"Brictom" by Eluveitie

------
    BASICS
    ------

NAME: Calypso Sonore

------
    APPEARANCE
    ------

I'm working on drawing him. He looks a bit different, but this is the overall gist.

Spoiler: Appearance 

------
    POWERS, TOOLS, AND WEAPONRY
    ------

His power is Acoustokinesis; he's been gifted with an omnitone that allows him the ability to try and learn new things within the realm of Acoustokinesis, but he's yet to master anything as of yet beyond basic gliding. He often prefers to use a snowboard so that it doesn't look like he's just free-falling, and also to give him a slight boost in speed since it glides better. His snowboard looks like a giant leaf, and even changes color with the seasons, worlds, and biomes. The colder it is, the redder it becomes. The warmer it is, the greener it becomes.

Spoiler: Glider 

He's able to glide on sound waves and technically "fly" in this sense at most of 6 feet over land (water breaks up to easily, so flight over water is at a difficulty level he hasn't reached yet), but no higher. This gives him the ability to get places quicker, but really not much beyond that.

He's working on his hypnotic "siren" song, hoping to be able to master this ability to make his job much easier. So far he's not very good yet, but he's making progress.

Spoiler: Nyckelharpa 

Calypso brandishes a rather interesting weapon of a Nychelharpa that can transform into a keyblade-shield combo. The bow becomes a keyblade, whilst the instrument itself becomes a shield. While in their weapon form the tool is much stronger than when it is in its instrument form, if his blade or shield get damaged in the heat of battle, it does indeed effect the instrument and vice versa. If his shield were to manage to get dented, his Nyckelharpa would not play the same without repairs, and if he were to scratch his bow, his keyblade would indeed be scratched as well. His tools are very hardy, but he takes extremely good care of them nonetheless.

He can play his instrument like a pro, and has even named her: Arabesque, or Abby for short.

Spoiler: Keyblade & Shield 

------
    WORLD
    ------

Spoiler: Summerland 

{Described in the IC's first post}

------
    BIO
    ------

{revealed throughout the IC}

Spoiler: Need some RP advice? Click show~ 

"We're living in a dream; an endless fantasy," ~Yohio ♥
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy and Parody/Fan-based RP; Be warned; I write *a lot*
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Where the Road Takes
    {OOC} {IC} {CS} {Questions}

Monique is inspired by my favorite Cure song, Lullaby, as well as the character Chloe from Life is Strange and a little bit of my aunt Candice and the spicy gal she apparently was growing up in the 70's and 80's.

Just in case the images ever fail to show up, or you just can't read the font:

Stupid Survey Thing:

What's your name?
    Monique Tara Shea

What's weird about you?
    Everything! I'm a bonified basket case! Ha, but for real, I'm like, scary strong and I'm wicked cool with animals. I'm not able to carry conversations with them, but I can sort of... "talk" to them. Gnarly, huh?

What's something you do that you are great at?
    Does fucking shit up count? Because I'm wicked good at destruction... mostly burning shit. I'm what my therapist calls "Oppositional Defiant Disorder" but I call punk rock.

What do you look like?
    (totally a visual, but I'll describe it just in case) She struts a very punk rock style constantly, from her wardrobe down to her black fingernail polish. Her hair is black, and she's got a kinda messy death-hawk with leopard-print dyed into the thinly shaved sides. She wears heavy, dark make-up, particularly around the eyes, and has tattoos all down her arms and legs. She stands roughly 5'10, much taller than most girls as it is, but likes to wear platforms and heels so that she can be even more intimidating, towering over most boys as well. She's just barely 18 years old, but with or without the garb, she could easily pass off for 21.

What's something you wish you could be better at?
    What are you, my mother? Whatever. I guess I've always kinda wanted to refine my art skills. I just don't have the patience for it, you know? It's hard for me to focus on anything that isn't kicking monster ass, or something equally in my face, like Beth's disappearance for example.

What's something you do purely because it gives you joy?
    Art, fight monsters, fuck, and dope. Above all else, though, I think sticking it to the man is my favorite passtime. Fuck the system!

Why do you think that Beth is worth saving?
    Fuck you for asking me such a shitty question. Are you trying to imply something? Whatever... Anyway. Isn't it obvious? McBeth is like, our glue. I got no reason to hang out with you losers outside of her. That and I owe her. She saved my life, so now I have to save her ass before karma catches up with me. I've already got a big can of karmatic whoop-ass for all 17-years of my BS; I don't exactly want McBethster's shit to be the cherry on top.

The Last Meeting

Last saw Beth 4 days before her disappearance on May 31st, 1979.

It was a quarter past 4 and school had gotten out for the summer. Naturally, Monique had skipped the last day figuring hell would freeze over before she spent her 18th birthday in that dump - gag. Her and her "galpal" (as the teachers loved to call it), Beth, were supposed to meet up around this time because apparently Beth had the most stellar birthday gift Monique would ever see. Usually Monique wouldn't dare step foot back on school property once the final bell of the year rang, but for a present as awesome as Beth was promising, she made an exception. Sat atop a picnic table just off to the edge of the property and smoking a cigarette, Monique not-so-patiently waited for her friend to emerge the prison crudely labeled school.

She took a drag of her cigarette and pulled a heavy silver pocketwatch out of her denim breastpocket - the one with the studs on her left, not the one with the Misfits patch on her right. She checked the watch-hands just in time to see the clock tick over to 4:06 before putting it back in her pocket where it belonged. "This better be worth it..." She muttered under her breath, looking up again at the doors of the school. Her scornful expression turned to one of excitement as Beth appeared, walking out of the double doors with Rob (as usual) and waving a casual goodbye to him once she caught sight of Monique.

Monique dropped the butt of her cigarette to the ground, stomping it out. Shortly thereafter, Beth approached with an envelope in hand, outstretching her arms for a big hug. "Happy birthday!" She squealed in a giddy voice. The two embraced, gaining a lot of weird looks from any passersby who didn't already know that the two were friends. They looked vastly different, Beth looking adorable and sweet, and Monique looking like a drug addict and a stain on modern American society (which wasn't far from the truth). Then, as soon as they parted, Beth practically force-fed Monique the envelope with how quickly she shoved it into Monique's face. "Today felt like it was going so slow that I almost blew off Mr. Johnson just to give it to you!"

"You? Ditch? Don't make me laugh." Monique chuckled, taking the envelope and opening it swiftly. She was filled to the brim with anticipation, but nothing could have prepared her for what she pulled out next: A ticket to see Souxsie and the Banshees + The Cure live in concert that upcoming October. Monique stifled a scream, but couldn't hold back a loud, thrilled squeak as she hugged Beth yet again, but much harder. This time she even lifted Beth off the ground, did a full circle, then set her down again and wiggled a bit before finally letting go. "No fucking way, no fucking way!!! McBeth, this is the most bitch'n gift I've ever been given, I can't believe you got me this!" She began reading the ticket and additional enclosed card for more details and information as Beth grinned from ear to ear. "Oh wow, it's all the way in Britain? I'll have to call my guy and get a passport ASAP. You cool with me using you as a scapegoat again?"

"Of course, I wouldn't have gotten you the ticket if I wasn't going to help you get there!" Beth giggled. "If it goes anything like last time, you should be able to get there and back without incident."

"Wanna chill out this weekend, start planning our story over tea and Dukes of Hazzard?" Monique beamed at the prospect of a sleepover. She leaned in and whispered, "I could bring a bit of dope too, make it an extra fun night~"

Playfully, Beth pushed her shoulder. "You know I don't smoke, Tara!" She laughed. "Unfortunately I'm planning a road trip, so I'm gonna have to pass. When I get back, though, we'll get together for sure!" She started to walk away, waving. "I'll see you tonight at our secret place for cake! Bye bye!"

"Catch ya on the flip side, Bethster!" Monique called back with a wave of her own, then she looked back down at her gift with bright eyes. The last time she was this giddy was maybe 2 and a half years ago during a fight between the gang and a werewolf. She hugged the envelope to her chest momentarily, then shoved it into her misfits pocket for safe keeping, then went on her way to set up for the big party, maybe scribble down a diary entry and a couple doodles while she had the time to kill.

Dear Diary, (May 31st, 1979)
    I have the best news EVER! You're so not going to believe it, but McBeth got me a ticket for -drumroll - SOUSIXE AND THE BANSHEES!!! Even better, the Cure is also going to be there! Holy shit, I've never been so pumped in my whole life, not even that one time with the werewolf where I thought I got bit! (I'm still so disappointed that it was a false alarm...)

This is definitely the most wicked bday gift a girl could ask for ♥ Now all I have to do is steal mom's credit card and buy a plane ticket to London or wherever, forge a passport, and work on our fallback story with McBeth so the rents don't flip a bitch while I'm gone in October - nothing I haven't done before!
    -Monique

SIDENOTE: I figured I should clarify: I made this character with the impression that she's the tough cookie who consistently rocks the boat, but sticks around because she's probably one of the better monster fighters, if not the absolute best of their crew. She kicks ass and takes names, but she's also a bit of a bitch to everyone and could probably stand to get an attitude adjustment. I think this road trip and getting closer to everyone will help her character develop that way over the course of the RP, at least that's what I'm currently going for, ya never know 'til it's written c:
    Last edited by CartelSaide; 07-21-2016 at 06:26 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

New Peaks Academy: Fight School
    {OOC} {IC} {CS} {Beta's Review}

------
    MUSIC
    ------

"Angel's Haze,*" by A Tribe Called Red
    &&&
    All music by Enrique Iglasias, particularly "I Like It."
    &&&
    All other music from A Tribe Called Red, particularly "Sisters," "Electric Pow Wow," and "Burn Your Village to the Ground."
    *fair warning to the epileptic, the video for Angel's Haze is really flashy and full of jerky motion

------
    BASICS
    ------

Name: Sinai Rohan Chii’
    I.D. Number: 00724525
    Year: 1st year
    Nationality: Navajo // Native American [Indian] & Venezuelan
    Language(s): English, Spanish, and Diné fluently
    Sex/Gender: Male

------
    APPEARANCE
    ------

I am in the process of drawing/commissioning art of his character. In the meantime, the following pictures are all my reference pictures, and this written description will have to suffice; sorry.

Voice: He sounds like whoever is singing in Tiësto's "Red Lights" song but due to the inflection of his voice that makes it a bit higher, he sounds more like Descemer Bueno when he speaks Spanish

Height: 6' even (182 cm)
    Weight: 168 lbs (76.2 kg)
    Body Structure: Toned and built almost like a grown man. He's had his growth spurt and it shows. If you didn't know any better, you'd probably guess that he's in his early to mid 20's by now.

COLORS
    Skin: Copper-Brown
    Hair: Chestnut; looks black in certain light
    Eyes: Red and Blue // Pink, like Albino eyes

Spoiler: Main 

Spoiler: Facial Structure & Hair 

------
    COMBAT
    ------

Fighting Style: JHR // 52 Blocks
    NOTE: There is no technical ranking system for JHR, so for the sake of this RP, I've decided to go with an MMA ranking system. He doesn't have the belts or anything, but he's equivalent in technical skill to MMA fighters of this rank.

Powers: (1) Can "see" via vibrations and sounds almost as well as someone who isn't blind
    (2) Hyper-hearing & hyper-smell; his other senses have been heightened to make up for his loss of eyesight

------
    PERSONALITY
    ------

Rohan is naturally easy-going and peaceful, living life at his own pace and just enjoying the ride. He's known to be a bit of a goofball with his friends once he's comfortable enough with them, but up until that point he's stand-offish and quiet and really just keeps to himself; he's poor at showing his emotions and doesn't generally open up unless he trusts you with his everything. He's also very picky about which friends are worth keeping, and doesn't barrel into friendships quickly nor easily. Those who wish to get past his rough outer shell need to work hard, because in Rohan's experience, it's safer to assume that nobody is to be trusted unless proven otherwise. He doesn't give respect unless he feels they've earned it, and while he generally respects authority, authority does not always mean one is right, and he's well aware of that. He can either be an angel or a devil to work with depending on who you are and his opinion of you, but most find that even if he doesn't like you, keeping out of his way is enough to prevent altercations, since he rarely if ever goes out of his way to start something - it's just not in his nature to do so.

Spoiler: Virgo 

Core Values: Responsibility, Respect, Caution, and Compassion

Habits/Quirks: Often cracks his neck, fingers, shoulders, and back. His signature habit is that in preparation for battle is to crack his neck and knuckles, and right after battle he'll crack his back and shoulders.

Music | Drums | Dancing | Bitter Foods | Spicy Foods | Hot Peppers | Dark Chocolate | Cinnamon-flavored Anything | Making fun of people who try to explain what sight is like to him in a patronizing way | Showing off | Soft Hair | Random acts of kindness | Mildly Intimidating people with his height, build, and/or intelligence | Reading and Books | Alcohol | Texture | Surprising people

Dislikes:
    Ranged Combat | Continuous loud noises | Earthquakes | Most Sweets | Seafood | Carbonated Drinks | The type of people who give him a $1 bill for his change instead of a $5 just because he can't see that they're robbing him | People who try to make him feel bad for his strengths just because they're not as smart/strong | Large bodies of water | Bright Lights

Fun Facts:
    - Rohan is deathly afraid of the Ocean and drowning. He knows how to swim and doesn't really mind pools or ponds, but if the water goes above his waist or he can't quickly and easily find the edge of the pool/etc. he starts to panic.
    - His favorite animals are horses, closely followed by snakes, mountain lions, wolves, and bears. He also really likes dinosaurs and mythical creatures, mostly centaurs and dragons.
    - His favorite color is brown, not because he knows what it looks like, but because he's been told it's the color of many of his favorite things as well as the color of his mother's eyes
    - Rohan is a real mama's boy, deeply admiring her. He loves his whole family quite a lot, however, and would never say that he favors anyone, just that he's most similar too and closest wit his mother
    - Rohan is blind as a bat, but he can still "see" when the lights are on or off, which is why he hates particularly bright lights, since they give him a headache

------
    HISTORY
    ------

NOTE: My character is based off of a dragon I have on FlightRising, a virtual dragon petsite. His character there is the older version of him, the one in his mid-30's whose married and has kids. Further info on his character over the course of time (including art) will be edited into his bio there for anyone interested. On that note, this RP will effect the development of his character, and will be included in his lore and history there.

His mother, Haseya, was a native Navajo woman born and raised on a reservation, and his father, Alejandro, was a Venuzuelan man visiting Colorado. It all started in Blackhawk over a game of blackjack where Haseya and Alejandro met eyes and began drinking and betting together. As they won more and more money, they drank more and more, and inevitably had a steamy night that was supposed to end at a one-night-stand, but instead turned into Rohan.

Haseya texted Alejandro a week after their escapades with nothing more than a picture of the pregnancy test and a polite request to call her as soon as he could. When he did, they talked about their options and came to the conclusion that they both were against aborting the baby, and wanted to keep it if that was at all possible. From there, however, his parents didn't know what exactly to do. They didn't even know each other, let alone know if they loved each other, so making a decision as big as whether or not to move countries for their child was one that just couldn't be done just yet. They tried to plan around both parents, both countries, both financial situations, but in the end they discovered that they couldn't afford to appropriately provide for him whether he stayed with his mother on the reserve, or went back to Venuzuela with his father. Adoption was looking like their only choice, as little as they wanted to do it, up until a simple question changed everything. 2 months pregnant, Haseya finally asked curiously, "What were you doing in the states anyway?" during a weekly long-distance phone call.

"I was there for my half-brother, José's, wedding. He paid for my ticket, as well as our mom and her husband, and let us stay at his house so that we could attend the small ceremony." The two began talking about their families and lives when it finally dawned on Alejandro. "Wait a minute... My brother and his wife have been trying to have a baby, but he's infertile and the adoption process is a painstakingly long one. It's definitely unorthodox, but what if our kid had 4 parents? With them helping us, we could certainly afford to keep him fed and even educated!" The two decided that it was worth a try, and after a few long discussions with José and his wife, Heather, they all were in agreement that it would probably do the baby good to be raised so culturally diverse and uniquely despite the monetary strains it would put on all four of them. They came up with a plan, went over their ideas with other members of their families and close friends, and eventually it was settled: their child was to be raised with 4 guardians.

Nine months later, Rohan was born on his mother's Indian Reservation in the Navajo Nation, specifically in the part closest to Colorado. As planned, he stayed with his mother for the first 2 years of his life before he began to travel on a regular basis between all his parents. Legally his aunt and uncle are his guardians, but he still refers to them as his tío and tía, reserving amá and papá for his biological parents.

Unfortunately when Rohan turned 4 he was diagnosed with Primary Congenital Glaucoma. The family banded together to try and help as best as they could, but they couldn't change fate, and by Rohan's 5th birthday he was completely blind. Stranger yet, Rohan's once icy blue eyes developed into red eyes due to the fact that his eyes weren't producing enough myocilin to keep them blue. Rohan hardly remembers what life was like before he lost his eyesight, and what little he remembers is extremely minimal to a point of next to no significance (blurry blobs and mostly darkness, etc.). He and his family believe it to be for the better that if he had to lose his eyesight, he lose it earlier rather than later.

His main home is in America with Heather and José since it was closest to the best school the four parental figures could afford, but he spent summers with his father in Venezula and visited his mother on the reservation at least every other weekend, writing letters to his parents to keep in contact in between. Every year he would get 3 Birthdays and 3 Christmas celebrations, all extremely different but equally enjoyable. He has always been well aware of how different he's been raised, but he's thankful for the chance to get closer to his aunt and uncle than he otherwise would have, and it's because of him that his parents can be such close friends even across the Americas.

Rohan's life wasn't rainbows and sunshine, though. His families are definitely not rich in anything beyond culture. 2 of his 3 homes are fighting against poverty and his 3rd is only lower-middle class. They all prioritize their finances very strictly, primarily spending money on Rohan's travel expenses and education. He's owned no more than 2 pairs of shoes at a time, he had to ride the bus to and from school to save on gas, and he was never allowed to have a family pet due to the costliness of such a thing. Despite not having many material possessions, his mental aptitude is incredible, and even though he started school late (the medical bills for treating his Glaucoma set the 4 parents back), he was able to skip a couple grades and catch up by the time he was in 3rd grade. He also learned quickly how to entertain himself, be that with his studies or by playing outside, and what was deeply instilled in his life was the mentality that if you work hard, you'll go far, so he takes his education and health extremely seriously.

As a decently nerdy blind kid whose fairly introverted by nature, Rohan struggled to make and keep friends from an early age, only ever maintaining one, Asteria, who lives on the reservation. His family could barely afford the special educational needs he required, so while he got braille books, an additional "special needs" teacher, and all his others teachers understood the limits his blindness placed on him in regards to their regular teaching methods, he still ended up in a public school with peers who all could see and weren't quite refined enough to always hold their tongue about Rohan's disability. At one point while in 4th grade, the bullying became so bad that his school and family arranged for him to take an extended leave, and he went to be with his mother on the reservation for a month. During this month, his family all discussed the best options for his education as well as his mental health. They debated teaching him at home, but their experiences doing so while he was off for this month proved that it wasn't an option; between work and their own lack of knowledge about many of the things they deemed necessary for Rohan's development, they collectively agreed he'd be losing more than he gained if any of them taught him, and they couldn't afford to have a personal teacher nor the technological equipment necessary for him to take online classes. They all began talking about potentially moving him in with his father in Venezuela when his mother pointed out, "Switching schools across countries will only draw attention to him as 'the new foreign kid' and with the struggles he's already facing, it'll more likely than not increase the number of bullies. That's not a chance I'm willing to take, not with how much it will cost. We have to be more tactful and only consider that as a last resort." That left them with the choices to either keep him where he was at, or to switch him to another school in the district.

Rohan opted for switching schools at the end of the year (it was late November by the time he went back) so that he didn't fall behind, but this choice came with it's own consequences. Rohan got beat up frequently despite his teachers doing their best to shelter him and keep him protected. This sheltering was a double-edged sword because while it was helping him avoid some of the bullies, it was creating others. He became the teacher's pet in the most literal sense, gaining the name because not only were his study habits crazy, but also because he was rarely if ever unsupervised by a teacher. The worst instance of bullying was when one kid brought a dog collar and leash to school and nearly killed Rohan in the bathrooms by forcing the too-small collar around Rohan's neck, and tying his hands up with the leash so that he couldn't undo it. The kid only meant to humiliate Rohan and panicked when he stopped breathing, calling for help when Rohan started to turn blue and the collar wasn't coming undone. This event was enough to drive his family over the edge, and regardless of Rohan's wishes to stick out the year so that he didn't fall behind again, they switched him during winter break.

That Christmas he stayed in Venezuela with his father, who started to teach him how to defend himself the way Rohan's grandfather taught him: 52 Blocks. From there on, Rohan felt as though he were reborn. He loved the feeling of the air against his skin as he punched or kicked swiftly and hard, and he deeply enjoyed listening to the play-by-play's of MMA or WWE fights on the radio with his father and uncle. He trained harder than he'd ever studied, which was saying a lot, and in middle school got a part-time job to afford taking official classes beyond what his uncle and father could teach him. These classes worked out incredibly well, and for the first time, Rohan gained respect since fellow fighters knew that fighting blind was an absurdly difficult task. Rohan felt like he'd found his calling, and with his new found passion came a lot more positives than just that: bullies backed off the moment they realized he was equipped to handle himself, Rohan made more like-minded friends, and most importantly he received scholarships to incredible schools that he would never have otherwise had the money to afford. The school that stood out to him the most was New Peaks Academy, and while his financial status and the paperwork involved for his education puts him technically back a year for his age, him and his family are confident that his undocumented intelligence and his capabilities to soak up information like a sponge and learn quickly will help him excel, and hopefully do the same thing he did in elementary: skip a grade to make up for this.

Due to the effects of education on his life, and how simply learning new things - be it through reading or through hands-on training - got him where he is now, Rohan is passionate about teaching. He is transferring to Twin Peaks with high hopes of getting into a good college, and later getting a teaching degree so he can live his dream by opening and running his very own dojo for the disabled.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

New Peaks Academy: Fight School
    {OOC} {IC} {CS} {Beta's Review}

------
    MUSIC
    ------

"Now is Gold" by Infected Mushroom
    &&&
    All music by Tiësto, particularly "Secrets" and "Only Way is Up"
    &&&
    All music by Panda Eyes, particularly "Euphoria"

------
    BASICS
    ------

Name: Aegisyth [uh-jay-sihth] Hayes
    Nickname: Jay and AJ
    I.D. Number: 00579195
    Year: 1st Year
    Nationality: Native American Indian & Caucasian American
    Language(s): English and Aleut fluently, at an intermediate level with Korean
    Sex/Gender: Male

------
    APPEARANCE
    ------

I am in the process of drawing/commissioning art of his character. In the meantime, the following pictures are all my reference pictures, and this written description will have to suffice; sorry.

Height: 6' even (182 cm)
    Weight: 152 lbs (68.9 kg)
    Body Structure: Toned but on the skinnier side. He's not a hyper-metabolism twig or anything, but he's below average size for sure. His body structure leans towards an Asian MMA fighter's average build

COLORS
    He's albino (specifically OCA2), therefore he has minimal color to his pigment-lacking hair, skin, and eyes (his albino color scheme). He's got white eyelashes and eyebrows, but his hair itself has a yellow tint/shimmer to it.

Skin: Pale Peach
    Hair: Platinum Blonde // Silver-White
    Eyes: Red and Blue // Pink

Spoiler: Andrej Pejic 

------
    COMBAT
    ------

Fighting Style: (1) Kuk Sool Won (2) with a primary focus on Taekwondo
    Rank 1: Black-Brown Belt (Dahn Boh Nym)
    Rank 2: Red Belt

Powers: (1) Fights natrually artistically; even though he doesn't try at this point, his fighting style is refined and beautiful to watch no matter who or how he's fighting. People who have seen him fight say that he "fights with a flow like water as if it's second nature to him." (2) Fights better in the dark, since he's adapted to a dark setting on account of his photophobia

------
    PERSONALITY
    ------

Stoic and proud, AJ immediately seems like the type of guy who would keep to himself and avoid others, but that's not who he is, he actually really enjoys making conversation and (correctly) debating, loving the thrill of an engaging discussion. It's true that he'd rather train than party, and is constantly told that he's boring, bland, and generally not fun, but that's not completely true. When he does let loose, he's a real blast, willing to try dangerous stunts (as long as all necessary safety precautions are taken), explore even in places he shouldn't, and is the type of person who enjoys adrenaline enough to seek it out. He just has strict priorities of his studies and training, so while they take over his life a bit more than anything else, he does enjoy taking breaks when his schedule allows and going out to enjoy some nightlife while he paints the town red. He's definitely a night owl, which is fairly expected considering how he has to monitor how much sunlight he's getting to avoid burning himself, and he enjoys his own company just as much as he enjoys the company of friends. His personal motto is "work hard, play hard." Somehow he manages to do all of this while maintaining a level of elegance and regality that can either put people off or attract them, more often the latter. He's a bit of a handful to anyone of authority, but he's a generally likable guy even with his flaws.

Spoiler: Virgo 

Core Values: Responsibility, Balance, Peace and Honor

Habits/Quirks: (1) He taps his feet and fingers a lot. He's not always aware that he's doing it, but he tries to be courteous of others and actively attempts to do this in as quiet of a manner as possible. (2) He likes repetition so he's been known to repeat things a lot and get stuck in particular patterns/cycles. For example when he finds a new song he likes, he listens to it over and over for days, sometimes even weeks on end until he either tires of it or finds something new.

Repetition | Music | Classical Music | Dubstep | Organization | Philosophy | Translucent/Clear Things | White | Gold | Going really fast (cars, motorcycles, etc.) | Eastern cultures, languages, etc. | Seafood | Salads | Parkour | Classic Video Games | Handheld Video Games | Sunrise & Sunset

Dislikes:
    Cheese | TV | News & Politics | Phone and Tablet Games | Most Movies | Silver | When people underestimate him based on his size | Bright Light | The Sun | Fighting Unnecessarily | Dirty Fighting, or when people break/bend rules in their favor | When people call him "cute" when he's trying to be serious, or people who don't take him seriously based on him being a "pretty boy"

Fun Facts:
    - Prefers to go by AJ over Jay, but doesn't mind either
    - AJ is a Pescetarian, which means the only meat he eats is fish. Aside from his diet, he lives a mostly vegan lifestyle.
    - N64 is his favorite game console, but he also really loves the Super Nintendo
    - He has photophobia, meaning that bright lights effect his eyesight and causes dizziness and headaches
    - He often meditates

------
    HISTORY
    ------

NOTE: My character is based off of a dragon I have on FlightRising, a virtual dragon petsite. His character there is the older version of him, the one in his mid-30's whose married and has kids. Further info on his character over the course of time (including art) will be edited into his bio there for anyone interested. On that note, this RP will effect the development of his character, and will be included in his lore and history there.

AJ was born on Taak'w Aan (Annette Island) in Alaska, the only native reserve in the state. He was born with Albinism, which was not an uncommon thing in his family. His mother, Elisapie,

WIP

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123