Page 613 of 613 FirstFirst ... 563611612613
Results 6,121 to 6,128 of 6128

Thread: ❣ Divided Paths ❣

RPA's Foul Mouthed Pixie
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

Blake slowly put the toothbrush back in place. He was shivering again from the cold and all he wanted was to be warm again!
    When Faye protested what he had said and then corrected.herself, a peculiar expression came across his face.
    Who else had she been kissing as of late?
    "I hope you're not saying that just to watch me hunt that guy down..." He started in a careful voice. It was hard to sound very intimidating though when he was shivering with the cold.

​Beautiful Nightmare

RPA's Foul Mouthed Pixie
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

If that hadn't been the sweetest thing he had been told in awhile then Clayton didn't know what was. He could easily see why Colton was so keen to this boy. It was difficult not to like him!
    He broke into a grin the more Zakai talked. He found it adorable and funny at the same time how this boy was making all these plans.
    "Good. I am glad to have you for now, and when you pop one out don't expect to get your child back. I might just keep him or her." He chuckled in response.

​Beautiful Nightmare

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    who knows
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"No, no, I'm sure you won't want to hunt this person down and beat them up. Well I sure hope not." Faye said while looking up at Blake with a grin. "I don't think I'd look too hot with a black eye, do you?" She smirked now before chuckling a little bit. Yeah she got him a little bit with that one, but it was all just good fun!

Member of the Month October
    Varies
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"Yes, and... wait what?" Zakai stared at Clayton for a moment, "I mean no! You can't have them if they're mine."
    The child thought for a moment. Would he ever even have kids? He just sort of said that he would, but he never really thought about whether he wanted to get married or not. It was too soon to. Even when it crossed his mind, the answer was always no. Well, I guess I'll just have to change that answer then, but... not now.
    He studied Clayton for a moment, then looked at his lap.
    "I hope you like it out there and I hope you like the rest of your term too. It will be really weird not just coming here, to the White House, randomly. We'll be living in one place soon."
    That was another thing he wasn't used to anymore.

Avi and Sig made possible by: Kicks!
    Because she is the awesomest in all of ever!

RPA's Foul Mouthed Pixie
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

Blake slowly narrowed his eyes when she rebuked what he said. Well, this person must be a real wanker in that case. But then Faye said... that.
    He didn't find that amusing at all.
    Stubbornly he turned his head to the side and flared his nostrils as if he might start stomping a foot on the ground or blowing smoke out of his ears.
    "Making out with yourself," He grumbled, "How is that even possible? And all this time you questioned my sexuality."
    His voice said irritated but his whole demeanor was joking.

​Beautiful Nightmare

RPA's Foul Mouthed Pixie
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

Clayton sighed towards the boy as if he were being faced with an absolute obstacle.
    "Well, I'm afraid that you're not going to like me very much after I become a kidnapper."
    He moved his hands over the ends of the arms of the chair as if to help himself to a stand. But though he was posed to get to his feet, he stopped moving when the boy mentioned the rest of his term. A laugh that he couldn't help left him.
    "God save us all." He laughed out before actually pulling himself up into a stand.
    So much had to be done before his term ended. He wanted a memorial built for all those lost due to California and the virus. He wanted every effort to search for the cure. He wanted harsher border control. He wanted restriction of airline services and moving by boat through or over California so there would be no way that the virus could spread easily.
    But how he would pull any of that off was beyond him so far.

​Beautiful Nightmare

who knows
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"Oh Blake. No no no." Faye shook her head and sighed. "I just know in a good kisser!" Faye proclaimed and flipped some of her hair over her shoulder. "I know you don't want to admit it but I mean, I'm probably one of the very best kissers out there. It's okay though, you're pretty good too." Faye added in there to reassure him in a playful way.

RPA's Foul Mouthed Pixie
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

Default End of Divided Paths

Woo! Mazel tov! This marks the conclusion of this series (which I never thought would come, honestly I thought this series would have died during part one.)
    Previously I posted the beginning of the sequel series early for y'all. Now in five hours I will post the starting post of Lies of a Tenant in order to kick start the series.

​Beautiful Nightmare

Page 613 of 613 FirstFirst ... 563611612613