In this new segment of the Tribune, I will be sharing some of my favorite signatures made this month by the lovely Request Shop Row artists! Thank you artists for putting so much work and effort into making beautiful sets for our members. While each set is special and beautiful, these were some of the signatures that stood out this month.
drawn and worn by Imp
worn by Aniah Liepard
Featured Signature Shop of the Week
This weeks featured signature shop is Mystyc's Design Shop
- though only recently opened, if their examples are anything to go by we'll be seeing some great stuff come from this member.
See for yourself! Here are some examples of their work;
This issue of Artist spotlight, will be more about creativity. I couldn't pass the opportunity to just publish our very own RPA Yu-Gi-Oh Cards thread
Revived by Busa, the thread is increasing with amazing cards which can totally be turned into promising deck for your RPA game!
Be sure to drop by and say something, or even request a card of your own!
Here are few that I liked:
Presenting Kris's Nutella Mug Cake
Well, we don't always have time to make fancy stuff that requires us to spend much time at the kitchen. Because of that I decided to look for something sweet and easy
I tried it at home and it was delicious!!!
4 tablespoons self-rising flour
4 tablespoons sugar
3 tablespoons cocoa powder
3 tablespoons Nutella
3 tablespoons milk
3 tablespoons vegetable oil (not a must. I was fine without using it)
1. Combine all ingredients in a large coffee mug.
2. Whisk well with a fork until smooth.
3. Microwave on high for 1˝– 3 minutes. (Time depends on microwave)
4. Top Mug Cakes with whipped cream and a little chocolate sauce, if desired. (I used cup of Ice-cream).