Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 383940

Thread: RWBY: Welcome to Beacon! [M]

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    not picky with genres, it all depend on the plot.
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Kathryn look up to see Rafe standing in front of them, the sight of him made her smile. Mostly out of annoyance from hearing his jokes, "idiot...making jokes as usual." Kat remark with an head shake, crossing her arms. All the while not noticing Omega moving up behind her, she was mostly ignoring him till he slamming the tip of his staff into the floor. Causing ice to form between them and Rafe, easily slowing Kat's "rescuer" with the icy obstacle.

Before Kathryn could say anything else, she felt Omega pulling her to him while the ice wall continued growing. A moment later Kat hear her captor signally someone, named Epsilon, which soon cause an hole to be form nearly above them. Causing small amount of dust to form after the ceiling's rumble hit the floor, which made it hard for Kathryn to fully see an feminine figured standing before the recently made "skylight". Kat vaguely recognize her as she matches the silhouette of her attacker, making the blond Huntress to glare at the woman then to Omega after feeling him pulling her closer.

"Don't worry about me, get everyone else out of here to safety." Kathryn cried out before being carried up the roped ladder, hoping Rafe could hear her through the wall of ice. Sure she could've fight back, but with the lingering pain from being shock and the collar still firmly around her neck. Kat knew she couldn't get far without Omega using his "joy buzzer" on her, thus crippling her and probably get everyone killed. So she decide to play nice till an chance arrives, knowing full well that Rafe and the rest of team KZDR(KruZaDeR/crusader) would continue the efforts of saving their "Leader". The thought of her three boys made her smile, despite her predicament. But looking down at the building, watching the flames slowly consuming it, made Kathryn to shed a tear as well.

Lowell watch Julia rolling into an metal ball and charging at the new "visitor", causing him to not see Rafe pasting him awhile ago. "Julia, stop this! Don't follow his orders," Lowell cried out to gain her attention as he run after Julia. But not wanting an "ally" get injured, Lowell jumped onto the right wall and kicked off with the help of his Semblance powering up his kick. Which launched the wolf Faunus ahead of Julia as he would soon followed it up with another, hoping to send the female Faunus away from the unnamed cloaked figure.

It was mostly to gain some trust with the person, just so Lowell could convince to assist him with Julia. Or at least not kill her if she attacked him again.

Link(s) to my roleplay(s):
    NONE
    Link(s) to roleplay(s) I'm in:

Spoiler: Helpful Stuff 

fantasy/Parrody
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

IEJIR

The machine aborted its attack at teh mast moment jumping clear of him, but this would only save it momentarily. "I didn't know a machine could panic!" He sneered backpedaling and turning himself to stand near the machines landing point. Gravity was in charge of it now. Iejir gripped his sword in a low guard ready to counter the machines falling slash with his own. 'It has momentum, but no control. I can use my stability to send that pile right to the ground before I finish it.' He thought smuggly, it all happened in an instant, Iejir swung upward with enough force to cancel the machines inertia. For a long second Iejir felt its weight pressing back against him but that was to be expected.
    Shifting his stance Iejir Pressed outward with his legs bringing the machine to his side and slamming it down on the ground. on it back and immobolized Iejir stepped forward slamming his heel down on it's "knee" to disable one of the machines legs. "Still learing you pile of scrap?" He asked angleing his sword above its torso ready to pierce it like he did its counterpart.

RAFE

"Shit!" Rafe muttered as he tried to cut through the Ice wall. He was so close and now Kat was snatched away again. "I swear, someone is going to pay for this." Rafe promised as he watched the snake escape with his friend as the building burned around him.
    Turning on his heel Rafe charged back down teh stairs hopeing to escape before the building fell on them.
    As he rouned the corner Rafe quickly saw that the situation was mostly handled "Avus, their leader took off with Kat, we need to get lowell out of her or She'll kill us both later, Lets take these two with us thought, I have some questions for them." He said watching Theodore coldly.

HOTARU

The mercenary grinned slightly as the Wolf boy protected himf rom teh armadillo girl allowing him to focus on Theodore. As the elder blackflame charged He turned his sword triggering its next form. The outward facing edge broke free of the sword becoming a segmented bladewhip. With a practiced swing Hotaru managed to spin the baldes around theodores left arm before pulling tight and sinking them into his flesh. "Sorry Barune, This one isn't going anywhere." He said pulling the mans arm again. "His head is my next payday, But I can make him suffer a little for you. It's no bigy to me how much I have to hurt him I'm honestly enjoying this fight."

Born in Gondor, raised in Valhalla, reside in Cloud city.
    Fantasy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Theodore
    Grunting Theodore took the advantage of the mans overconfidence. "Bullets or blades do you truly believe that stops me? I'm the monster remember?" He sneered, pulling Hotaru into him and grabbing him by the neck. Uncaring of the pain in his arm Theodore began to squeeze. His claws sinking into his throat. "Julia, kill the boy!" He shouted, throwing the hitman towards Avus. The smoke emanating from him condensing into his arm. "You've made an enemy today Hunters.. overconfident and under skilled hitman. "I don't take kindly to my team being hurt." He growled, the smoke now beginning to condense around his entire body, giving him the impression of a Beowolf.

In his earpiece so only he could hear a man who was not omega laughed at him. "YOU WILL NOT RESCUE THE MAGE. YOU WILL FLEE WITH THE GIRL. I STILL HAVE MODIFICATIONS. BRING HER TO ME."

Theodore cringed shaking his head, and crouching low. "No! I will kil-" Electrical currents visibly shot across his body. From his claws flames snaked out across the walls.

"OBEY. OBEY. OBEY. OBEY. OBEY. OBEY."

Julia
    With no hesitation Julia began to strike at Lowell. From her eyes. (OOC : that only she can see from) Blinking text started to appear.

Recovery mode activated. . .
    Protocol; Guardian Angel. . . Accepted Alpha Blackflame
    Protocol; Devil Tongue. . . Accepted Omega Forrest
    Commanders switched. Alpha Blackflame will be commander, Omega Forrest will be prisoner. Do not obey Omega.

Blinking back into reality Julia noticed that she had gone onto autopilot for a while. "Lowell?" She asked, confused. Suddenly a large man grabbed her, and from over his shoulder she noticed that the entire hallway was set ablaze. The man was hurt she noticed immediately, and he was running from the professors. She found no desire to resist him however, nor to return herself to Lowell.

Omega
    "Alpha what is going on?"
    "Theta is captured. Boss is an ass. The girl has Awakened. Running for my life with a burning fucking arm. HELP ME!"

Shaking his head Omega turned to Epsilon. "We need to get Alpha. We can't lose three people in one mess." Epsilon nodded, spinning the bullhead around to where she figured Alpha would escape from. "AK's! Firing squad! Cover Alpha!" She yelled. Omega kept a hand on Kathy the entire time. Twirling his staff casually, and his eyes intently watching the ground. His entire facial expression was a melting pot of emotions. "Damn it all." He muttered.

I am Drakkon on Wattpad. (Kinda makes sense.)

not picky with genres, it all depend on the plot.
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

LOWELL

"JULIA! Let her go you bastard...Shit!" Lowell cried out as he attempted to chase after the fleeing "Monster", only to jump back from the hallway became filled with more of those droids as they started firing at the wolf Faunus. Who managed to get in cover as he checked on his borrowed gun ammo, finding that there weren't allot in its clip.

"What the escape plan, Professor?" Lowell asks with an shout, trying to be heard over the gunfire. He was going to say something else, but the sound of an explosion being made at the far wall to their right. An hole being made as the smoke flows out through it, making it hard to see an large figure walking inside.

ZANE

The Figure became more seeable after stepping out from the smoke, revealing that it was an large muscular man wearing what look to be military-grade combat armor. Though it doesn't appear to cover his arms as an pair of overly large gauntlets that cover his forearms with their plating, that have two barrels over the man's knuckles and an spike between them. Which would stick out instantly by an trigger mechanism.

"Sorry about the wall, didn't want to bother with the door." The man exclaimed as he strode closer, shaking his broad padded shoulders to get some soot and speck of debris off him. "It been awhile Rafe, what new? Is teacher life working for you than your story telling job?" Zane asked casually as he stare down at his old friend and teammate, mostly due to his height as he towering over the Rafe.
    Last edited by TheExiledChampion; 03-14-2015 at 05:58 PM.

Link(s) to my roleplay(s):
    NONE
    Link(s) to roleplay(s) I'm in:

Spoiler: Helpful Stuff 

That one Reaper Guy
    Mostly everything, I suppose
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Avus looked down at the woman.

"You made the right choice, stopping. Shame you're fighting for them though. You'd make a hell of a Huntress," he said, pulling out a pair of handcuffs he had brought along just to be safe.

Rafe rounded the corner, explaining the situation.

"Shit! Come on, grab em' and lets go! We'll get Kat next time," he said, throwing the woman over his shoulder in a fireman's carry, heading towards the exit.

Don't worry Kat... We'll find you.
    Thanks to Karma for the Avatar and Signature

Born in Gondor, raised in Valhalla, reside in Cloud city.
    Fantasy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Snow

Snow stepped down to Gwen and Graxis(1). In this motion two ANGELS stepped inside. Both holding two briefcases. Snow tilted his head at the students.
    "We have enemies.. I won't deny that. To keep you safe we need you to wear and wield things separate from your norm. To throw others off your trail." He spoke softly now, not yelling. In full knowledge that many other ANGELs were keeping the little spy
    (2) from approaching the window again Snow allowed the briefcases to be offered. Two were labeled Sorrow, the other, Scourge. (3)

Sorrow was offered to Gwen, and inside the first was a facemask, and the second was a rod and blueprints for a blade-staff. The blade could actually reach out via a chain, otherwise it turned into a rifle. "We understand if you prefer your own weapons and attire but believe me. Hiding our identities has kept many of us alive in these troubling times. Just a fair warning."

Scourge was offered to Graxis. His mask was more of a helmet then a mask. His offered weapon were two gauntlets, and a case. The blueprints showed that blades could extend from these gauntlets, the left hand holding a single and much larger one, while the right could actually fire them. Hence why the case held extra blades.

"I have to apologize for all the secrecy we're asking of you. As I said.. these are troubling times.. and I've lost many friends and allies to our goal. It still surprises me how many would rather see the GRIMM run rampant then to be driven away, all for the sake of profit." His fist clenched as he said this, and his expression grew distant. "Just so you know.. I was against using children. Despite how desperate we are."

Alpha

"Damn it!" Theodore roared. Slamming his fist into the metal of the Bullhead. He was shaking as he attempted to control himself. "Fucking scumbags! Always getting in the way." He growled, lowering his voice to no avail. Everyone clearly heard him, but most knew better then to interrupt his tantrum. Omega paid no attention and addressed the brute.
    "As much I want to see you die, we'll get her back. Who can stand against the two of us when we've been angered after all?"
    Within the Bullhead a loud, almost unbearable static filled the vehicle for a moment, then a man laughed.

"Underlings! It has come to my attention that you've left my facility to burn, and Hunters to flee! And despite the wishes of a certain snake, my prized Angel (4) has been safely evacuated." The man paused, letting this sink in. When he spoke again, he was much slower.. calmer.
    "Due to the ah... abandonment of the Angel. Alpha.. your limiter is now turned off, and Omega's is activated. New directives are too bring the professor to me outside of Vale. Allow the Angel to grow in strength and ability by randomly targeting any combatants. Aid her when necessary. Oh.. and if any of you wish to abandon her again.... "
    The static returned, and the Bullhead violently turned and dipped against the pilots wishes. Everybody covered their ears and fell to the floor.
    "I will simply blow your brains out, and use your bodies as mindless drones." He said cheerily. "You will train the Angel until she's ready to become my instrument of vengeance. Isn't that right Julia?" (5)

END

Spoiler: Refrences 

I am Drakkon on Wattpad. (Kinda makes sense.)

Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 383940