Page 3 of 375 FirstFirst 1234553 ... LastLast

Thread: ❣ Breaking Boundaries ❣

RPA's Foul Mouthed Pixie
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

"That was a bit redundant." Caitlin pointed out over the phone. She snapped her fingers. Dang, she was supposed to be polite. Hopefully nobody important had heard her say that. She checked behind her towards the door to make sure and then turned back to the phone. "Right, I'm calling you because we're looking to enlist someone with your skills. The United States and United Kingdom are already researching the virus, but we'd really appreciate to have some other brains to throw into the mix- aha zombie joke." She laughed while tapping the desk. "So how about it, buddy? You interested in becoming part of our research team?"

​Beautiful Nightmare

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    who knows
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Faye raised her hand as if she were on school. "Yes. Why are they having is investigate this instead of, I don't know? The police? Detectives?" She asked while scrunching her eyebrows. This seemed out of place for them and also seemed like a job for the police or whoever investigates political stuff like this.

Fantasy, Apocalypse, Pirates, Si-fi, History, Crime, Anime
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"Two things, please don't joke about that I lost a lot of good people to CL, and second off depends will I be able to work within my own reasons, I'm sure that you are aware of the ill rumors around my family." I state slowly twirling my cigar.

RPA's Foul Mouthed Pixie
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

Colton pointed to her when she raised her hand like a teacher would. When she asked her question he dropped his finger and puffed out his cheeks. "It's D.C. I don't know if you guys know a lot about D.C, but things there are a lot different than they are in the rest of the States because it is the capital."
    "When are we leaving?" Blake asked when he came to his bunk and sat down.
    "When they say to." Colton answered him in his way of not quite answering a question with a straight answer. "Red, do you have any questions?" He asked her while glancing towards the small redhead.
    "Ah, that's sweet you called me by my nickname." She murmured into her pillow. "I think you're really warming up to us."
    "I gotta admit, you guys are definitely chill in my books." Colton told her with a thumbs up, "But don't tell people I have a heart. They might expect more from me."
    She laughed and shook her head at him. "Kay, it's a secret. And I only have one question and it's off the topic. What's going to happen to Carson?"
    Colton's face fell when she asked about him. He had seen the teenager in the hospital after he had heart surgery and the pacemaker implanted. But he hadn't been awake when he went in. "Well, I tried to call his dad. But he wasn't answering his phone last night."
    "That didn't answer my question."
    "I know. Isn't it great?"
    ArraBella frowned at him and shook her head to answer. "I'm hungry." She murmured at last.
    "Well, do you guys want to go out for some breakfast?" Colton asked in reply while glancing at the other two. "Or I can go pick up some donuts."

​Beautiful Nightmare

RPA's Foul Mouthed Pixie
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

Caitlin moved her hand in a mocking way when he retorted to her with not making jokes about zombies. She was certainly glad nobody was there to watch her or she would have been in so much trouble. She hadn't the slightest idea of how to answer him though. "Well I know about the whole mafia thing, if that's what you mean. But I don't really have an answer for you because I'm not Head of Research. So, why don't I just hang up and you can think about this offer? Then call me back later, okay?"

​Beautiful Nightmare

Member of the Month October
    Varies
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"Why would you go through the trouble of glorifying people you wanted to talk to anyway?"
    "It's pretty stupid, but it 's required sometimes of certain people. They exist kid. You're pretty blunt when you think your opinion needs to be heard though, so I don't expect you'd know anything about it. For example, has your opinion on me changed at all?" the man's eyes danced around the child.
    "Not much. You're a strange and suspicious person who hides things that shouldn't be suspicious."
    "See? Rude! You don't hold back at all! You could just say that you still find it a bit strange talking to me because you don't know all that much about me, yet you insist on throwing in your own harsh words! More than that, you're stupid. You levitate too quickly to things you don't understand due to your naive curiosity. What would've happened if I had turned out to be a raging pedophile who couldn't control his love for molesting small innocent children? You'd be pregnant because you didn't run when you woke up to find a man that you, yourself, describe as suspicious and strange."
    "You're not all that different." "I'm just playing at your level." "Really?" Zakai's eyes were hard and penetrating for a child's, but they didn't have much of an effect on the man across from him.
    "Nice eyes." he looked down at the notebook again, "Did you know that the vice president is dead?"
    "What?" That was a weird transition.

Avi and Sig made possible by: Kicks!
    Because she is the awesomest in all of ever!

who knows
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"Oh my gosh. I don't care as long as it's food." Faye spoke as she hopped off her own bed. "We should also probably find Zakai!" Faye mentioned as she noticed the little one was missing from the bunker.

RPA's Foul Mouthed Pixie
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

Colton looked towards Faye with an expression of horror. "I thought you guys knew where he was at!" Oh well, it's not like they were in a large city full of creeps. If the kid got into any trouble, there were soldiers everywhere trained to help anyone in need. And they would call Colton up if they did see the kid just wandering around, probably to chew Colton out about not keeping the team on a tight leash especially with Tamara here on base. But they were young and full of energy and had been locked up with adult work, so he figured freedom was a must.
    "...I thought you knew where he was." Blake admitted with an uneasy gaze. "He kind of does that a lot, I've noticed. Just slips away without telling anyone anything."
    Colton put a hand to his chest and tossed his head back, "Well, let's just go get something to eat and if he isn't here when we get back I'll hunt him down."

​Beautiful Nightmare

who knows
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"I really want some coffee too!" Faye chimed to Colton as they set off to get some food. She was hungry but also exhausted and she had become accustomed to getting her energy from coffee now. This also led Faye's mind to wonder if this place had everything an actual city or town would, like restaurants and stores. "So is this like a mini city?" She went ahead and asked Colton.

Fantasy, Apocalypse, Pirates, Si-fi, History, Crime, Anime
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"I'll be down later today, give me a location?" I ask grabbing a pen and paper.

Page 3 of 375 FirstFirst 1234553 ... LastLast