Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 363738

Thread: Pokémon the Series (Or not…): XY IC

RPAs Frilly Ninja
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)

Arcus shrugged as Frubbles hopped back to him, "none." He said simply as his water type let out a happy, "Fro!" He looked over to her and scratched her head. Which seemed to only make her even more happy, but he had nothing else to say.

Both Avatar and Signature was drawn by Issy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Koden gave a small nod back to Arcus before glancing at the rest of the group. "Alright, we should probably get moving. No use standing around here any longer. If you have a partner feel free to head out which ever way you want, I suppose we can all meet back at the Poke center when we are done." After saying all that he calmly glanced down towards Antic who as usual didn't seem to be taking anything seriously. Letting out a small sigh he finally turned and started walking to the eastern side of the forest. "Let's move." He didn't look back to see if Arcus followed behind him. He was pretty sure that the masked-man could pretty easily keep up with him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Sylvia glanced towards Koden as he made his statement to the group who clearly wanted to get the show on the road. Hearing Koden mention having a partner Sylvia blankly turned her head towards Annabeth registering for a moment before exclaiming. "Hey I have one of the those! Come on! let's go west-ish-ish." Grabbing the psychic by her arm spurring her to follow with a gleefully determined look on her face. "We are gonna catch way better Pokémon then all of them. ours will be the top-percentage of Pokémon!"

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    I honestly don't care. If the roleplay looks good, then I'll join it.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Annabeth didn't really need to catch Pokémon. She just decided to go with Sylvia, since she suggested it non-verbally. "Come on Luke.....," she said rather gloomily. All of her Pokémon returned to their Pokéballs, including her Espurr. Luke was confused, but he hung onto Annabeth's shoulder. Annabeth then went into a blank state.

↑ This is clickable ↑ (I need to update this lmao)

Spoiler: My Junk 

Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 363738