Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokémon Rebels

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    I honestly don't care. If the roleplay looks good, then I'll join it.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Aniah went into the café, feeling she was being watched. She looked at the Ace Trainer that pushed by them. She stood there for a minute and went in the back as well. She locked her eyes on the Pachirisu. "Cute," she said to the Ace Trainer, pointing a little towards the Pachirisu. She looked down at Jet. "Vapo!" she said, slowly approaching the squirrel-like Pokémon. She then looked at his Lucario, and reached a hand out to it. She began to pet it softly. "Aren't you a handsome fella?" she said to Lucario.

↑ This is clickable ↑ (I need to update this lmao)

Spoiler: My Junk 

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Zed crossed his arms slightly as the three of them walked in feeling that his questions were not going to be answered right away. He simply stood to the side glancing behind him towards the door everyone in a while making sure none of the pursuers would bust in unnoticed. Rusty sticking by his trainer offered a little wave to the two new Pokémon.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Pachirisu looked up from her spot on Chase's lap and met the Vaporeon's gaze. She backed away quickly — Pachirisu was a very skiddish individual, and it had taken Chase a long time to earn her trust. Chase put a comforting hand on Pachirisu's back, trying his best to calm her nerves. Lucario, on the other hand, openly accepted the attention he was receiving from the swimmer — due to his ability to read auras, he knew that the girl and her Vaporeon were not to be feared.

"Come on, Pachirisu," Chase said softly. "Everything is fine — Lucario trusts them, so you can too."

Pachirisu gave her trainer a doubtful expression, but looking over at Lucario, she saw how calm he appeared. So, slowly, she approached the Vaporeon, though she was ready to spring behind her trainer if need be.

Chase smiled lightly. "There you go — good girl," he said softly. He peered over to the swimmer and her friends and said, "Sorry about pushing past you all like that — hope I didn't come off as rude. I was in a bit of a hurry."
    Last edited by golden-moon; 07-04-2014 at 10:38 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Neri walked into the Café carefully glancing about making sure none of the bad people were waiting for them in there, feeling slightly more safe than in the alley. holding her Swinub tightly in her arms standing to the other side of the swimmer still glancing about.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"Running from people I presume?" Aniah said to the Ace Trainer shyly. She smiled a little when the Lucario accepted her affection. Vaporeon looked at Pachirisu and slowly put her paw out, wanting Pachirisu to shake it. She could sense fear in the Pokémon, so she was precocious about it. Aniah sat down next to the Ace Trainer, still petting Lucario.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Chase gave the girl an odd look — how did she know? His hand slowly moved to his side, where two pokeballs sat on his belt, but this was a gesture that seemed very casual and would normally go unnoticed. "Yes," he said slowly. "But how did you guess that?"

Lucario was watching his trainer, examining his face and expression, and shook his head lightly, signalling to his trainer that this girl meant no harm. Chase trusted Lucario's judgement and his hand moved to his lap once again. Pachirisu sniffed Vaporeon's hand and nudged it with her nose — it was her version of shaking hands.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"Mostly all of us were," Aniah said. She removed her hand from Lucario, for it grew tired. She looked down at her bare feet. "Why else would Jet's hand be hurt?" she said, taking Jet's front left paw and showing it to the Ace Trainer. Jet saw Pachirisu nudge her other front paw. Vaporeon then gently nudged Pachirisu's head with her own. She completely ignored what Aniah was doing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Zed stood with his arms crossed and Rusty at his feet dwelling on everything that happened in such a short time. Got chased by the Silver Justice whom of which he knows very little about and people that have been having apparently similar problems are turning up one by one. He started to wonder how many others there are, but before he figured that out he focused on the conversation between the Swimmer and the Ace watching quietly then he glanced towards the girl on his left holding her Swinub. He quietly mumbled over to the girl "I'm guessing your probably about as confused as I am when it comes to what the heck is really going on?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Neri hugged Quake tightly in her arms for comfort, not entirely comfortable with the whole situation they have found themselves in of pursuers they know hardly anything about. Shaking slightly at the thought of how long they could be chased for, or what they might do exactly if they captured any of them. Quickly snapping out of her thought hiding the hint of fear that she pushed into the back of her head as the Jogger mumbled towards her. She quietly mumbled back to the Jogger "Yep, just about." Pausing for a moment guessing she could probably trust this man "Names Neri by the way."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Zed Glanced toward the girl noticing her shaking a tad before but choosing not to say anything for he didn't really know why she was shaking, after the Swimmers heart he wasn't assuming anything. He grinned slight toward Neri as she stated her name "It's Zed." Giving her a bit of a smile as he glanced back toward the swimmer and the ace paying attention to their conversation.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast