Page 1 of 42 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Crap (and gimp)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Default The Crap (and gimp)

-----

Switching from a n00bz0r that had never approached a similar program before for this reason to being Bia's prodigious GIMP apprentice for about 7 hours, I have become proud enough of my work to find myself three days later opening a 'shop'. And so, 'The Crap', forgery of signatures, avatars, swords and banners opens its gates. Come in, do not fear! Even though the banner might have had such an effect.

Spoiler: crap 

♦Credit me somewhere, will ya.
    ♦Agree that I have a right to take about a week with a request if I want to. I will probably only take more than a week if I am in extreme situations where I have almost no free time, but it can happen. I will keep you updated though.
    ♦Do NOT give me 'free' requests. No 'make me a set however you want'. Believe me, absolute freedom is the worst thing you can offer a forum set creator. Though I will probably not deny your request, try to have mercy. I'm not Akatosh or some shit.

Picture: (Can be one or more that you want combined)
    Text:
    Colors/Style/Details: (I'd love if you told me which kind of scheme, look or such you'd like.)
    Size: (Max. I do is 130x130 for avatar & 500x210 for sig. 'S da law.)

Know that, despite my banner and other ways in which I advertise myself, I take my work extremely seriously. I put much effort into what I make and I worry very much for perfection, professionalism and especially customer satisfaction. Most times to the point passion adds stress.
    As I am part human, part engineer, even if I don't really have a social life out of internet at all, I do have one inside of it. I have friends, hobbies, roleplays, levels to gain. :p
    As seriously as I take potential requests, I still am part human, and therefore ask for your acknowledgement and understanding of the fact that I am as predisposed to be temporarily possessed by the demon which we call Procrastination as anybody.
    I refuse to take hostages.
    Even though, as all of my fellow forum set forgers, I would appreciate the opposite, keep in mind that you do not have to wear the sets I make for you. Should you not be satisfied with it beyond the point that a quick change would fix, then feel free to just not wear it. I take no form of offense from it, as I simply enjoy my work.
    Also know that I will not consider it nitpicky or bothersome in any way if you want me to rework or adjust what I have created for you. There is always a possibility that I might have made choices and/or taken liberties that don't suit what you had in mind. I will gladly discuss the details that you feel need change and do my best to fix any error that might have escaped me, should you be bothered by it. I want my creations to be the best they can be for you.

djmaster
    yes i have had another one of those unannounced, dumb and irresponsible breaks from this and yes, I am back again. If you are one of the people whom I have erased from the list before the completion of their request, do let me know in case you still want said request done.
    Last edited by Crap; 03-23-2015 at 02:17 PM.

x 56116 x 67429 x

Arch-angel of Epica
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)

I want one, or more to say, a set please

See what you can make with this image:

https://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20...in-d6uss9i.jpg

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Wow, already? But you just got the one Bia made for you. Anyway, thank you, Kris! I'll see what I can do.

x 56116 x 67429 x

Arch-angel of Epica
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)

Well, I trust in your skills, and there is never TOO much of sets is there

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I guess not.

x 56116 x 67429 x

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Picture: https://www.equestrianstylist.com/wp-...7007_1_1_2.jpg
    Text: "Eli" on avatar, and "Elizabeth16" with "Have Hope" on signature.
    Colors: I've never had a signature like your example so if you can do something fun with it, that would be awesome! I'm going to add some more pictures in case that one doesn't work. But bright colors, happy warm feeling.
    Siz: Whatever works for you.

Thank you love!

Spoiler: You must promise me you will hold on to hope. 

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Thank you for your request, Eli! I'll do my best and hopefully you will like what I come up with.

You prefer the first picture most though, right? Cause some of the others you listed are also cool so I was just wondering if you prefer that one or something.

x 56116 x 67429 x

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I really don't prefer them! They are all what I love (equestrian) and I can always find more if none work. Whatever you feel the most comfortable with!

Spoiler: You must promise me you will hold on to hope. 

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Oh, I see. Thank you once again.

x 56116 x 67429 x

Senpai
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

If you need any help with tips and such,

I can help.

I use GIMP for the most part of my creations.

Wish you the best of luck.
    Last edited by Ryoku; 02-09-2014 at 08:04 PM.

Page 1 of 42 123 ... LastLast