Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: RWBY: Welcome to Beacon! [M]

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    fantasy/Parrody
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Iejir looked up briefly as the masked guy made himself out to be an ass on top of a bully using his size and strength to try and intimidate others. "Guess manners aren't a requirement for hunters." He said not bothering to keep his voice down. He was tempted to join the other guy in confronting him but this plane wasn't the place he was sure there would be more opportunities in the future though.

Fantasy, Anime, Sci-fy, Dark Fantasy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Jace fell back in his seat as the bigger man pushed him. He made a motion to retaliate, but he figured that he would save it for when they actually got to Beacon. This guy was going to be a problem.

Jace turned back to Sorell. "Sorry about that. Seems like something had me caught up. Anyways, you still want to hear about my weapon?" He tapped his foot on the giant hammer. Even now the green dust was flowing through it. He tapped it both for Sorell and for the big masked man.
    Don't think I'm helpless. Lets see what you can really do once we go up against the creatures of Grimm.

Sci-Fi, fan-fic, really just whatever catches my eye
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

(Wei Raynkin)

"Wei Raynkin. Might have heard the name 'Sudden Death' in Merc circles if you did any sort of work like that. I'll let you put that together." Wei said, before the guy in a big mask went and told off the ball of energy. While Wei agreed the ball of energy was being annoying, he didn't have to be such a dick about it.

Iejir responded before she did though. "Yeah, guess so. You seem familiar. Did you ever pass through an orphanage about three or so years ago?" Wei asked. She couldn't shake the feeling this guy was there when she was there as well.
    War...war never changes.
    A Wanderer always walks the lonesome road at some point. always
    You want to see my army? Come take a look....
    Hey look, I got a card!!
    Can you face the Gathering Storm?
    Spoiler: The Undead Pledge 

Spoiler: The way of the Warrior 

fantasy/Parrody
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Iejir raised an eyebrow at the question. "I was raised in an Orphanage just outside of Atlas, but I left there when a sponsor from the Kothar scouted me. Since I was about 5 they trained me to fight the GRIMM." He said still perplexed as to where she knew him from, she wasn't one of the Kothar, the clan was very reclusive and didn't take jobs simply for monetary gain. I stopped in from time to time to check in on the place though, they were my first family after all."
    Iejir paused a moment as the kid from before was now showing off his weapon.
    "I'm suddenly not so sure about our classmen Wei." He said humorously. "I hope you don't put so much stock in your own weapon? It's such a sad sight to see someone buckle just because they've been unarmed."

Sci-Fi, fan-fic, really just whatever catches my eye
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

(Wei Raynkin)

"Then you must of been one of the munchkins when I was there. Got some cash and left. All i had were the twins, a couple hundred Lien, and some survival experience. Never went back. Maybe I should have." Wei said. When the subject of weapons were brought up, Wei had to smile a bit.

"Made mine with my own hands. Im not terrible at hand to hand, but the thing is, if your trying to fight a beowolf or an ursa bare-handed, maybe you deserve to get eaten. Natural selection and all that, ya know?" she said, grinning now. this one might be one to keep around. See what he does.
    War...war never changes.
    A Wanderer always walks the lonesome road at some point. always
    You want to see my army? Come take a look....
    Hey look, I got a card!!
    Can you face the Gathering Storm?
    Spoiler: The Undead Pledge 

Spoiler: The way of the Warrior 

planting a seed in your subconscious (aka Inception)
    romaction (sure why not)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Sorell smiled at the scary man who yelled and said he had a head ache. “ Hey.. don’t worry about it.. you can always take a nap and it’ll go away!” She then turned back to the guy named Jace as he then asked her if she wanted to see his weapon. The green dust flowing through it was pretty. “ OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!” she looked at it. “Tell me about it please!!!” Her eyes glittered with interest. This kind of knowledge was acceptable.

Fantasy, Anime, Sci-fy, Dark Fantasy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Jace smiled. He was glad that the man over there hadn't ruined her good mood. There were too few and far between, and he was sure that he wouldn't see another person as happy as she was.
    Jace hefted his warhammer and put it on his lap.
    "This here is Boombox the Warhammer. It kind of make earthquakes. And it's kind of awesome."

not picky with genres, it all depend on the plot.
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Kathryn Rosada

Kathryn laughed at how he acted hurt from her words, then shrug as she spoke back. "Well I can see that being boring, have some close calls too. Once have to go solo with a Nevermore, craziest fight I ever had. Took it down after tricking it to swoop down at me, only to meet Lyn Spir's Lighting Blade up close." Kathryn explained briefly before she take a long sip of her beer, till Rafe explained about how this one and several others have security cameras and how Glynda's Scroll is connected to their footages. Which made the blonde hair teacher to spit out her mouthful of beer from shock, that fortunately miss Rafe. Kathryn then cough a bit before she could talk clearly, "you're kidding me, no wonder I got that "she behind me" feeling." Kathryn stated afterwards as she wipe her face clean of beer around her lips, "Glynda would have connection to them, wonder if she ever peeked in the locker rooms" Kathryn thought out loud, but shrug shortly afterwards. "Yeah right, she too much of a goody-goody for such mischief."

Link(s) to my roleplay(s):
    NONE
    Link(s) to roleplay(s) I'm in:

Spoiler: Helpful Stuff 

fantasy/Parrody
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Rafe was silent for a moment having narrowly dodged being showered in beer. "Ha, right Glenda the goodwitch spying on the gym and locker rooms under the pretense of maintaining safety." he chuckled drinking more of his beer which for all appearances seemed to effect him like water. "By the way, I wanted to get your impressions of a tale I've been holding back, It involves a golden haired huntress facing down the mother of all ursie after having hunted the beasts nearly out of a small towns woods. The hunt had taken several days and night but our valiant heroin persevered by sheer grit alone. However such an undertaking surely has taken its toll and just when it seems she is lost, a gallant warrior arrives to save her from an all too certain fate." He said dramatically while at the same time inching himself out of arms reach having grossly exaggerated one of their early school hunts.

"Now hold on a second, Munchkin?" Iejir said wounded he had to be a good year or two older than Wei and she was calling him a child from her past. "I might have been visiting and roughhousing with a few of the little brats but I don't think I could be that easily mistaken for one." He said a bit defensively, since one of his mentors from the clan had always lectured him on his youthful impatience.
    He stopped as Wei displayed her weapons. Iejir took one in his hand feeling its balance and weight before handing it back. "You're good, I designed Grieve myself too, but needed a hand in forging the metal." He stated holding the long dustblade out for her. "Folded and tempered over a thousand times non stop, and the tang runs the full length of the hilt.

planting a seed in your subconscious (aka Inception)
    romaction (sure why not)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

“WOW!” She marveled at the weapon Jace was holding. “That’s pretty awesome! I wonder how far away we are from our destination! This is like so cool! I’ve never met so many people in one day let alone been ignored by so many! This is awesome!!! And then like the weapon you have is pretty awesome! I’ve never seen anything like it! Blah blah blah blah blah.....”
    She blabbed on about who kows what and kept running her mouth on and on until she finally stopped blabbing after a few minutes. “ SOooooo are you excited???”

Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast