Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokémon Rebels

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    I honestly don't care. If the roleplay looks good, then I'll join it.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"Vapo!" Jet said, jumping frantically. Jet knew what had happened, but she couldn't say it. Instead, she signed it out the best she could. She began running in place and fake panting, to show Zed about the chase. Then, she did an evil smile to represent the Silver Justice. She traced a heart with the still-wet blood from her injured paw, and pretended to be weak, to show Zed that Aniah had a weak heart. Jet then started to fake cough a lot, showing that Aniah's weak heart often made her ill. Jet looked at Zed with hopeful eyes, hoping he understood what she was signing out.
    Last edited by AniahLiepard; 07-04-2014 at 02:51 AM.

↑ This is clickable ↑ (I need to update this lmao)

Spoiler: My Junk 

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Neri focused on the swimmers words mumbling to herself "Silver Justice.." Just as the swimmer collapsed on the ground surprising causing Neri to jump a tad. She approached to help the Jogger then her attention shifted to the Water-type with a bloody paw playing charades. Concern went over her face as she thought she actually understood some of what the Pokémon was trying to say. Glancing towards the Jogger feeling as though he understood as well she slowly approached the Vaporeon to take a look at its wounded paw. "Hey.. you alright buddy? Your paw isn't looking to good.." She slowly reached out for Vaporeon's bloodied paw.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Zed scratched his head slightly trying to make sense out of the Pokémon's display "Ok so uh.. I'm going to assume you guys were chased as well and uh....Most likely by this 'Silver Justice' who are starting to sound a lot like the people who pursued yours truly.." He stared at the blood drawn heart and the Vaporeon for a few seconds "And she has A... Heart that ain't doing to good? I uh, think." He looked down at the swimmer before him now that he thinks he knows what happened he's still not entirely sure what he can do to help. He turned to the Pokémon again "You seem to know what's happening, What do I have to do to help?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Jet nodded, for Zed understood what she meant. She walked over to Aniah and started licking her forehead. Very slowly, Aniah started to wake up. She sat up and held her head. Jet looked at Neri as she reached out for her paw. Jet, being confused, slapped her hand, thinking she wanted a high five. Aniah looked at Jet groggily and coughed, holding her chest a little.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Neri paused for a second factoring what just happened and couldn't help but laugh a little at the water types reaction. She then smiled seeing as the swimmer was ok, or at least better than she was a minute ago. She lightly pet her Swinub who simply blew a icy breeze at the Sandshrew sniffing around in his business. smiling at her Swinubs reaction she finally turned her attention back to the swimmer hoping that she might give more information on what situation they were really in.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Zed smiled as the swimmer came to "Hey sleeping beauty, had us a little worried there." He gave her a sly little grin as he spoke although he probably would have been incredibly lost without the Vaporeon, not like he would admit it though. Rusty quickly recoiled back from the cold wind sent in his face running over to Zed giving a little glare towards the ice-type.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"Hey sleeping beauty, had us a little worried there."
    Aniah nodded shyly at the jogger. She turned her attention to the Swinub. She had never seen anything like it, but it was quite interesting. She pet the Swinub a little on its head. Jet nudged Aniah on the arm and Aniah nodded in understanding. She got up and walked off towards Lysandre Café in one of the alleyways.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Zed had his attention on Rusty for a moment and the next moment the swimmer was walking away. Quickly springing to his feet with Rusty moving right next to him he followed right behind the Swimmer with a flurry of questions "Hey! What's up? Where are you going? What's going on?" he asked accidently kicking a can on the ground.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Swinub grunted happily as the swimmer ran her hand on his head. Sylvia smiled to herself at the two quickly realizing the two other trainers have taken off. "Come on Quake!" She mumbled towards her Swinub quickly scooping him up in her arms quickly catching up with the two and simply following the Swimmer as the man next to her was asking basically everything she wanted to ask except one question, "Who, or what is Silver Justice?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Above the crowded streets of Lumiose, watching the bustling city, was Chase, who peered down among the streets, looking for any sign of the people who had been following him. Lucario stood next to him, and a small Pachirisu was perched on Chase's shoulder, looking in whatever direction her trainer turned his head.

"I don't see them anywhere," Chase said quietly to the two pokemon. "I think we may be able to rest for a short while —"

"Think again, Chase," came a voice from behind them.

Chase wiped around and found himself face-to-face with one of the many men who had been following him all day. "Oh, great. . . ."

"It looks as if you have no where left to run," said the man with a small smirk.

Glancing around quickly, Chase saw that it would be an easy jump to the roof of the next building — with a city this large, the towering structures were built very close to one another, and Chase being as fit as he was would make it an easy task. He looked back to the man and said, "Well, you see, I'm afraid you're wrong — I wish I could stay and talk, but I have to run."

And with that, Chase took off, earning a yell from Pachirisu, and jumped to the next roof top. Lucario just followed suit, keeping up with his trainer with ease, and the two jumped from roof top to roof top. However, the man following Chase took this as a challenge, and began to follow suit. Chase began to look around as they ran across roof tops and caught a glimpse of the Prism Tower — they were so close. He then saw a light post that towered up far enough to be level with the roof of the building.

"Lucario, light post!" he shouted as he ran and jumped off, free falling for a split second before grabbing on to the light post and sliding down to the ground, a panic-striken Pachirisu clinging onto the sleeve of his shirt for dear life. Lucario just jumped down from the building and landed on his feet, making the entire process look extremely easy.

"To Prism Tower! We'll lose them there!" he said quickly, taking off into the crowd and pushing people as they went. He checked over his shoulder constantly as they moved, waiting for the man to appear, or others, but if they were following him, he had no idea.

Within moments he made it to Prism Tower, but skidded to a stop when he caught a glimpse of the man from the roof top. Thinking quickly, he and Lucario took off towards Lysandre Café, pushing past three people who were headed in the same direction.

"Sorry!" he called briskly over his shoulder before he, Pachirisu, and Lucario ducked into the café. Chase returned Lucario and took a seat in the back, slouching down and allowing the still recovering Pachirisu to crawl into his lap. He stroked Pachirisu's fur softly. "Sorry about that, buddy. I didn't mean to scare you."

"Pachi . . . ," the pokemon cooed softly, closing her eyes as Chase petted her.

"What a day," he muttered to himself.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast