Page 1 of 38 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokémon the Series (Or not…): XY IC

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    I'm not a romantic guy, anything else is fine.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Pokémon the Series (Or not…): XY IC

Its been a peaceful night in Vainville town, but all good things must come to an end, so gradually, night turned to day. Through the window of whatever residence you currently reside, the sunlight shines harshly in your face, and a fletchling whistles a long low note that can be heard from any point in the small town. However you manage to wake up, you realize that this is the day. The day you finally get your first Pokémon! Now wether to move swiftly in eagerness to start your journey, or wait for a group of people is solely up to you.

(No matter how long you look around in the tall grass, no wild Pokémon will appear until you gain your starter. An interesting phenomenon yes?)

RPAs Frilly Ninja
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)

( VERY Interesting, I would have loved to see some people getting chased by wild pokemon!)

Arcus had been sleeping in the person who found him, since they wouldn't let him simply sleep in one of the trees. So he got up when the light started shining on his face, he looked out the window. Thinking 'would be nice it turned cloudy today.' Then getting up, remembering that he would get the frog thing today. 'They call them... Pokémon right?' He thought and after getting ready and headed out, telling by to the people that had let him stay there. Heading towards where he was told the lab would be.

Both Avatar and Signature was drawn by Issy

Whateva you got
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Kaloni had just stepped out of her house, saying goodbye to her parent's and starting her adventure, she first had to go to the professor's lab to get her Pokemon. "I hope I can get the Cyndaquil first, or maybe and Fennekin!" She stretched and looked at her small dog like pokemon with a smile. "Ready to go Ollie?"

The small Riolu barked his name happily and followed it's master to the lab, the day started out great, sunny and a perfect tempurature.
    Last edited by Kiddsmarticle; 05-12-2014 at 05:19 AM.
    Be the bullet.

fantasy is my fav, but i love any type of roleplays ^^
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Mizuno woke up as the first rays from the sun shined into hes room. This was the day hes pokemon adventure would begin, he quickly got dressed and ate hes breakfast, wanting to leave early, so he could get the pokemon he wanted the most "Bye bye mom and dad" He said with a smile to hes parents as he left their house and started walking towards the lab, seeing a few others walking in the same direction.

Avatar and signature made by Fleija_Croze

Fanfic, Modern.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"--our agents successfully retrieved the specimens. The mission went flawlessly." Shalge rolled his eyes. Once again, the Rocket executive had exaggerated a bit. Heck, Shalge had though of three more ways the mission could have gone more smoothly just by watching the day-old recording that his buddies back in Kanto had sent him. Eh, but that wasn't important. In any case, the Pokemon had been retrieved, and sent to some hidden Team Rocket base for retraining.

"Shalge, you didn't forget about your appointment with the Professor, right?" the young man's father asked, peeking his head into the room. "Wait...what are you doing, watching that video? Do you want to get us all arrested?" he hissed, seeing the recording.

"Relax, Devlin, I checked for bugs, and it's on a secure channel," Shalge scoffed in reply. Standing up and grabbing his bag, he mumbled, "Why do I have to go all the way to the lab, anyway? It's two freaking cities away."

"Then you better get moving, Agent," Shalge's father teased.

"Yeah, yeah."

"Keep your head down, kid. No sloppy mistakes."

"I know, I know."

I'm not a romantic guy, anything else is fine.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Professor Sycamore yawned. Today was the day he would give Pokémon to the next batch of potential legendary Pokémon Trainers! He always loved the smiles that grew on their faces upon grabbing their first Pokémon. He also would hand out a Pokédex to those who wanted to catch them all. A Garchomp came behind him and nudged the Professor's pokémon. He fed it a Poképuff and rubbed its chest, to which the Pokémon replied happily, "Garrr…" He nodded the Pokémon off and sat down to wait for the first visitor. He hoped they would find their way. In fact… "Garchomp, can you help me with something?" The Garchomp returned. "I need you to guide some people to the lab in case they get lost in the city." The Gqrchomb nodded and headed out to the gate which showed a giant 3 upon it.

Whateva you got
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Kaloni was the first to the lab, waving at the large Garchomp as it walked past. "Must be doing something for the professor" she thought as she walked in. "HEY PROFESSOR SYCAMORE! I'M READY FOR MY STARTER POKEMON!" She yelled loudly not even acknowledging him standing ten feet away.
    Be the bullet.

fantasy is my fav, but i love any type of roleplays ^^
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Mizuno entered Lumiose city and saw a Garchomp standing by the gate. "Did professor Sycamore send you? I know where hes lab is, been here with my parents a few times before. But i think maybe a few more will come that might not know the way" Mizuno said with a smile to the Garchomp and started heading towards Sycamore`s lab. He entered the lab and saw Sycamore and a girl a little older then him from the same town he lived in. "Hello, i am Mizuno from Vaniville town. I would like to get my first pokemon if i can, and start my adventure please"

Avatar and signature made by Fleija_Croze

RPAs Frilly Ninja
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)

Arcus soon spotted what looked like a giant land shark with claws. His eyes widened and tried to get out of the things way, though he wondered if that was another pokemon. Like the frog he was hoping for was, 'weird but after Mr. Bun-bun and a couple other certain jobs few things completely scare me anymore.' He thought hoping the shark like thing wasn't going to attack him. Waiting to see if it would pass him or not.

Both Avatar and Signature was drawn by Issy

Fanfic, Modern.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"We're here," Leonard said in his gruff Hoenn accent. The driver, appointed by Shalge's father, had driven the teen all the way to Luminose City. An impressive feat, one that had Shalge more than ready to stretch his legs. "Thanks again, Leo," he murmured, exiting the vehicle. The man nodded silently. "Stay out of trouble," he advised before driving away. Shalge adjusted his cap slightly. The city was certainly bustling, its environment much like the one in his birth city, Celadon. He'd have time to see the sights later. For now, he'd have to locate the professor's laboratory. Not an easy task for such a large city.

Page 1 of 38 123 ... LastLast