Page 1 of 25 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokémon The Series (Or not…): XY OOC

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    I'm not a romantic guy, anything else is fine.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Pokémon The Series (Or not…): XY OOC

Well… If we copied the series, where would the creativity go?

Spoiler: Disclaimer: 

Hello Pokémon loving roleplayers or someone else who clicked the link (wether it be intentional or not)! I'm going to cut to the chase and say, let's get started!

Spoiler: Rules: 

Spoiler: Plot: 

Spoiler: Battle Procedures 

Spoiler: Important Notes: 

Spoiler: CS: 

Spoiler: Accepted and Detailed Descriptions: 

Spoiler: Pokémon List 
    Last edited by Toon Yoshi; 05-14-2014 at 09:15 PM. Reason: The addition of Pokémon List!

Whateva you got
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Name: Kaloni Byrgoise♀
    Appearance:Kaloni.jpg
    Bio: Kaloni lived with her Mother and father, who are Pokemon Breeders, so she is used to having Pokemon around, and knows a lot about them through her parents.
    Personality: Kaloni is a very bright girl,loves adventure and is always ready to help other's out. She will protect Pokemon if they are being neglected and treated badly, and has a temper.

Chosen Starter: Fennekin♂
    Nick name: Tholrin
    Chosen Starter personality: Tholrin is loyal to his trainer and very protective of her as well as to other Pokemon. Is usually quiet and closed off to others unless you go up to him.
    Be the bullet.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kiddsmarticle View Post
    Name: Kaloni Byrgoise♀
    Appearance:Kaloni.jpg
    Bio: Kaloni lived with her Mother and father, who are Pokemon Breeders, so she is used to having Pokemon around, and knows a lot about them through her parents.
    Personality: Kaloni is a very bright girl,loves adventure and is always ready to help other's out. She will protect Pokemon if they are being neglected and treated badly, and has a temper.

Chosen Starter: Fennekin♂
    Nick name: Tholrin
    Chosen Starter personality: Tholrin is loyal to his trainer and very protective of her as well as to other Pokemon. Is usually quiet and closed off to others unless you go up to him.
    Welcome! You are accepted, and I will add you to the accepted list later today.

Fanfic, Modern.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Name: Shalge Inigo

Chosen Starter: Torchic
    [Gender: ♂
    Nature: Careful
    Characteristic: Somewhat of a clown]

Appearance:
    Spoiler: Appearance 

Bio: An immigrant from one of the most crime-rampant cities in the world, Celadon, Kanto, Shalge is no stranger to organized crime. In fact, he ran around with many TR members since a young age, usually keeping a lookout while they robbed a store blind. Both of his parents were loyal grunts to Team Rocket, giving Shalge ample opportunity to learn the fine art of crime. When he got older, he briefly worked with the crime syndicate as a full-fledged member. He rose through the ranks quickly, earning several commendations for his quick-thinking and his loyalty. However, some of his ideas for Team Rocket were a bit radical. For example, he saw no reason for using all Pokemon simply as tools. Shalge saw that bonds between Pokemon and their trainers increased their power. As a result, he always kept a few Pokemon that were friends to him, though he would dispose of them in a heartbeat for Team Rocket.

Most radically, Shalge believed that Team Rocket should use their excess power and money to better the lives of their citizens. To him, TR should rule using both fear and love; their enemies would tremble, but those under their protection would be unquestionably loyal. Unfortunately, before Shalge could start testing his theories, his father was injured while working for TR. The syndicate allowed Shalge's father to leave, and even paid for the trip to Kalos. However, Shalge has not forgotten his roots, and seeks to reconnect with his "family".

Extras I forgot:
    Last edited by Shintaro; 05-02-2014 at 04:24 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hello there! It looks like you're off to a fantastic start. Here are some helpful links to get you started!

Roleplaying Games Directory – New Roleplay? Add it to our Directory!

Staff Sigs – Get your RP featured in our Staff Signatures.

Roleplay of the Week – Think your RP could have what it takes to become Role Play of the Week? Enter here!

Roleplay of the Week Banner Shop – Get a banner made for your RP to further your quest for RP of the Week.

The RPA Tribune – Why not let all of RPA read about your RP in the RPA Tribune!

As always if you have any questions, feel free to let us know!

fantasy is my fav, but i love any type of roleplays ^^
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Name: Mizuno
    Chosen Starter: Squirtle♂
    Starter's Gender: Male
    Appearance:
    Spoiler: Picture 

Bio: Mizuno grew up in Cerulean city and early on developed a love for the ocean and water, he often went to the gym to watch the leader, Misty have pokemon battles, and trained on swimming and learned allot about water pokemon. He got sad at first when hes parents told they where moving to Kalos cause of new better jobs. But quickly got happy again when he thought about all the exiting pokemon he could see over there. Hes dream is to become the best water pokemon trainer in the world, so when professor Sycamore said he could have a pokemon, he chose Squirtle.

Extras I forgot: If allowed, he got a fishing rod and some netball`s. And hes necklace is a coral from the ocean near Cerulean city
    Last edited by Ancalime; 05-01-2014 at 03:12 AM.

Avatar and signature made by Fleija_Croze

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ancalime View Post
    Name: Mizuno
    Chosen Starter: Squirtle♂
    Appearance:
    Spoiler: Picture 

Bio: Mizuno grew up in Cerulean city and early on developed a love for the ocean and water, he often went to the gym to watch the leader, Misty have pokemon battles, and trained on swimming and learned allot about water pokemon. He got sad at first when hes parents told they where moving to Kalos cause of new better jobs. But quickly got happy again when he thought about all the exiting pokemon he could see over there. Hes dream is to become the best water pokemon trainer in the world, so when professor Sycamore said he could have a pokemon, he chose Squirtle.

Extras I forgot: If allowed, he got a fishing rod and some netball`s. And hes necklace is a coral from the ocean near Cerulean city
    I was going to say that you should pick an X/Y starter, but I change my mind. I will allow any starter from a main series (B, R, Y, etc.) game. I'll add you and Shintaro to the accepted list.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default IMPORTANT NOTICE:

I have updated the accepted list. If I messed up, let me know so I can fix it.

I have updated the CS sheet. Please make any change necessary so all details needed are given.

RPAs Frilly Ninja
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)

> : D THE FRILLY NINJA FINNALY GETS HIS FRILLY FROG!

Name: Arcus
    Chosen Starter: Froakie
    Starter's Gender: female
    Appearance: <-- look at avatar
    Bio: Arcus is an ninja from another world, that somehow ended up in the pokemon world. After a while, gave up trying to figure out a way back. So instead now trying to figure out how this world works and what it does, as soon as he saw what a froakie looked like. He felt like it would be a good partner... Pet? Companion? Friend? Well he wasn't sure on which to call it. Just that he wanted it, that set off his journey.
    Extras I forgot: Just as a side not, probably not gonna use it in rp. Just a heads up that his ribbons and braclets cane be used as weapons. Bracelets have a razor edge and ribbon stronger then steel. Again just a heads up

>.> Sorry for weird bio and stuff. Oh and everyone is getting a pokedex right?

Both Avatar and Signature was drawn by Issy

Fanfic, Modern.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

WHOA WHOA WHOA!
    Is this going to be one of "those" RPs? Because if so, I'm giving Shalge adamantium bones.

Page 1 of 25 123 ... LastLast