SQJ remembered bleeding, he remembered a fear, a dread so immense that it had stained the core of his soul. Even at that moment, he could still fear the echoes of that singular burst of dread and shock at the tip of his soul. How it had built up from the start of the tournament until the final bullet was let loose, fired by his hand. Painting him a murderer forever.

It was a hell with no description and it broke every one who faced it.

Every man. Every women.

How much did the world have to weight to break the spines of every man who faced it? The answer was easy enough.

Weight of the gun in your hand.

The pressure needed?

Just enough to push the bullet into the cartridge, the cartridge into the gun and then to pull the trigger. That would always, always prove to be enough.

Even now as he watched Mihkul's gun drill a bullet into the skull with force enough to make the hollow point burst and the back of Jac's still burst open in a spray of blood and there was a cheer from all the screens.

The body crumpled to the ground and all over the planet bodies jumped up from their seat in celebration.

And just like that it was all over.

Life carried on. Babies were being born, what was likely the worst days in the lives of the few that resided there was the great day in the life of many others doing other things that became instantly meaningless when compared to a bullet drilling into one's skull.

Two dozen women, dressed in surgical kits on the level of hazmat suits before moving across the home and the smell of cleaning fluid. The screens all around were abuzz with activity as billions upon billions off dollars shifted hands. Some of it even passing into his own as profit, little bit off the top.

He let them work, watching as technicians, one by one started packing up. Laptop after laptop closed, blood was spirited, brain matter carefully picked and dropped off into little bags and catalogued with thousands of pictures taken.

A blonde man, under five feet tall and dressed in a perfectly white suite stepped into the room with a clip-pad. He had a well slicked down Beatles hair cut and what could be the thinnest moustache in the world. He stopped in front of the bags as they were shown to him one at a time. The man had no qualms about touching the bags and inspecting them with as much care as humanly possible.
Price tags were put upon the patches of torn and burnt muscle. Burnt flesh particles got a higher price. Brain matter higher. Bone and bits of skull, the highest.

Behind him, the number of active bodies increased as close white stretchers with doctors in front leading the way, they were dressed more like surgeons than the others with their mouths and their gloves covered.

They moved around each other like dancers at a grand ball, bodies just moving in almost the purest of unison. SQJ put his hands in his pockets and moved over to his last remaining guest. He put an arm around the man and pointed to Jac's body. Snapping his fingers together, he watched as the man in white stopped and direction the dance towards the body of jac.

The blood was cleaned quickly as the two of them were surrounded by activity. The smell of cleaning liquid just exploding out towards them.

"You know, there something special about the human condition and growth. We adapt. We get hit with trauma and a chemical reaction goes off. This happens to us at all levels of development, all ages. Hell even before we know what to think, even before our own cultures can teach us good and bad." The bits of bone that made up Ja'cs skull were shown to the man in white. Where he shook his head they were packed two in a bag and when he nodded they received it's own bag. "This chemical reaction is what hurts you the most. Hurts you and sticks with you forever. Prime example I like to think about? Circumcision." He playfully patted his thigh., "They measured the exact same chemical reaction in babies after being circumcised. Even with the anaesthetic, the chemical reaction puts the level of pain the baby goes through is on the level of a gunshot to the chest. Blam!" SQJ said, patting Mikhul in the chest, "makes you think about the bullshit you go through, right at the start doesn't it? It maybe adds a little perspective. After all, one never remembers such a thing, but your body remembers. You're fucked up, right at the start. And why? God told you to? Ha." The floor was cleaned up and three maids lifted the body onto the clear glass stretchers. At the sides there were black plastic sheets which closed over the body. On top was a label, University of Chicago. "My point is this. Your body never forgets, but your mind will. It will heal over, ever so slightly. You will heal from this. It will always been there but you'll be able to take one step forward at a time. It breaks every single person who is involved, but every single person. With literally no exceptions, loses the money or loses a level of control over their lives." He snapped his fingers and butlers moved up in front of him. There were over a dozen brief cases with gold bars that were presented, surrounding him. "So thank you for the fantastic show. You earned every penny. Don't feel sorry for the dead, they don't feel sorry for you and no one else feels sorry for anyone else here. Their bodies are headed to good homes."

SQJ sighed, running his fingers through his hair and parting ways, waving quietly.

"This is where we part ways." The engine of a boat in the distance roared to life and the butlers moved. "If you have any words use them now or forever hold your piece. Any way, he's to never seeing each other again and a better, richer life."

He moved away his hands into his pockets, waving over his shoulder as he moved on to take a nap. It had been a pretty busy day after all."

--------------------- THE 2014 WINNER OF RUSSIAN ROULETTE. ----------------------

MIKHUL

A proud SQJ production.

SPECIAL THANK YOU TO EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU WHO PLAYED THE GAME.

I was basically the worst GM of all time but each and every one of you have been amazing. I can't believe so many of you stayed and kept taking part.
You were all impossibly amazing and I sincerely hope I can get my shit together for the next one! Mik, if you want to edit in a post, PM me, I'll add it in. Just copy the post, add your own part and send it back to me. I'll replace the post.

Again guys.

I cannot thank you enough.
Now I have two games that work on RPA!
(I guess you still have to make more than one of these before I get a special Badge)
and it's all because of you all.