Page 2 of 613 FirstFirst 123452 ... LastLast

Thread: ❣ Divided Paths ❣

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    who knows
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"I think things will work out." She said quietly but confidently. They had made it through so much that this wasn't about to stop them. If anything this would hopefully be one of the easiest challenges they had faced. And now this meant they'd get to get married which compensated for most of the fear and worry. Faye nodded then leaned up and kissed Blake gently. "Just because we got interrupted earlier." She whispered before dropping her head so it was even with Blake's but hers was sideways while his lied facing the ceiling. This allowed her to nuzzle her nose against his cheek though so she was perfectly comfy.

RPA's Foul Mouthed Pixie
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

Blake closed his eyes when he was gifted a kiss. They were always sweet, and though they weren't full blown out making out, it meant a lot more to him than just a little kiss. He was still frightened over all of this. But at least now they had a plan. Kind of. But Adalia would help them work out the details of everything anyways. They would be married soon, and then they would live in Hawaii. He was really glad him and Faye had met. But even further was that he was more than happy they ended up falling in love. He didn't know exactly where he would be without her, but he didn't have to picture than and he didn't want to because what they had was all he wanted to dwell on.

​Beautiful Nightmare

Member of the Month October
    Varies
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Zakai stared and sighed, "I wish I could fly," then he turned and went back into the White House.
    Staying outside wasn't going to solve anything, but he needed to think. He couldn't get everything out of his mind at once, but he didn't know how he was going to live with a normal life. He just paced wildly back and forth in a hallway.
    What do I do? Who do I talk to? I don't wanna talk to Dix! I don't even know where he is!
    He stopped pacing and stared at the ground. This is getting me nowhere... He found a lone staircase where he was sure no one would come, sat down on the stairs and buried his head in his arms. This isn't getting me anywhere either... but he didn't move.

Avi and Sig made possible by: Kicks!
    Because she is the awesomest in all of ever!

who knows
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Faye pressed a soft kiss against his jaw and smiled. "I love you." She said before closing her eyes and starting to drift off again. She was really quite exhausted and they were still aloud to stay the night tonight right? She sure hoped so cause it's not like they could find a place in just a few hours. "We should talk to Colton and Adalia." Faye murmured floating in between awake and asleep.

RPA's Foul Mouthed Pixie
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

It was after Adalia and him had settled on a new home that Colton was allowed to space out with Adalia yelling at him to pay attention. She put the tablet back on the table where she had found it, and settled into his chest. Spring was asleep on the chair, cuddled into her blanket again and with a barrier of two pillows to keep her safe.
    "I want to be a doctor." Colton told her at last. "But I don't want to go back to medical school right now."
    "Well, what do you want to do then?" Adalia asked him as she stroked his arm lightly. "Veterans get very good benefits, but I don't think you'd just want to sit around, would you?"
    "I can't tell you." Colton answered her, "Not in the White House, at least. I'll tell you in Florida."
    "Colton." Adalia began sternly, "It better not have to do with Thomas."
    "It doesn't." Colton told her lightly. It has to do with Ads.

Blake nodded his head in agreement. He sat up in the bed and glanced down at her for a minute. She was tired. He could tell she was. He leaned down and pressed his lips gently to her forehead. Hopefully she would feel better by the time they got to moving and settling down. He knew those sorts of things could make sickness worse.
    "You want to sleep? Or do you want to come with me to go talk to them?" He asked her while pulling his lips away from her forehead.

​Beautiful Nightmare

who knows
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"You can go. I think I'll sleep." Faye said as she crawled up to the pillows and settled in cozily. Blake could handle explaining that couldn't he, Colton would probably react better to him anyways since apparently all he liked to do was torment Faye. Anyways she was completely exhausted so sleep was preferable right now.

RPA's Foul Mouthed Pixie
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

"I'll be back in five minutes tops." Blake promised her before leaving her with a kiss to her cheek. He left the room quickly and ran as quickly as he could until he came across the dining room. They weren't in there, but Richard directed him in the right direction. Blake paused briefly though at the weird sight of Anton in a headlock with his legs wrapped tightly around one of Richard's. How was that even possible? And what were they doing?
    He shook his head and left quickly to find Adalia and Colton in the living room. It took him thirty seconds to quickly spit out what him and Faye had discussed and twenty seconds for Colton and Adalia to look at each other for a few seconds and then agree.
    "Of course." Adalia told him gently, "We wouldn't just leave you kids without a way to find out your path."
    Oh there it was. She was talking to him like that again. Treating him gently. Blake inwardly groaned, but smiled nonetheless. "Thanks."
    Colton glanced at Adalia and then towards Blake. He had noticed the way she talked and that look that had crossed Blake's face. "We'll talk later, Blake. In Florida. Do you guys have a way of getting there?"
    No. Blake didn't want to. He groaned inwardly again. Colton knew. Colton had been the one to always know. "Not really..."
    "I can give them a lift." Dix said in the doorway. He had been coming in to find his book, but got distracted by the discussion. "When are you leaving, Adalia?"
    "Tomorrow." She stated, "We bought the house online and ordered some home furnishings and such. We'll get there after it's all been delivered."
    "Okay. Then I'll drive them out tomorrow." Dix remarked casually, "They won't have to worry about finding an apartment. They won't be able to without hassle, so I'll do it for them."
    He was being awfully nice. Blake frowned. Clayton hadn't been lying. "Thanks..." he felt awkward for thanking Dix for anything.
    "Yea. It's no problem." Dix replied with, stepping aside in the doorway so that the blonde could pass by him, "Don't tell Faye though. Otherwise she probably wouldn't accept the apartment."
    That may be more or less true. Blake smiled a little bit as he passed by the man and hurried off to get back to Faye.

​Beautiful Nightmare

Member of the Month October
    Varies
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Zakai's stood up an continued wandering, not really paying attention to where he went. He still wasn't feeling good. He kept walking until he came across the weirdest thing ever... Richard and Anton...... He wasn't far behind Blake, as he'd seen the guy walk this way, but he wasn't going by any route to any specific place and he stopped in his tracks at the sight of them. He was confused, but still felt down, so he just stared at them.
    "Why are you guys being such good friends right now?" he asked, dryly.

Avi and Sig made possible by: Kicks!
    Because she is the awesomest in all of ever!

who knows
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

In the few minutes Blake was gone Faye fell asleep and the nightmares kicked in. It was different this time though. It started with her and that woman, the one from back in Hawaii, but this time the woman wasn't turning into a zombie and Faye didn't hold a gun. Instead their spots were switched and Faye cowered on the ground while the woman aimed the gun at her. Is this what she felt like? Terrified and helpless because that's how Faye was feeling. When the shot was taken that nightmare melted away and she found herself in a familiar place. One that had visited every time she had fallen asleep today. Faye pushed down on Jonah's chest but this time she remembered. She remembered it wasn't real and this wasn't real so instead if focusing in saving his life she focused on his mouth and the words escaping it. Faye watched curiously, anxious to discover what he may have been saying. And at last it clicked.

RPA's Foul Mouthed Pixie
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

For the second time, Anton and Richard were interrupted. The first one to say anything was Richard because he could actually speak. "I don't make friends, Zakai. I just beat people up until they respect me."
    Anton let out a choked laugh. After awhile he unwrapped his legs from one of Richard's and dropped his hands down from Richard's large arm. At the response, Richard released him and took a step away.
    "He was showing me how to escape a choke hold." Anton explained breathlessly, "But he is not good teacher. I failed."
    Richard rubbed his hands together, not really caring much for the topic any longer. He changed it to ask Zakai: "You holding up well with the news, kid?"

​Beautiful Nightmare

Page 2 of 613 FirstFirst 123452 ... LastLast