Page 1 of 66 12351 ... LastLast

Thread: [M]Naruto: The New Beginning.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default [M]Naruto: The New Beginning.

-Rated Mature for: Violence,Drugs,Bood&Gore,Possible romances, And sexual content.-

One hundred years have passed since the 4th great shinobi war, yet in its wake terrible wounds have been more or less permanently engraved upon the very earth we stand. The price for peace was heavy and many thousands of Shinobi from across the world had to pay their lives for it. It left deep wounds in many hearts that would not heal for generations to come. Yet the world went on as it always had even with the changes made upon the land. One of the greatest changes to the new generation however, was that the creatures known as Tailed beasts no longer were sealed into the people known as Jinchuriki. At the hands of one great Shinobi from the leaf who went from Genin to Hokage after the war, all the tailed beasts had been converted from what was known as monsters into Deities of the land. No longer feasting upon anger they became good, and started living in harmony as guardians of the land even after the Shiobi from the war was long gone.

Yet a peace lasting for a hundred years are eventually bound to once again turn grim, as the hearts of people do not stay sated forever and as new lives are born into this world... others are forcefully taken away from it. Shinobi continued to exist, and so did all the Hidden villages. Yet the peace would not last, even if it didn't scale up to more wars, the fact was that conflicts remained. A small seed of hatred quickly blooming into a Tree of dread and despair, and now its time for the next generation to deal with it... This, is a New beginning.

Spoiler: Rules: 

Spoiler: Jutsu ranks 

Spoiler: Cs/Clan 

Spoiler: Tailed Deities 

Spoiler: Ninjas&Villages 
    Last edited by Iatos; 05-20-2014 at 12:28 PM.
    Spoiler: Roleplay's I Keep:[/hide 

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Horror, Action, Fantasy, High Powered, Apocolyptic, Sci-Fi, and many more.
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Looks fun!
    Welcome to my masquerade.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

this I'll join, with sort of the same character from the past RP... hang in there, complete character is expected to be up at the end of the weekend... counting my swedish hours/days

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

But I wonder, why are there no chances for class A techniques?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

A rank are Academy rank, your basically free to learn em or already obtain them at your own free will.

Fantasy, Mature, and Parody.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Can I suggest something like this instead?

Spoiler: jutsu ranks 

Sorry it just makes more sense to me in that order.

On the topic of joining or not. I'm giving it thought but I'll most likely use the previous character minus the Rukubi.
    Last edited by Mask; 04-11-2014 at 06:23 PM.
    [R] PTU: Pokemon Yugen- OOC / IC - It is a Fan-Made Tabletop RPG about Pokemon.

"When the metagame doesn't give your Pokemon a niche, carve one out of the tabletop with your GM's tears."
    - Person From a Different Forum

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

I am in favor of Masks idea of class rankings. It's easier to keep up with. But then again Iaots, you are GM and I will adhere to your judgement.

Also with the ninja ranks... wouldn't kage and jounin be on the same par? The reason why I'm asking is because if you remember in the anime/manga, Jiraiya, Gai, Kakashi, and a few others were necessarily a kage, but they knew some pretty op moves.

I think Kage is more of a rank that is given to the village rather than a ninja level, though arguably Kage's are "normally" stronger than most jounin.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I just copied and pasted from the wiki, but I agree that some jounin are roughly kage level, maybe there could be a third jounin rank for those people?

"When the metagame doesn't give your Pokemon a niche, carve one out of the tabletop with your GM's tears."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I updated the Rank system, Kinda Got confused there Thank you for reminding me xD.

It kinda sounded logical in my head like.
    A= Academy
    B= Basic
    C= Chunin
    D= Diversionary Chunin
    E= Elected Chuhin/ Jounin
    S= Special xD

*Kinda like bra sizes*

~
    Well Kage's usually are Selected from Very skilled/clever Jounin to Be the head of the village. It also mean that they have more access to the Village's jutsu's and training techniques, while also likely having years of experience making them stronger than most Regular Jounin. We also have to account for that Most people probably dies before ever reaching the power levels of the Sanin,Kages, and Fellows like Kakashi in the anime.

~~
    Well I roughly wanted Everyone to start off at the same page at the Beginning of the Rp. And surely there are stronger Jounins out there and everything just as before, but not currently for players xD
    Last edited by Iatos; 04-11-2014 at 06:50 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

So what rank are you wanting us to start at? Just wondering because my character was somewhere around special jonin rank.
    Last edited by Mask; 04-11-2014 at 07:30 PM.

Page 1 of 66 12351 ... LastLast