Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Timeless: OOC Forums

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy RPs that don't mind a little mature content...
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

How's best to proceed into the story?
    Delicious friends, there is nothing to fear. Step into my web, I'll make us some tea.

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, Sci-fi and Romance
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

my character is going through a forest so considering your characters appearence that might be best for you to show up and Izumi could possibly be in the log cabin in the woods that i discovered although it's a safer bet if he was in the Next village i get to or where ever it is that Ichigo and what's his face went, it's hard since your characters don't have backstories :/ but i'm sure it can be weaved in somehow i don't know i have never seen anything like your Spider-man thing was he once human and changed by a curse, spell or virus as he born like that and discriminated against so he resides in a forest i don't know where as Izumo you can be more normal considering appearence ARGH! so many possibillities for your characters. but it's always good to give your character a purpose an ultimate goal Ichigo has got the gate of gods i've got getting my body back Sabi's is... but yeah i rambled on a bit but that's how i believe you could slot in but feel free if you have any questions to post them
    Last edited by Zakari Kazunite; 08-26-2014 at 07:35 PM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234