Page 1 of 12 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokémon Rebels

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    I honestly don't care. If the roleplay looks good, then I'll join it.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Pokémon Rebels

Plot: You are just an ordinary trainer. Actually, no, you are more or less of an ordinary trainer. You possess a particular trainer class, but something about you is off. Unlike most trainers, you choose your own Pokémon. You don't follow the crowd, and you are neglected because of it, but you don't mind. People known as the Silver Justice are out on the lookout for people like you. However, you are not alone. You have friends just like you, and together, you will find a way to be treated as equal members of the Pokémon world.

The OOC is here for you to see. Please go there before you start here, since it has the main details.

I hope to see you guys around!
    Last edited by AniahLiepard; 07-03-2014 at 02:33 AM.

↑ This is clickable ↑ (I need to update this lmao)

Spoiler: My Junk 

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Aniah was racing through the alleyways of Lumiose City, trying to escape from the Silver Justice. She has been running for at least 30 minutes, and her heart was pounding. Running alongside Aniah was her aquatic partner, a Vaporeon. "Vapo!" her friend cried out, running in sync with its trainer. "We can't stop now Jet, we gotta keep moving, or we'll get captured!" Aniah said, panting heavily. They turned into pathways, ran through the streets, and ran through plazas. Eventually, they stumbled into the center of Lumiose City, Centrico Plaza. Aniah and Jet decided to hide in Prism Tower until the Silver Justice disappeared. Their plan had worked, for the Silver Justice gave up and left the area. Aniah walked out of Prism Tower. "Okay Jet, now we can rest," she said panting. "Va....po!" Jet said wheezily. Aniah returned Jet to her Pokéball, and she collapsed on the ground, her back against Prism Tower.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Zed kept a steady pace throughout being pursued by the Silver justice. He knew little about them other than that they obviously weren't to friendly towards him. Why? He didn't really know but when they showed up looking pretty intimidating while he was taking a break he decided that his break was over and tried to lose his pursuers in an alleyway. Having ran for majority of his life he hardly broke a sweat keeping the pace he was going, nor did his Sandshrew who was curled up in a ball speeding along keeping the same pace that the Silver justice pursuers couldn't keep for long. Grinning slightly as he looked back several times not seeing or hearing the pursuers anymore he turned his head back around to praise his Sandshrew quickly noticing that the Alley was coming to an end at a large Plaza home to the rather imposing Prism tower. Reacting in surprise he quickly scooped up his Pokémon skidding to a corner of the alley pausing for a second not moving. Wiping a bit of sweat from his forehead smiling at his Sandshrew who was now sitting in his lap panting slightly Zed whispered with sarcastic excitement to the Pokémon "Some work out huh Rusty?" Rusty shook his head at the Jogger quickly glancing around their position checking for danger.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Aniah looked to the side and saw a jogger with a Sandshrew. "Huh?" she thought to herself. The boy was panting slightly, as if he was running. More likely, it looked like he was running from something..... or someone. "Should I check it out?" she thought to herself. She usually never talked to other trainers, due to her so-called reputation, but he seemed like he had the same kind of reputation. She slowly got up, for she felt a little light-headed from the chase. She walked over to the jogger and stood from a distance. "Hello," Aniah said shyly to the jogger.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Zed jumped to his feet with Rusty in his hands hearing a voice so close by that he didn't see walk up. Turning towards the direction of the voice he finally noticed a girl practically right next to him. Looking her over before speaking he assumed she wasn't one of his pursuers and judging from her attire and her Pokémon he assumed she was a swimmer. He tried to casually play off being startled by the swimmer letting Rusty onto the ground "Oh hey, what brings you here?" Rusty carefully approached the Vaporeon holding out a little claw to the water-type.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

(I put Vaporeon back, but I'll just roll with it lol)

Aniah jumped a little when the jogger spoke. Jet came out of her Pokéball and saw Sandshrew reach out to it. Jet placed her injured paw on Sandshrew's claw, as if it were shaking it. Aniah looked the jogger over and over again. "I saw you jump, but I won't tell," Aniah said, blushing a little. She looked down at the Sandshrew and reached a hand out to it. "Cute Pokémon," she said, petting it on the head shyly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Neri was simply walking next to the road with her Swinub right next to her with a map in her hand trying to learn her way around the incredibly large city of which she was rather new to. She glanced back behind her noticing rather unfriendly individuals behind her a little freaked out she went into a near by alley. getting even more freaked out as they followed her into the alley. Quickly scooping up her little swinub sprinting into the alleys in a panic not even sure where shes going. After a few minutes of going as fast as she can she looks back still running not looking where shes going and accidently runs straight into a Jogger in the alley stopping just in time so that he wasn't knocked to the ground but she fell on her butt after trying to stop so quickly and her Swinub crawled off her lap back onto the ground letting out a cute little "Nub!" towards the other Pokémon. "Ow.." Neri finally looked up at the two people panting as she wiped sweat from her forehead " Y-Your not with those people back there, right?" She said as she got up from the ground glancing at the two faces.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Zed gave a grin towards the swimmer noticing her regard his Sandshrew." Yep Rusty and I have been through the thick and th-" Just as he was speaking a girl ran right into him pushing him into the wall he had his back too. He turned toward the girl "Hey, you Ok?" smiling slightly noticing the little Swinub recognizing her as a trainer of sorts. Listening to the tired girl who had clearly just finished running he crossed his arms as she finished speaking. "People huh? Not gonna lie just a few minutes ago I escaped from some rather nasty individuals myself." He then turned to the swimmer noticing that she was rather tired as well. He noticed her knees shaking slightly causing a sly little grin to come across his face. "So are you just tired or was seeing me what made you weak in the knees?"

Rusty looked concerned toward the injured paw on the water type but quickly gets distracted by the little Swinub that came with the girl. Rusty slowly walked over to the Swinub bending down slightly getting a closer look at it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Aniah coughed a little and felt her heart racing. Jet looked up at her master and nudged her softly with her tail. "Stupid Silver Justice......," Aniah mumbled. She felt like she was going to collapse, since she had a weak heart. She felt the place spin a little. Suddenly, she felt her body hit the ground and the world went black, Jet screaming after her.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Zed tried to catch her from falling but didn't react quick enough. He knelt beside her trying to get her to regain consciousness keeping a rather sunny disposition "Hey! I know my looks must have caught you off guard but hitting the ground like that probably ain't good for ya!" Getting a tad worried he quickly checked her pulse, letting out a sigh of relief as he felt her pulse. He glanced around for a second trying to figure out his next plan of action.

Page 1 of 12 123 ... LastLast