough decisions. She is very loyal once she is able to trust a person, her loyalty is very strong; she'll stick by your side even in the stickiest of situations. She does not judge or underestimate people before she even truly knows them. She is a very good convincer, very intelligent and wise. She thinks a situation through before going head first into it. She is also very stubborn.

History: My history isn't very pleasant.. I had been living happily with my parents, everything was perfect. Things got a lot better once Anna was born, she was such a beautiful little girl. Four years after Anna was born, I was fourteen years old; something dreadful happened. My parents had been murdered in cold blood by my psychotic uncle, he held me at gun point once finished butchering up my parents, I had witnessed the whole thing. Thank God Anna wasn't there to see it, she had been at some girl scouts thing at the time. Police showed up in time to rescue me from my uncle's grip, however they weren't the ones who had really saved my life. The police had been telling him over and over to let me go. It had gone on for at least an hour before I finally gathered up enough courage to convince him to let me go. I'm quite the convincer, good with sympathizing and such. My uncles sentence was life in prison without parole.

After that, Anna and I lived with my uncle's wife; my aunt. I knew she was in a lot of pain, she loved my parents, she was my father's sister. We were all grieving for our loss, but I knew the pain could not last forever. I made sure Anna was happy, my aunt couldn't fulfill the motherly role that Anna needed; so I filled that role. I had to be happy, and also smile for her. And so I did.

Current Situation: Ester is hiding up in a treehouse with Anna that she had found when the walkers[currently 'monsters' since Ester isn't exactly sure what to make of them] showed up; it's near a supply store which is great. Unfortunately more and more walkers are showing up around the store making it difficult for Ester to reach it. She figures she should find coverage elsewhere, but is afraid of Anna's safety. Since the treehouse is high and the walkers are stupid, it's a perfect place to stay. However, Ester knows she can't stay here forever. She is currently thinking of her next move.

Appearance: https://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20...ofautumn87.jpg
    [Ester's eyes are blue like her sister's]

Relations: Anna-Little sister

Name: Anna Locke

Sexuality: N/A

Weapons: Pocket Knife

Personality: Anna is a very sweet and shy little girl. She enjoys playing different types of games like any other child. [her personality is short because she's still young, and has a lot to develop]

History: Same as Ester's pretty much.

Current Situation: With Ester

Appearance: https://imgfave.com/view/1484680

Relations: Ester-Big sister
    Last edited by ElizabethStark; 01-16-2014 at 08:56 AM.

"Thank you, Master."

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

Elizabeth. This is the first character I have ever created in the world of role-playing. Thus, the first character I've made on RPA. Snowfall the Equinox RP created by Clyde. 9/10/2012

Name: Elizabeth Elle Starkweather

Code Name: The One Who Is Many

Race: Human [half demon, but Elizabeth is unknown to it]

Class: Battlemage

A Battlemage uses both combat and magic to overcome their enemies, and has much potential and can fight even when all hope seems lost. Has great strength, endurance, agility and whom is not easily over thrown. They're the type to take risks whether big or small. Also is someone of great wisdom and power. They can wield many different forms of magic, and take heed in warnings. They are careful but will still normally take risks.

Appearance: https://m.weheartit.com/entry/4267966

Elizabeth's cold gaze is enough to frighten anybody, with a scar on her right cheek bone, and icy blue eyes. She's very intimidating looking to most. The marks on her right shoulder and upper arm appeared when she was two[she has no clue what they could mean]. But underneath all that, if you know her well enough, you can see sorrow not just hatred. Elizabeth has a circular necklace containing the names of her family[father- Luke, mother- Lilly, brother- Luke Jr.]. She's 5"4' and weighs 94lbs, she has a nice figure which gives way to her swiftness and agility. She has light toned skin and black long hair, she also has a couple other scars across her back and chest which goes to show she's been in fights. She wears a black tank top and black shorts, she doesn't wear sandals or any sort of shoes because it makes her faster without them.

Personality: Elizabeth is a loyal companion to have, she's someone you can trust with your life if you're someone she can trust. Although she can be intimidating with the way she behaves and by the cold look she gives to people she doesn't necessarily like or know, she still tries to understand others. She use to be kind and hated to see people get hurt in any kind of way, but that all began to change overtime when her village had been destoryed. Her kind side is now hidden from the world lost and forgotten in time. She's not easily friended by anyone and has somewhat of a hard time trusting certain people weather is be human, humunculous, or org. It doesn't really matter to her, if she can't trust you she won't have your back at every turn; she'll keep her distance. She doesn't discriminate against any race. She's very careful, but will take risks if need be. Immature people tend to piss her off, she's easily irritated with such people who don't take things seriously, but later throughout the rp she'll learn to be a little less serious at times. She could imagine how some would die, not psychic like, but just because she hated most people and wanted to see their deaths based on how they'd act and such. The first person she trusted in over eight years was Cedric[explained more in history]. She doesn't believe in being "greater" than everybody else, she believes having too much power can kill a person. She's a very wise and intelligent individual, which is one of her best traits. [Throughout the rp she will learn to soften up]

History: Being born into a family who had been thought to be demons or something related to a being of great disaster as well as being born in the village Draegon, which is known for it's homunculi, [although her parents were not humunculi, they loved the village and the people there] Draegon was destroyed by guards which the king had sent, remaining homunculi scattered elsewhere but most died. My parents became travelers after that unfortunately people knew who they were and I suppose they were, in fact, something. Most had been suspicious that they had a child with them and people thought I'd grow up to be some anti-Christ[totally ridiculous] or a demon, so my parents had had no choice but to give me up, and send me to a better home if there was any hope of me not being included as a "demon". At least, this is what I know by what my adoptive parents told me. I had only been three, but I do remember my mother holding me and sobbing with tears running down her cheeks, while my father comforted her with words as he took me out of her arms and before he placed me in a new set of arms he whispered to me, "You'll become great, I just know it. You'll prove them wrong about our kind." and the last thing I remember is looking at my parents as they comforted each other.
    My adoptive family took me to their village, Sibernia. It was quite a large village full of humans, children often played outside and played all sorts of games. The village was always cheerful and had many celebrations of different types such as birthdays, winter games, summer games, who's the best fighter, etc. The winter and summer games were mostly for the children, but adults could join too. Sibernia had a leader, his name was Asraher. He was well known for his healing magic. After about two months of living there I learned to love my new family and village, I gained some friends and even made a best friend. Her name was Rhyme, we were very much alike, and often practiced fighting with wooden swords, we were even the same age although she was slightly older by a month. My mother had brought a baby boy into the world, his name was Luke Jr., named after my father. I knew Luke wasn't my real brother, but I treated him as though he was. I was his big sister, I had to watch over and protect him, that's how I felt when he was born. My parents admired me for all the help I was; I always helped my baby brother get to places when my father worked the forge and my mother designed clothing. I taught Luke all sorts of things when our parents were busy. Once he was old enough Rhyme and I taught him how to fight with a small wooden knife, nothing that could harm him of course. He was about three when we started teaching him, I figured it was a good age because I started at that age. I was six years old at the time. Luke wanted to always help out too, when I would do chores he would help me, when I was helping my father with the forge or my mother with clothing Luke would always follow in my footsteps. I was his rolemodel, I felt proud that Luke looked up to me. He was the best little brother a sister could have. Our father often told Luke and I stories while our mother made us some dessert, the story that stood out to me the most was about the Arcanix Hunters, and he spoke of weapons their weapon crafter made them which included significant engravings. My father drew some of the different engravings, although I now know that he was guessing what they looked like, but at the time I loved how he drew them. I loved to dance with Luke all the time, I was always excited to dance when weddings came because I could dance with anybody and I'd get to learn some new dance moves just by others dancing.
    Everything was fine the first five years, Luke was now five years old and I was eight. My parents had the forge and clothing buisness running better than ever, everyone in the village was happy. Until a leader and his men came to the village one day. The learder's name was Earlander, he called his group "The Destroyers", there was about twenty of them. They were nasty and disgusting men with yellowed teeth, most were bald, and the ones with hair had it all matted, seemed as if they hadn't bathed in their lives. They came on horses with weapons of all kinds, this is what had happened that fateful day, "Bring me your leader!" Earlander demanded.
    Asraher walked up to Earlander, Asraher wore a long black robe and was holding a book. He was a Mage of healing, he was middle-aged and with a bearded chin, and brown swept back hair. He replied to The Destroyers' leader, "Hello travelers, what brings you to Sibernia?"
    "Oh! Don't bull shit me, you know exactly what I'm here for." Earlander spoke with obvious hatred, the leader spite towards Asraher. He didn't so much as flinch, Asraher wasn't in the least bit afraid of this man. Which surprised me at the time, all of the men of the village were holding some sort of weapon in case the travelers, more like bandits, did anything. While the women and children stayed near their houses. I held my little brother's hand and standing slightly behind my mother looking over at what was happening, although now the village's men have blocked my view I could still hear what was going on.
    Asraher yelled out to Earlander, "Leave immediately, you won't be getting what you have come for." I suddenly heard a very loud and low, dark laugh come from Earlander and with it many more laughs from his men I assumed. Two minutes and the laughing ceased, Earlander very slowly stated casually, "You will give us the girl, Hommunculus."
    Everything suddenly became quite, but the village's men started whispering to each other. Earlander smirked loudly, "Even your own people don't know what you are. What a very noble leader you are, Asraher."
    Homunculi, the village had nothing against them. But for Asraher to not tell his own people what he was... I assumed the leader was lying to get what he wanted; but the village's people seemed to have suddenly become suspicious. Everything got very quite, and I could hear both the leaders speaking to each other. I couldn't make out what they were saying. My father was towards the back, he looked at us and smiled. That smile comforted me, and it was the last thing I saw of him. He walked into the crowd.
    For a few minutes everything seemed still, but suddenly, like an animal finally being set free, quickly a battle broke out, my mother rushed my brother and I inside and locked the door. She jerked us away from the door, and let down a ladder. My brother and I climbed up the ladder leading to the attic and my mother said with a cracked voice, "Keep quite and protect your brother. Okay?" I could tell my mother was very frightened as much as she tried to be brave in front of us. I tried to be brave too, "Okay Mommy." I had said to her, I smiled at her, she smiled back, and that was the last I saw of her as I closed the attic hatch and crawled to a hiding spot that my father had made in the wall; I held my brother. Little did I know that there were a lot more of The Destroyers than anybody had anticipated. I remember covering my brother's ears to block out the sound of the screams and my mother's death. Once it was all finally over and Earlander had given up the search for some girl, before i climbed down the ladder I covered Luke's eyes with a cloth. My mother was stabbed several times in the chest. I kept Luke's blindfold on until we were out of the village, everyone had been murdered in cold blood, including my father and Rhyme, by those savages. I remember seeing father's limbs torn apart, Rhyme's heart torn out of her chest, Asraher's brains splattered on the ground. I realized those men were either extremely powerful or orgs.
    After the horrible events I took Luke to a town not far from Sibernia. I took him to Riversill, we stayed there for nine years, I was 17 he was 14. Things were never the same. Luke stopped talking, stopped taking an interest on things he use to love. I felt responsible, and as much as I tried to be happy, I failed. While in Riversill we stayed in an orphanage and once I turned 17 I had to leave, they forced me out, I couldn't bring my brother so I said my last goodbyes and left to a town called Hanter. It was there that I met him, the man that would change my life. Cedric.
    I was 18 and working my own forge in Hanter when a man came over and asked me to build him the finest weapon of all the lands. I thought he was ridiculous, stupid even. But he just smiled at me even though I was giving him the iciest stare. He gave me a bag of gold, so I had no choice but to make him a sword and considering how much he gave me, I had to make the best I've ever made. It took me a month to finish it, and everyday that month, the man came by and asked me how the sword was coming along and how I was doing. We never exchanged names or anything of the sort, but he was kind and seemed like a hearty person. So I admired him, and it made me want to create a very unique sword. Once the sword was finished, I was actually proud of my work for the first time in a while. It was magnificent, the sword was double-edged made from the finest embers, I engraved a series of patterns onto the sword. The engraving had significance like in the stories my father told me about the Arcanix Hunters, the hilt's color was black and red much like a katana hilt. I decided to name it after my little brother.
    I gave the man the weapon. He examined it very closely, threw a few swings. I noticed how well his swordsmanship was; incredibly skilled. When he was finished he handed me the sword and told me, "Keep it. I don't think I gave you enough money for such a fine piece, besides I think it'll suit you better, keep the money." he winked and walked away. I stood there with the sword I had crafted in my hands, I didn't know what to do. I wanted to know this man, he said he'd be leaving the minute the sword was complete. I ran up to him, "Where ever you're going, I'd like to come along." he turned to look at me, and he simply said, "Good."

Weapons: Luke's Katana[look is explained in history] , and a combat knife

Legendary Weapon: The Legendary Sword of Lucifer
    https://m329.photobucket.com/albumvie...?o=33&newest=1

Skills: Elizabeth can fight well with a sword or a simple knife, she can also fight without a weapon just as well. She's very swift on her feet and agile. Her magic skill isn't the best because she doesn't work on it that much, she prefers combat without the use of magic. Elizabeth can also learn things at an unusually high rate, such as spells, fighting techniques, etc. She enjoys dancing and is very skilled at it, but she doesn't pride herself in it because it's something she doesn't like others knowing about her. She's also very gifted in crafting weapons.*

Magic: School- Chaos

Fire Storm- Sends fire all around Elizabeth and anything that touches her burns hotter than regular fire. The spell can also be controlled and shifted into anything [e.g., an animal, or a barrier, etc.] but it's a highly difficult part of the spell to master. Elizabeth hasn't yet mastered that part of the spell.

Swift Sword- Speeds her sword swings and sword becomes lighter.

Healing- Heals minor wounds
    Last edited by ElizabethStark; 01-16-2014 at 09:17 AM.

"Thank you, Master."

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

Alderin. A character I am most proud of. He's pretty nifty! Deisidus: Fall of the Guardians RP created by TheCatandTheBat. 12/05/2013

Name: Alderin "Khal" Yanan

Race: Elf

Appearance:
    Spoiler: Alderin 

Alderin is quite tall, as most elves are, standing at 6'5" and weighing around 190 lbs; a lithe and somewhat muscular build, but well-toned. His skin slightly tanned, but not much, as he has spent much time under the rays of the sun. His black hair tends to go in a myriad of different directions, but doesn't bother Alderin much. His eyes are a dark, but gorgeous, green color. He has a scar under his left eye from his reckless teenage years. His usual garments are similar to the clothing displayed in the photo, though they may not look it, they are fitted just right to provide easy movement. The best part about his appearance is his smile, his smile is always warm and bright, even the saddest of folk warm up at such a sight.

Personality: Alderin is soft spoken at times, and he does have a brilliant mind. He often so listens more than speaks, but his words are usually carried with some sort of wisdom or cleverness to them. For his young Elven age he is maturer than most in any given situation, mainly situations needed for maturity. However, occasionally he may forget himself... His teenage years were his most mischievous and reckless; that part of him has never truly left him utterly. Those years have taught him to be cunning and devious, with swift comebacks to stifle any foe to naught but babbles. He tends to study and analyze the behaviors of others, whether he means to or not, only he can say.

History: Alderin grew up within a clan not too far from the Sterling Wood's, a day's ride south from the place and you'll find the small village of elves; the place was called Rumulwood. The village was splendid and peaceful, a beautiful purplish pink waterfall was a ten minute walk from the village, and it was something many travelers stopped to gawk at. The river of which it was made was a rather small one, but even the river was just as glorious a sight. The river was named a little after Rumulwood, it was named Rumai River. There was also a cave behind the water fall you had to swim under to get to, a sacred place full of secrets and beauty Alderin visited a myriad of times. (It was called the Cave of Rumai, and the waterfall, Waterfall of Rumai.) The cave was off limits due to its sacred nature (though it wasn't very enforced), but Alderin was a rebellious child. He was the son of a blacksmith and a Mage, his mother often showed him all sorts of cool magic, which is why he is so fond of it. His mother was a sweet and gentle Elven woman. His father, on the other hand, a strict and rough Elven man. His parents appeared to be complete opposites, while his father favored a sturdy sword in his grip, his mother favored spells and wards of magic. But the two loved each other nonetheless, even a blind man could see it.

Alderin was the youngest of three, two older brothers (twins), and a sister being the eldest. His sister was a good ten years older and his twin brothers four years older. His sister was the most loving woman the world could ever know, but his brothers constantly made cruel japes toward their younger brother. However, Alderin was a tough kid. He'd always gotten back at them one way or another, and it was probably the most fulfilling moments of his childhood. The mischievous elf always had someone to screw around with, one day it'd be the old crone a few houses down or the older men in training, whoever it was he had a great time messing with them. When he wasn't being a troublesome kid, he was running around in the woods practicing sword fighting with a wooden sword and pretending to use magic against an imaginary dragon. While he played make believe he'd make his way to the Waterfall of Rumai to bask in its waters and swim down to the Cave of Rumai. The cave was filled with wonders from crystals to strange insects of such a variety to strange engravings along the walling.

Alderin's father helped him in his practice of swords, he obtained his first owned weapon at the age of thirteen, a short-sword. At the time it was a tab bit too large, but he soon grew into it and he's kept it ever since. The elf had always had some sort of weapon to play fight with since he was only nine years old, which at the time was a mere stick. But it sufficed. Ever since he gained his first real sword, Alderin was never far from its reach. Anytime he'd go out into the woods he'd bring along his short-sword in place of his wooden one to fight his new imaginary foes. And at the age of fifteen, now that he was well practiced with the short-sword his father crafted him a long-sword and a pair of twin daggers (which he actually named after his brothers, Osha and Asho); weapons he adored oh so. I should also mention how reckless the boy was, he loved to climb and he climbed all sorts of buildings and trees and boulders aplenty. He loved climbing just as much as he loved swimming; there were places to climb in the Cave of Rumai as well. At the age of sixteen Alderin came across a peculiar creature as he was climbing around in the cave (probably the stupidest thing he's ever done). The creature scratched at him (which was how he got his scar) and startled him half to death, which only sent him falling from not much of a height, but enough to break a bone or two. He laid on the ground for about an hour while the creature who sent him sprawling worked up the courage to go down to the Elven boy. Getting out of the cave was hell in itself, but trying to explain how he ended up in such a misshapen matter was a whole other ordeal. Thankfully, he brought along the creature to his village which averted some of the trouble. The creature was apparently a faerie dragon, a rare species. Alderin named her Droga.

At the age of seventeen was when Alderin had truly started getting into magic, and he also got his first bow. He loved water and he loved the thought of air and flying, so he learned as much as he could on the elements. He even looked more deeply into the guardians Dessos and Tressa, as they were closely related to air and water. He practiced lifting the water of Rumai and tried using all sorts of spells.

His life was nearly perfect, aside from his cruel brothers (though he still loved them), he was simply happy. However, happiness could only last so long. When he was nineteen his sister died of an unknown cause, one day she was fine, the next... A year later Alderin's father presented him with a claymore. A blade he had promised Alderin since he was ten. He named the sword after his sister, Astaria. His mother enchanted the blade with a layer of magic. His brother, Osha, left the village to travel around a few months after Alderin got his claymore. And only a month after that his other brother, Asho, committed suicide due to the death of his newlywed who had died only days before. Alderin left his village when he was twenty-two to visit Irys. He did send many letters to his parents about the new faces he'd met and about the humans, which weren't seen much around his village. About three years later he received a letter stating his mother's death. She had fallen ill, suffering from cluster headaches and vomiting left and right. Alderin left Irys to mourn with his father, but he returned a year later to Irys. He's been back and fourth to visit his father and brother, Osha, if he ever showed back home. Due to all this death and sorrow, Alderin has become a soft spoken, level-headed man. For the most part, mind you.

(Phew. I actually had to cut some things out to shorten it. I tend to get too into my characters...)

Weapons: Alderin's weapon of choice is a two-handed claymore, a length of 5'1" (a bit lengthier than most claymores, but he had it customized to better suit him). The claymore he names as Astaria is coated with a thin layer of magic, which only serves to strengthen the claymore's durability. Astaria is also engraved with markings devoted to the guardians Tressa and Dessos along the hilt and sheath. If need be, in certain combat in which it is easier, he'll use a short-sword or long-sword or his twin daggers (names Osha and Asho). In far-ranged combat he loves to equip his bow, Versier. Despite his undying love for Versier, he is far more skilled with swords and daggers than he is a bow, but he is somewhat decent.

Specialties: Alderin adores the elements of water and air. Henceforth, he has practiced magic which revolves around the two elements. The most he can do with water is control it, he can create many shapes (spheres, crescents, cubes, etc.) of it and freeze or boil it (though it is easier to freeze than boil). Though it is not much for combat, he enjoys the subtlety of the way he can move the water. Of course, air is also involved with these small tricks of his. By combining the two, he easily made to lifting the water. He could use such tricks against his opponents, but mastering such had always been tedious. Thus, he hasn't gotten the hang of it and often fails trying to cut anything sharply via water. If focused enough, with the correct word usage involved, he can cause the water to change color. As for air, it has granted him uses in combat. By creating magicked air along his weapon his strike becomes stronger, swifter, and faster. He may also create a wind strike to blow down his opponent, but he's tried many a time with little success.

Other:
    Spoiler: Droga 

Droga is 3'8" in length, and the female faerie dragon is around the age of forty years.

"Thank you, Master."

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

Spero. A character of awesomeness and ambition. She deserves a place here! The Throne of Gods RP created by RedKayne. 12/18/2013

Name: Spero

Appearance:
    Spoiler: Spero 

Spero appears to be a female around her middle-twenties. She has pale, near to white, blue eyes; some say her iris's resemble that of a crystal structure. Her hair is jet black, falling down to her breasts. She stands at a somewhat average height of 5'8". Her body is well toned from years of training and real combat.

Goddess of: The Unknown and Unseen

Faction: Pain

Power(s): Astral Projection: Spero has the ability to travel outside of her body, through means of astral projection she may travel anyway she wishes as long as it is in her mind, she need only think of the location. (She much be asleep to do this.) This includes the past, though she can do this, she's only managed to go into the past a couple times. Her astral form is ethereal, she cannot change the past, nor the future even if she were to know what is to come. This power also gives her the ability to see the future through many different means, therefore it is not always clear. (e.g. Flames, water, wind, dreams, etc.) She also can see the consequences of an individual's actions, how it will affect them. She need only make contact. Spero may also see or feel things others cannot, a sixth sense one might say.

She does not necessarily love her power, but she also doesn't hate it. Since falling upon Earth, her powers have indeed dwindled.

Weapon(s):
    Spoiler: Melgrei 

The blade known as Melgrei is a weapon Spero has owned for over 2,000 years. Melgrei is much lengthier than its owner, its length being about seven feet. She has the strength to wield the massive blade with ease, as the sword has become apart of her. (She also uses a bow as shown in her appearance.)

Spero knows how to fight, for her ability does not help her in battle. Over the years of training and actual battle, she has grown in great strength, endurance, stability, and etcetera. Myriad folk say she is a foe not to be toyed with, and a deadly match to even the most lethal of gods. She has many techniques, and usually does not use the same pattern in fighting; she'll change her movement to stifle her opponent.

Personality: Spero is nothing if not filled with deceit. She enjoys gaining her way through whatever means, and will manipulate any one person whom seems easy enough to fool. She is one who craves for power, that's something she's longed for; to be at the top. She is also one of patience, she will not rush things, as it could mean her loss in whatever she'd been working towards. She is cruel as well, and unsympathetic; she does not tolerate self-pity. She also loves the sense of danger and adventure; but she can at times have a temper and she tends to be apathetic. One may say deceiving is foul played, but Spero thinks otherwise. If it gets you where you want, then she sees no problem in it. Although Spero is one to relish the despair and pain of others, there is something else about her that may contradict her from just an utter malevolent being... Thus, she can be quite a mystery.

Background: Spero never knew her actual parents, she had no idea who they could've been, or if they even still live. She was taken in by a minor god who's power doesn't even begin to match her own (or maybe it is far greater). Her adoptive father was the God of Hardship, one couldn't say whether that was a good or a bad thing; depends on how one looks at it. However, her new father was not a man of cruelty, he was a good man one would say. He kept his past in the past and never spoke of it, so how he got to be in the world of Malphas, only he knew.

Aside from her unknown origin, Spero lived a life within Tartarus. She knew one thing about her origin, and it was that she wasn't born within Hades. She never experienced life outside of Hades, and her father kept it that way. She didn't particularly mind, but it was rather irritating to be stuck in one place for decades. She was a cruel goddess among her peers, and many were quite shaken by here presence; except for one god she grew fond of, his name was Yeru.. The two were closely alike and became fast friends and often parred with one another. Spero trained often with her bow and sword, for when war waged she'd be prepared.

She was as odd as she was cruel, being the Goddess of the Unknown and having such a malevolent personality was a bit strange. It was most likely due to her parentage, whatever it may have been. Her power was shameful in itself, or so she thought, and it proved of no use to her. Though at times it did frighten her, to see things within flames and leaves, and even in her dreams; some of the things she wished she could un-see. These things were all but terrifying.

Spero's father had always been overly protective of her, hence why he's kept her in Hades all her life. Although she could have defied him and left, she felt afraid for what she might find. Her father once said, when they had fought over Spero leaving, that she may not like what she finds if she's to seek out her origin. And that's what she wanted to do, that was the only reason she had for ever wanting to leave. However, her father's words had indeed troubled her. Therefore, she never left, but she did make up some poor excuse for a reason to stay.

Spero had never once allowed a tear to fall, she would not cry for anything; not even when Yeru had fallen in battle. There was a small battle within the Chaos faction and Yeru felt the need to help them, that was one thing that they differed on. She did not let herself shed a single tear. Instead, she became angry. She knew not which god had taken his life all those years ago, but she sought out revenge, and one day she would have that.

When word got out that the King had been slain, Spero was somewhat surprised, but she realized this was also an opportunity. She could take the throne for her own, and become a being of true power... As all of the gods have been cast out, this could prove to be an advantage even if it may not be seemly.

"Thank you, Master."

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

Isabelle. This character I very much love. Although the RP itself never kicked off, and my writing skills at the time weren't the best, I believe she had so much potential. Divinum Cecidit: The Fallen Divine RP created by Clyde. 9/27/2012

Name: Isabelle Vinanae

Title: Enlightened One

Race: Angel

Appearance:
    https://srslyecntrc.tumblr.com/image/31513639362

Isabelle's eyes have two different set of colors, one orangish red[left] and the other a light green[right]. She tends to keep her left eye slightly hidden, but you can still tell what color it is. Her hair is a very light blond color, it's slightly curly. Her hair matches her light-toned skin in a way, along with her curvy body shape. She is somewhat tall, at 5'6". Weighing at 115lbs, light for enough agility. She is very innocent looking, her smile is a very warming one. She is a very beautiful woman, many people have a lot of trust in her due to her honesty; but also her appearance, it gives people this sense of safety[also her presence].

Personality: Isabelle is a very fun loving person, she tends to look at things on the brighter end. She is very honest, has much wisdom and guidance to those who seem lost or out of touch with the world. She's very good at reading others' emotion, though she can't seem to read her own. She keeps her own negative emotions to herself; showing the world only her positive ones. She tries not to think negatively, but she's failed at that many times. She does fear her negative thoughts, they create her into something she's not; most of the time it's hidden but it's there.

Skills:

Martial Arts: This is one of her most profound skills.

Accuracy: Her accuracry is excellent when it comes to targets.

Tailor: She can create any type of clothing style.

Medical: She is very skilled in creating medical herbs, as in combining different types of herbs to create unique medicines.

Swordsmanship- She is highly skilled in this art.

Law of Nature: Darkness-Moon

Spells: Darkened Spell- The Darkened spell is a spell of Isabelle's inner self. Meaning the spell is not just apart of her, it is her. Her darkened self, it's a spell she does not like to use. However, there are times where she has no choice but to do so. She is transformed into her 'other', which is a scary sight compared to her elegant and graceful lightened self. The right color of her eye takes on the left eye's color and is much more dark, her hair is also darkened. The pro of this spell is that the spell makes her skills much, much greater.

Weapons: Sword of Mordred- The sword of Mordred is very dark; it is the part Isabelle that is dark and cruel. The swords power becomes more profound when she uses the Darkened Spell.

Historical Facts: I am known as the Enlightened One. I have done many great things for the people of Earth, as well as for my own kin. I cherish every moment I have down on Earth, humans have such a strong inner strength. It often amazes me, I love the people of Earth.*

Well... I did love and cherish them, and I was known as their Enlightened One. Until it happened, she came into my life. My inner self, my darkened self. I don't want her, I don't want to think that even for a second that she is me. As much as I had tried to get her away, she would always come back. I wanted to love the people of Earth again, but I couldn't. I started to despise them, although I put up a front, acting as though I cared for them and cherished their company. And I did want to. But I just couldn't, and it was killing me on the inside. I hide my inner emotions well enough, nobody could see it. So I have continued on, pretending. I feel as if I am no longer Earth's Enlightened One, but they seem to differ. They continue on loving me and thinking I do the same, and that's what kills me the most.

I feel as though I've been abandoned by all, even if they are there. I can't seem to feel it, but I know it's there and it drives me insane. I don't know where else to turn, I'm not even who I seem to be. I don't even know who I really am anymore..

"Thank you, Master."

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

Draco & Pandora. I do love Draco's story, and Pandora's heart. They are characters I wouldn't wish to part from. Grim Tales: A Dirge for Shades RP created by Tune. 11/25/2012

Appearance:
    Spoiler: Draco Xzavier Morgan 

Name: Draco Xzavier Morgan

Contractor: Illegal Contractor

Allegiance/House: The King and Grimheim Templars

Occupation/Class: Grimheim Templars

Advanced Appearance Description: Draco's hair is a dark brown color, nearly black; whilst his eyes are hazel. He often keeps his 5 o'clock shadow, his jaw line is sharp and his nose is narrow and a normal length. He stands at around 6'1" and weighs around 200 pounds. He has an athletic build for overpowering an enemy, but can easily maneuver as well. He bares a scar across his back and a couple other scars across his arms.

When not wearing his Grimheim Templars armor, his usual clothing consists of a red loose dress shirt with white cuffs(normally tucked in), black dress pants, and regular dress shoes. His clothing is nothing special, regular attire for whatever occasion(depending). Under his shirt he wears very light chainmail in case of an attack of whatever sorts. He keeps his chest covered due to the seal upon it. His sword is sheathed at his left hip.

Weapon(s):
    Spoiler: Sword of the Valor[/HIDE 

Spoiler: Moon Scythe 

Draco's swordsmanship is of profound skill, he often overpowers his opponent with his strength wielding his sword. He can also do hand-to-hand combat just as well, maneuvering techniques of which are quite different and to be unexpected. Whomever he is fighting he is completely and utterly merciless, he swings to do harm; perhaps even kill his opponent if necessary, he will not hesitate to do so under any circumstance. He can be either right handed or left handed, but his left hand is weakest. It helps against an opponent through deceit. When using his scythe he normally uses both hands for a more powerful attack, but he will sometimes use one of either hand.

Personality: Draco has often been told he shows too much sympathy towards others whom are less fortunate, and it's true. He has a ton a empathy and much understanding, sometimes it gets the better of him. However, he can become ruthless if need be. He is very loyal, he'll stick by your side through thick and thin whatever the cost. Then there's his deceit, he actually enjoys deceiving others; it's like second nature to him in an odd sense. He greatly despises Shades to such an extent, he believes they should be annihilated; every last one of them. He's a somewhat religious man, deeming God his Creator. From his childhood he is still a bit mischievous. He can also be a real kid at times.

History: Draco had been left stranded as a boy, fending for himself through the worst of times. His family and village had perished one winter night by a small group of Shades, they were relentless killers. The Shades were ferocious beasts, towering at about eight feet on all fours; they had been nearly black and beast-like. Draco was only nine years old when it happened, he was powerless to stop the Shades; he remembers his mother's brains splattered against the dirt ground, his father's heart being torn out of his chest and his younger sister's limbs torn apart one by one. The whole ordeal was horrific, all the screams of terror. His village had been lost, Draco being the only to survive. On that day he vowed his vengeance, to hunt down any rouge Shade and annihilate the culprit as well.

Before this day happened Draco had been living a life of peace and prosperity in a small village. Children played outside as though there wasn't a care or problem in the world. Their parents working happily on forges and other such jobs of which were enjoyable for them. The village was just one big happy family, everyone knew each other like they knew their own child; it was splendid. Draco had a childhood best friend by the name of Josh Barkley. They were the one's who caused much mischief around the village, from pulling pranks on their siblings to messing around with workshops. They would always do what they weren't suppose to, rebel-like children.

Everything seemed to be normal.. Until one day Draco and Josh stumbled upon a Shade. This day was indeed a day Draco finds somewhat hard to forget(the Shade was just like the Shades of which destroyed their village). The two boys had been wondering outside of the village in the nearby forest(which was off limits to children, they'd go often), they ventured much further than normally. When they came across the Shade, it didn't seem to want to hurt them. It's voice spoke much like a snake, hissed and seemingly strained,"I can give you whatever your small heart desires.." Its voice seemed to drift away. Josh was a lot more foolish and naïve than Draco, Josh accepted the terms of whatever the Shade laid upon the boy. Draco ran to fetch help before the seal could be completed, he didn't know what else to do. He was frightened for his friend, unfortunately he didn't arrive in time. Evidently, no one person within the village believed Draco's ridiculous story, they merely became angered with the two boys. When Josh had come back, he seemed overall normal; nothing seemed off about him.

However, after ten days of Josh forging a Contract with the Shade, things began to change. He became ruthless and arrogant, as though he were a middle-aged noble. Draco warned him that he should talk with a specialist about his Illegal Contract, but Josh only started to hate Draco. Draco suspected the Shade had been telling him things that weren't true, false accusations on people within the village. Otherwise he would never had done such a thing as to set the whole village to the Shades. Draco has his high suspicions on Josh who had caused the destruction on the village. This immediately ignited a spark in Draco, a hatred for Shades and his own best friend.

When his village had been destroyed he started his journey to become an Inquisition. He trained in the arts of swordsmanship and agility, he wanted to know all he could about Shades and Holy Arts; unfortunately he could not get that information by just anybody and he certainly couldn't go to the king or the Inquisition. He read the bible as much as he could deeming God his Creator and the one to whom he'd worship, but it just wasn't enough. At the age of fifteen he met with a woman known as 'The Sacred', she was a very secretive woman, but she had a Legal Contact with a Shade; the Shade's name being Lorci. The Shade had the shape of a lion, but its body seemed like a shadow; its beaming red eyes. The Sacred was a very strange woman, she lived deep within a mountaintop away from civilization. He had been told about her by a random stranger, the stranger told Draco where he could find good information about Shades and directed him to her location, and so he met with her. They shared small conversations and The Sacred told Draco much about Shades, more than he could hope for. She even trained him in Holy Arts as an Inquisition should learn of for three years, she had once been an Inquisition long ago she had told him. Once he felt he was old enough, after three years of spending with her and learning all he needed he left to the kingdom at the age of eighteen.

He instantly went to the Church, for seven years he spent watching the Inquisition and learning more about God and of His Holiness. Then the Grimheim Templars intrigued him more than an Inquisition ever did; he never took much interest in the Grimheim Templars until he watched them execute excellent swordsmanship and power one day. They seemed like a better fit than an Inquisition, Draco joined decided to join them at the age of twenty-five. During his work as an Grimheim Templars he gained more training and a better understanding of the king, before he never paid any mind to him, soon he gave the king much due respect.

Now with four years as an Grimheim Templars he would never imagine becoming a Contractor, especially an Illegal one. However, things never turn out just the way one would plan. Recently he ran into a rouge Shade while patrolling the outskirts of the kingdom. The Shade seemed to be slowly deteriorating, she did not react in any way when Draco had threatened her. She spoke telepathy for her lips did not move,"If you wish to end my life then do so now. I am not going to wish doom upon you, human. I have nothing to gain from you, for I have lost my meaning." Perhaps Draco was just as foolish as Josh, but he felt empathy for the Shade. He offered to become her Contractor, she was hesitant but agreed. It's been about two weeks and he is yet to let an Inquisition or the church know, it has been difficult keeping it secretive, but he plans on getting help. He fears to tell them because it goes against what he believes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Appearance:
    Spoiler: Pandora 

Shade Name: Pandora

Shade Type: Partially Humanoid; Defensive

Advanced Appearance Description: Pandora's entire body is like a shadow and is engraved with gold markings, her body shape is much like a human's aside from the horns and other characteristics(look to her picture). She stands at 5'9", weighing at around 120 pounds. Her eyes are an icy blue color[much like a Siberian husky], whilst her sclera is completely black instead of white.

Powers Option: Main Ability-Fire; Pandora becomes engulfed in flames, the flames vary in color depending on her emotion. If a negative emotion is felt, then the fire will change color to intercept the emotion with a positive/opposite emotion. Red flames being the coolest, white flames being the hottest. Harm can be dealt on those around her, but she cannot be harmed by her own flames.
    Side Abilities- 1.)Telepathy; Pandora is able to communicate via the mind, she cannot speak. Telepathy is her only way to speak to another. She is able to choose who she speaks to whether it be one person alone or multiple people.
    2.)Healing; Pandora can heal injuries to a certain extent. Mortal wounds take up a lot of energy from her, if she were to try and heal a mortal wound completely she would most likely have the possibility of death.

Brief Personality: Pandora is a very quiet Shade, hardly ever speaking(via telepathy). She does not question orders from her Contractor, she merely does what she is told. She doesn't quite understand emotions and reacts oddly if any are felt. She finds humans to be very fascinating, she does not enjoy watching them suffer. She is also strangely shy.

Brief History: Pandora has only had one other Contractor, an eight year old boy. The boy was innocent and hurt apparently. The boy's name was Alexander, he made a contract with Pandora so she could destroy his family; once Alexander became her Contractor she did what he had told her to do. When the deed was done the boy warned Pandora of the Inquisition(she had been new to the world), they began their escape from the Inquisition. Soon Pandora became very fond of the boy, they were on the run for three years. Throughout those three years they became good friends, oddly enough Pandora began to feel a sisterly affection towards the young boy. You'd think a Shade couldn't feel, and at first she didn't feel anything; but staying with the human boy for so long she began to develop emotions. Unfortunately the boy was killed in an incident between a dispute with bandits, Pandora was devastated. She didn't have the will to go on, although the seal to the boy was broken and her power was unleashed she did not use it. She mourned for the boy, she didn't understand the feeling; but she hated it.

Two weeks after the boy died, Pandora met a man(Draco). He offered to be her Contractor, she accepted.

"Thank you, Master."

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

Takeshi. Because I already love this character to bits. Anarchy 1000: Howling Nights RP created by Rogue Rahz. 2/19/2016.

Name:
    Takeshi Kent Hashimoto

Neo Class:
    Constructor
    Spoiler: Info. 

Appearance:
    Spoiler: Takeshi 

Catchphrase:
    "Shit happens."

Personality:
    Takeshi is a robust kind of guy. He's strong-willed, and it would seem he is able to handle just about anything. He's hearty and just, but get on his bad side... and, well... you're gonna have a bad time. Other than that, he's not a hard person to like. He can be quite blunt/outright/whatever and to the point, however, and that may or may not be a terrible thing depending upon the case. Although he is easygoing and tends to simply go with the flow of things, he's not one to ignore an unjust action; he wouldn't be able to stand for that. He also doesn't really like a person who's full of self-pity. That sort of thing tends to get on his nerves... but, he doesn't like the utterly heartless either. He's not one to give pity to anyone; though more or less, he can show sympathy or even empathy to a person when it is evidently needed... because, yah know... who doesn't have demons they're battling? Takeshi knows, probably more than anyone, how cruel life tends to be.

Weapon(s):
    Glock 43 - It's useful and convenient enough.

Gallant Arm:
    Super Cool Hammer - Just as its title blatantly implies, this double-sided weapon is pretty cool. Takeshi is able to adjust the amount of force applied when striking. If he wants five pounds of pressure, then all he's gotta do is shift a few gears, and VOILA! ... it is done. And oddly enough, the weight of the hammer never shifts. How it works? Well, I couldn't tell you. The highest amount of force that can be applied is a maximum of fifteen pounds. (This can be adjusted if it seems too OP or somethin'.)

Backstory:
    Takeshi was always a sweet kid. He was born in Cincinnati, Ohio, but raised in Tokyo, Japan. His mother was an American, while his father was Japanese. His parents were so kind and sweet towards one another, it always made Takeshi smile seeing them together. They were just as kind to him as they were with each other. He was an only child, so he was pretty spoiled; but spoiling him never ended up in him becoming a bratty child. He was too happy to be anything less than a wonderful kid.

Life was good for the first eleven years of Takeshi's life. He developed good relationships with his fellow peers, and a myriad of them would flock to him for help if they were in some sort of trouble. If one of his friends were being bullied, he'd stand up for them and since he was rather tall for his age, many were intimidated by him; thus stopping their bullying. One time he simply yelled, "ORAORAORA!" towards one of the bullies, making a stance like he were about to beat them up, which only frightened them away. It was just a funny memory Takeshi still holds on to.

It wasn't until his eleventh birthday that things started to go downhill. Over the years up to that point, Takeshi learnt of his abilities. He only ever summoned simple things since he did not wish for anybody to find out about his power, including his parents. He had a close friend named Sakura; she was pretty much his best friend. The two were just hanging out one day at his house, playing one of their imaginary games, when Takeshi wanted to show her what he could do. He grew tired of keeping it a secret and he trusted Sakura more than anyone else. So, he showed her. To his surprise and dismay, it frightened her. He couldn't understand why at the time, all he did was summon a cup... but later that week he would find out what a terrible idea it had been to show her such a secret.

Sakura told her parents, and in turn her parents called the police. A couple days later and Takeshi's mother opened the door to find three officers standing on their porch. His father intervened to talk with one of the officers when said officer mentioned needing to question their son. Takeshi was listening to them speak, hidden behind a corner. His heart stopped at the mention of his own name; all he could do was run to his room and hug his knees, hoping they would just leave.

Eventually the three left without speaking to Takeshi. His parents later confronted him that day, and he confessed. He cried and cried as he told them, scared that they too would betray him and turn him over to the police... but his parents would never do such a thing. Over the course of the next month, his parents would prepare to leave the entire continent; claiming they were just moving to the United States to be able to see his mother's relatives more often. The day before they were to leave, the same three officers again showed up at their doorstep... this time with a warrant; tears fled from Takeshi's father's eyes. However, they had a game plan if this were to happen; worked out by their mother.

Takeshi knew what he had to do... he ran to the basement, where an entrance to an underground tunnel was. It was hidden under some plywood and other crap. He made his way into the tunnel with a lantern. How the tunnel was created and why it was there in the first place, Takeshi would never know the answer... but for now, it was his means of escape. Hours later, he met up with his parents in a desolate location. He was both surprised and relieved to see they had made it. Over the course of the next couple weeks, they were on the run. Takeshi wondered what the police would do once they found them... they didn't even have proof of his powers; just a little girl's words. That's all they had. He supposed that was proof enough for them.

He would surely miss his friends.

They made shelter in an abandoned cabin one day, miles away from Tokyo. They didn't cover their tracks well enough... because that night, somebody entered the cabin, unbeknownst to the small family, and simply slaughtered his mother and father before he could even lift a finger to do anything of use. A Neophyte had done this, by the way they had murdered his parents.

Takeshi's parents laid motionless before him, covered in the mixture of their bloods. It was a horrendous sight; something he would not soon, or even later, forget. He hadn't the capacity to understand why this Neophyte had done this to his beloved parents. He was just an eleven-year-old boy... why did this have to happen? That question haunted him for years.

The Neophyte walked over to him, looking down at the boy who had tears streaming down his cheeks... but, the murderer Takeshi assumed to be female, walked away. She left the cabin, and that was it. His eyes wide, for hours he just sat there... crying. He couldn't help but blame himself, because if he had just allowed the police to take him, his parents would probably still be breathing. Though he wasn't quite sure if they'd be happy...

Over the course of the next fifteen years, Takeshi ran. He was helped by some people, and even he himself helped others. He fell in love, but that person, just as his parents were, was taken away from him by the evils of humanity. He lost many friends he had made along the way as well. However, through his pains and endeavors, he only grew stronger. Despite having developed PTSD over the traumas of his life, he still pushed on.

By age twenty-six, Takeshi kind of made a name for himself all over Asia. He was a hero to some, an enemy to others... but hell, he was out there doing good when he could. He only ever took the life of one individual, and that person was the one who had killed the love of his life. He never again wished to take another human life after that... though the woman who had killed his parents still haunts him.

Anyways, Takeshi has scars, both physically and mentally. For the next eight years, to present time, he's been known as The Constructor. Such a simple and tacky name, he never liked it, but he also never complained. About a week before the present, Takeshi received word (a letter), from a sort of courier Neophyte, from the Liberty Order, requesting his presence. He only scoffed at it. He wasn't a fan of that "superhero" organization bullshit. He kept the letter despite wanting to ignore it.

Takeshi is currently near the border of Mongolia and Russia. (This can always change if a particular setting is already arranged for the characters.)
    Last edited by ElizabethStark; 05-09-2016 at 04:56 PM.

"Thank you, Master."

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

Trinity D'Arquebus. My lovely little psyker of the Imperium. Treasures in the Void RP created by Atrum Daemon. 2/24/2016

Name:
    Trinity D'Arquebus

Race:
    Human (Psyker)

Occupation/Position:
    Sanctioned Psyker (Biomancer)

Appearance:
    Spoiler: Trinity 

Personality:
    Trinity is quite the dauntless character. She's bold and straightforward. She's definitely not one to lie, unless the circumstance requires it. She is a dedicated and devoted individual, utterly set on assisting Mankind through the Imperium. Although, she can be a complete mystery. Her attitude toward the Imperium (including the Emperor) is oddly contradicting; more so in the sense that she is so immersed with the Imperium, and somewhat praised by a few on how diligently and wonderfully she does with whatever job comes her way, yet she is one to hold such a bitterness and spitefulness in her tone when asked about her duties or anything regrading the Imperium, but she has never spilt ill talk about anyone within the Imperium (or so nobody has heard). With that said, she becomes practically monotone when speaking to imperials and is able to mask her true feelings with ease. And of course, she has a strong mind; not easily influenced by the Warp, or by any one person for that matter. She is intelligent in a variety of different ways. She loves to study subjects that intrigue her, so reading is just one of her hobbies.

Equipment/Gear:
    Flak Armor | Force Weapon (Halberd) | Bolt Pistol

Bio:
    Trinity was assigned to do some work within House Thermidor. She wasn't set there to do any fighting (though protecting wasn't necessarily out of the question), but rather hone her abilities while also doing tasks that were asked of her. She was, of course, under supervision by a Commissar... who had some unfinished work with the House. She had been there for about three months prior from the present. She only watched Odstrava from afar, but he certainly was an interesting figure. She wasn't totally helpless without her powers, for she knew how to use firepower and she could handle her own when it came to self-defense. So, she was offered a spot on the Prydwen, still being under a watchful eye, just not by the Commissar.

"Thank you, Master."

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

Kry Valen Volkov. A character I haven't gotten the chance to play as, I created him for an RP on another site. I really do love him and I hope to play as him soon! - date will be added shortly

if i never returned?
    ❚Don't be afraid, for it's only the eyes of the world looking into the eyes of an insignificant toy.❚
    They tell me I'm insane, but they don't know the horrors that I've seen.

/Kry Valen Volkov
    /Twenty-four, October 13th
    /Cis Male
    /The Diamond

/APPEARANCE
    Physical Appearance: Kry stands at a rather tall height of 6'6", weighing around 200 lbs. He has a lean and muscular physique. He is altogether a mix of European decent, hailing originally from Russia. His skin is quite pale, easily irritated by the sun's harmful rays. He has a myriad of scars, some self-inflicted, some created by others. The scars litter his arms and legs and abdominal area, with a couple across his neck and back. His jet black hair is always shaggy and unkempt, and its length is layered, the longest strands falling slightly below his chin. Kry has heterochromia, therefore his right eye is a bright blue while the other is a golden brown. It's his most prominent and unique feature.
    Clothing & Accessories: Kry is typically seen wearing a long-sleeved, pitch black thermal. He wears grayish black jeans, along with regular black shoes (Vans-esque). He doesn't have a huge assortment of clothing, because fashion simply isn't his interest. However, he does have three piercings worn on each ear. They are fairly simple and silver in color.

/PERSONALITY
    General: Kry is a sadist. He enjoys inflicting pain on others, and enjoys being in pain himself in the physical sense. He does not indulge in pain for sexual pleasure in the slightest. In fact, one could say he is asexual. He is very much disinterested in sexual relations, and somewhat repulsed by it. Many say he is rather insane and crazy or "looney", as of the words spoken about him behind his back. This isn't to say they're necessarily wrong, but they speak cruel words without knowing his past. Kry enjoys talking to himself, especially with the figurines and dolls he's collected over the years. He sees them as his only friends and as his true friends; nobody else really matters. He will also sometimes talk to other completely random inanimate objects. He is also a powerful manipulator, and he can be quite the charmer. However, behind his seemingly careless and sadistic nature, there is a boy crying for help and attention. He craves intimacy with another even if he will not admit it. He won't admit it to himself either. Either way, he's far from normal.
    - Flowers (specifically orchids)
    - Cats
    - The color red
    - Music
    - Doing the wrong things
    Dislikes:
    - People
    - Dogs
    - His abusers
    - Doing the right things
    Hobbies:
    - Painting
    - Piano
    - Wood Carving
    - Swordsmanship & Fencing
    Strengths:
    - Manipulation
    - Hand-to-Hand Combat
    - Swordsmanship
    - Not hesitant to kill
    Weaknesses:
    - Handling Guns
    - Not very trusting or trustful
    - Strategizing
    - Children
    Fears:
    - Water
    - Closed spaces
    - Needles
    - To some extent, Men
    - Sexual Relations
    Other Quirks:
    - Odd & Eccentric Beliefs
    - Eccentric in general

/HISTORY
    Spoiler: Kry's Bio 

/WEAPON
    Twin daggers, throwing knives, and a delicately crafted katana - and/or anything he can get his hands on.

/FIGHTING STYLE
    Kry is hardly a strategist. If he finds himself in the midst of any battle, he goes with the flow.

/RELATIONSHIPS
    Kry has no decent relationship with anybody. He is a simple acquaintance to the rest of Cards, although most do not like him. His only remaining family member that he would ever care to stay in contact with would be his sister Dina. His three other siblings fell at Death's hand.

/THEME SONG
    "Tag, You're It" by Melanie Martinez

Spoiler: Lyrics 

Last edited by ElizabethStark; 03-23-2017 at 06:29 PM.

"Thank you, Master."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast