Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tell me about your favorite Concert!

Queen of Awesome
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Horror, Fantasy, Love
    Mentioned
    293 Post(s)

Default Tell me about your favorite Concert!

I love concerts... I have been to SO many, seen an amazing amount of people live and totally love it!

Tell me about yours!

Who's your favorite? Where was it? Who were you with?
    Details, I need them!
    Spoiler: Looking for a Roleplay? Just click it! 

Help us Help you! Vote for RPA -Daily!

historical, fantasy, dystopian, superpowers/gifted
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

I haven't been to many, but the most memorable for me was definitely Lady Gaga(Yes, I'm a Lady Gaga fan *inb4 shitstorm*). It's just too bad the person I went with I'm no longer friends with since she backstabbed and betrayed me. Anyway, I think just the show alone was memorable enough. It's more than just the music for her.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Muse, hands down the best for me.

They set the stage up with so many digital screens, moving parts, and random lights that pulse with the music. There were platforms constantly shifting up and down and around bringing up different instruments and the band members patrolling around switching instruments and whatnot. Also, for Muse, it was a relatively small venue so there really wasn't a bad place in the house to be, and I was right there in the thick of the pit.

Plus, of course, the music is just amazing live.

fantasy is my fav, but i love any type of roleplays ^^
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

hmm that's a hard one cause i have been to many concerts.

I guess i have to say the second Iron Maiden concert i was on, in Oslo summer of 2008 (Somewhere Back in Time Tour) Mainly cause it was outside and it was close to 30 Celsius and nice weather. Me and my best friend went there together and most of our favorite songs where played. Iron Maiden + Hot nice weather + Cold beer = Awesome

Avatar and signature made by Fleija_Croze

A Leaf on the Wind
    Comedy, Drama, Fantasy, Mythology, ect
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

I've seen a lot of concerts too. I'm torn between two. Maroon 5/Train or Three Days Grace/Nickelback. If I had to choose or suffer serious pain, it'd be the latter because I sang so long and so loud I was hoarse for 3 days.

Modern and Fantasy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Green Day. I've seen them twice, but I have to say the first time I saw them had to be the best. I mean, it was my first time seeing them live. I was obsessed with them and still am, though not as hardcore as I was back then. It was at the Palace of Auburn Hills. Our seats weren't too great. I remember my dad bought along binoculars for me to use. Besides him, my sister and mom came along. I had so much fun even though we were rather far from the stage. Green Day really does put on a good show. I'm waiting for them to come around Michigan again, but with Mike's wife having cancer, I doubt it'll be anytime soon.

Cee69

I try to go to Night Of The Proms every year. Where classical meets pop.
    It's perfect for me as I love both classical and modern music but don't like to hear song after song from the same artist ^.^

Shame I couldn't afford tickets this year but there's always next year :P

Fantasy, Action, Adventure
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

My fave would be Rise Against. I saw them live for the first time earlier this year and I've wanted that for so long : D It was amazeballs.

The Replicant
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nachthexe View Post
    I haven't been to many, but the most memorable for me was definitely Lady Gaga(Yes, I'm a Lady Gaga fan *inb4 shitstorm*)...I think just the show alone was memorable enough. It's more than just the music for her.
    I went to see Lady Gaga with my girlfriend a few years ago and was pleasantly surprised. The sheer spectacle was entertaining, and the way she stopped to ramble about life and to invite random fans up onto the stage all seemed very warm and personable.

Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    Muse, hands down the best for me.

They set the stage up with so many digital screens, moving parts, and random lights that pulse with the music. There were platforms constantly shifting up and down and around bringing up different instruments and the band members patrolling around switching instruments and whatnot. Also, for Muse, it was a relatively small venue so there really wasn't a bad place in the house to be, and I was right there in the thick of the pit.

Plus, of course, the music is just amazing live.
    Yep, seen them too. It was at the Emirates stadium for their Second Law tour, and again both the spectacle and the actual music were fantastic.

My own favourite gig is a toss up between Hadouken at the Ministry of Sound (so much energy!) and my latest The Agonist gig, where because it was the last night of the tour the other bands invaded the stage with cheesy dance music and wrapped them all up in toilet roll. The only downer was that Otep weren't there, because they had pulled out of the tour a few weeks before. Maybe next time...
    Spoiler: My RP links 

PM me for novelised versions of any of my RPs, or ones that I have participated in. Set by the awesome Karma.

Romance, Historical, Modern, Sci-fi, Adventure, Action
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Okay, call me an old granny if you will....Josh Groban. For real though, he's so cute, and his hair is magical, and he's just darn funny. The very first time I went with my cousin, and we got these phenomenal seats on the floor, and he walked right past us, and I'm pretty sure I cried through the entire concert.

But seriously, can you listen to this glory and not weep?

https://youtu.be/Li5oNy4MP9E
    Amazing set made by the wonderful
    -[Karmic Atelier]-

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast