Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: RWBY: Welcome to Beacon! [M]

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    not picky with genres, it all depend on the plot.
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Kathryn Rosada

"No kidding, toss me another one before Miss Up-tight shows up and spoil the fun" Kathryn stated after asking Rafe for another can, since her first one was recently tossed into the trash bin. The person she was talking was Glynda Goodwitch, she even started posing as her as Kathryn held her pad-like Scroll just like how Glynda would with her own. "You're going to be teachers for this academy, you have to be good examples of this school and not drunk imbeciles." Kathryn mock as she finish with pushing up imaginary glasses. "God that woman irritates me," the blond woman finishes with a audible 'hmph' as she cross her crest, making a faint scraping sound with her windbreaker jacket. "Anyways, how you've been Rafe. Been hearing a lot of your "tales" lately, how many of them are actually true?" Kathryn ask the tall white hair man, while she opens her newly required can of beer.

Lowell Wolfgang

As the Air Ship grow closer too Beacon Academy, carrying new initiates and some old students. One of them currently laying down along a bench, his sheathed sword and bags nearby him. When a bubbly girl name Sorell came by and greeted him like she did with many others, Lowell kindly waving back a bit lazily as he was napping. Even though he was snoozing, Lowell could still a distinct smell of a rabbit. Not the small furry ones, but a human-size one with zero fur despite the ears. Obviously another Faunus like himself is here somewhere, though he doesn't feel like looking for her. Which he can also smell, one of the advantages of being part canine.

Lowell figure he could find her during the Initiations, ain't like it be hard as he was given practice with his aunt, mainly to help use his Faunus capabilities to detect Grimms before they even attack. Which she hopes would help him during the Initiation, giving Lowell a edge against the countless Grimms that lives in Emerald Forest. Hopefully all those preparing come through as he could hear a few of the passengers saying something about "we're almost there" and few other variation. "Guess we'll soon find out then," Lowell softly spoke out to himself as he sit up from the bench and grab his stuff, while awaiting for the Air Ship to dock.

Link(s) to my roleplay(s):
    NONE
    Link(s) to roleplay(s) I'm in:

Spoiler: Helpful Stuff 

fantasy/Parrody
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

"Why Kat, Im wounded." Rafe said placing his free hand over his chest. "Too think my old friend would accuse me of spreading false rumors. I can't be held responsible if a few loose tongues added a few creative blemishes to my tales." He said defensively before he began to crack up a bit. "But honestly they're all mostly true, but no one wants to hear how the hero of the story almost lost his head twenty times in one day." He said grinning like the cat that ate the cannary. "Oh, and by the way, you do know that every room has a security camera, and they're linked to Glenda's scroll." He pointed out grinning more wolfishly.

Fantasy, Anime, Sci-fy, Dark Fantasy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Jace looked a little dumbfounded at Sorrel. "You mean you got on this ship without even knowing where you're going?" He sighed as he realized what he had gotten himself into. He figured that the ship had been in the air for quite a while and Beacon wasn't too far away.
    "So, what's your weapon? Anything special about it?"

Sci-Fi, fan-fic, really just whatever catches my eye
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

(Wei Raynkin)

Looking up at the guy talking to her, Wei felt like she was looking at a ghost of the past. She recognized this guy as one of the people at the orphanage, but couldn't place a name. "Depends on what you're talking about. If you're talking about your chances with me right now, its a no. If it's about that small bundle of energy over there," Wei pointed in Sorell's direction at this, "Then I say she doesn't make it pass initiation, or she talks a Grimm to death." Wei said, sarcasm in her voice.
    War...war never changes.
    A Wanderer always walks the lonesome road at some point. always
    You want to see my army? Come take a look....
    Hey look, I got a card!!
    Can you face the Gathering Storm?
    Spoiler: The Undead Pledge 

Spoiler: The way of the Warrior 

fantasy/Parrody
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

"Hmm, well I'd certainly pay money to see that accomplished." Iejir said stroking his chin thoughtfully. "But I was actually talking about how you were sizing up the others earlier." Iejir wasn't letting this one go, she was too much fun it seemed to mess with. "I'm Iejir, one of the Kothar. And you are?"

The Shadow's Embrace
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Gwen smiled at the bundle of energy flashing around everywhere with her super fast and loud voice. "Reminds me of Isabel... Times seven at least though." She reached into a pocket and pulled out a heart shaped locket, opening it up and smiling at the picture within. It was an embarrassed and laughing Gwen, her hood down and ears up, being hugged by a blond haired girl that was placing a kiss on her cheek. "What do you think Isabel?"

She glanced back up, closing her locket and putting it away as she looked around. She could smell another faunus on board the airship, but that wasn't what she was looking for. Some of last year's students opted out of staying at Beacon over the break between years and were returning with the new students on this ship. Gwen was still on the fence on if she wanted to see anyone or to avoid them all completely.
    I am the blade of shadows embrace. Just because I am a user of an unholy power doesn't make me evil. For without light, a shadow cannot exist.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Heson Shadowbane is on discord! For those friends of mine that want to keep in touch with me just send me a message and I'll give ya my deets.

planting a seed in your subconscious (aka Inception)
    romaction (sure why not)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Sorell nodded honestly at the question. But then again they had probably already told her That stuff about everything, but she wasn’t listening. That was why she didn’t know. But then again, she liked never knowing what was going on, it made everything an adventure.

“You wanna know about my weapon???” Here eyes glittered at the thought of them. “Welll you see I have this one main weapon that I always use and I have created several of them and one of them I’ve never used before and I’m not sure if it actually works. But none the less my real weapon my prize possession my sparkling solitaire….. blah blah blah blah….” She kept blabbing about her small knife, her swords, and her ribbon stick and baton that may or may not work because she hadn’t ever used them. She kept blabbing for the next 5 or so minutes. “ Soooo you got anything cool?”

Born in Gondor, raised in Valhalla, reside in Cloud city.
    Fantasy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Drakkon's Player post

Graxis let a deep sigh escape. The thing that had recently appeared out of nowhere and ran off when he ignored it, had now started talking up a storm over elsewhere. "Preschool's the other way princess." He growled under his breath. When she got even worse Graxis decided to 'help' the poor bastard stuck with her.
    "Hey runt! Why don't you shut the hell up and sit down already. I'm getting a headache from listening to you." He called out to Sorrel. Despite his voice being gruff, and albeit muffled due to the mask, it was far clearer then one would expect. Although, he was as loud as one would expect.
    Some of the students stopped their conversations to look at him. Others simply ignored him.

I am Drakkon on Wattpad. (Kinda makes sense.)

Fantasy, Anime, Sci-fy, Dark Fantasy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Jace was about to tell Sorell about his weapon, but then a man had yelled at them to stop. He was actually enjoying their conversation and was annoyed when the masked man yelled at her to stop.
    "Whoa, what's your deal? Is it such a problem talking about weapons?" Jace got up and walked over to the man.
    "What makes you so special with the mask huh? What are you hiding?"

Born in Gondor, raised in Valhalla, reside in Cloud city.
    Fantasy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Drakkon's Player post
    Graxis could have honestly just dismissed the little hero if he didn't take that jab at his mask. The red linings throughout his armor quickly flashed, and without thinking Graxis gave Jace a good shove. Which would feel much more like a hard punch either due to the flash or the mere difference in size. "You're both loud and annoying." He grunted, the red glow appeared to drain into Frostbane. Grabbing his blade and letting it drag behind him he moved closer to the window. "You touch my mask we're going to do a flight test hero." He threatened. Returning to his position and lazily let Frostbane lean against him once he had moved.
    Hero.. well. We've had our share haven't we? Graxis thought to himself. Unconsciously touching the rim of his mask. Whatever. He made my headache worse.

I am Drakkon on Wattpad. (Kinda makes sense.)

Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast