Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Destiny's Hand [IC]

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    fighting, mythical,mystical,cassual
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Destiny's Hand [IC]

(Brief intro)
    Trekk looked out the main window of his manor, on the second story. The City seemed quiet in this time on night. Trekks wings fluttered, the air around him was cold.... it was always cold around him he soon started going down the flight of spiral stairs as he made his was into the main hall, he grabbed a cloak to cover his battlegear and wings. Putting the cloak on he made his way out the door, covering his face with the hood of the cloak.
    "There was never peace,
    peace only a lie to tell ourselves,
    The corrupt is what is really the knife in the dark,
    For the corrupt know, how to climb through the false threads of peace.
    They see the real truth.
    And yet we call them corrupt.

Dark Fantasy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

A deep breath. The chilled night air curled through my lungs. I craned my neck looking up at the city. So quiet. I grinned slightly my fangs glinting in the moonlight. Time to wake the night up. I laughed and walked into the city. My white eyes glittered. I slid through the alley ways scenting the air. I smiled as a scent hit me. MAking my way towards the scent I analyze it more. Male hmmm? I grinned and stepped around a corner to see a man covered in a cloak. Hood up and everything. I lifted the bottom of my skirt up and stepped over to him. "Excuse me sir, might you tell me where I am?" My eyes glittered and I smiled warmly playing the innocent girl.
    "Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
    Through passion, I gain strength.
    Through strength, I gain power.
    Through power, I gain victory.
    Through victory, my chains are broken.
    The Force shall free me." ~Sith Code

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Trekk halted as he was stopped by a striking female, at first he was shocked then he sighed as he looked up at her,
    "Why yes..you're in Humdeslph. A major port city, and castle.. of Seizelstrum...where do you need to be getting to?" He asked the female
    Her vitals told him she wasn't human, but he didn't seem to mind. He knew if things got ugly he'd just run, he knew that she would never catch him...not in the air atleast.
    Last edited by Chris DarkMoon; 08-18-2014 at 11:02 AM.

Dark Fantasy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

A small wicked smile flickered across my lips.He showed no fear towards her. He must be used to dark creatures. I stepped closer and tilted my head to one side. "I have no destination. I wander. I have no home. No friends to return to. No loved ones that need me. No family that care to see me." I stepped even closer and slowly lifted my hand to brush my fingers across the edge of his hood. "You hide your face... Do you not wish to be seen?" My smile shifted into a slight look of concern and curiosity. It was fake, but looked real enough. I dropped my hand back to my side and gazed into the shadow of the hood that held a face. I was rather curious about who this person was. Why he was here. If he held any power here. Mostly the last one. If he held power then it'd be easier to rise to the top of this new chain.... I just hopped he was open to falling for someone. Open hearts were so easy to twist and toy with. Soon enough i'd have plenty of little puppets running around doing my bidding.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Trekk pulled back when she toyed with his hood, then he backed away taking only a brief step back.
    "I'm sorry madam, I wear the hood so people...or things don't get close to me, I'm not one for conversastion much these days."
    He said to her as he then looked up at her, if he made eye contact with her he could get alot of readings, but he kept his eyes forward as she kept a close distance to him, she was bold. Even for someone new to the city. No one ever really came close to the "cloaked one." Like she has. He then took a step forward and began to speak,
    "Could I have your name?...it would be kind to know it."
    He said to her as he took a few steps towards her now. She didn't look dangerous, but he still kept atleast an arm lengths distance from her, he didn't want to take any chances..
    Last edited by Chris DarkMoon; 08-18-2014 at 10:53 AM.
    "There was never peace,
    They see the real truth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Tarth and his men rode into town, the ten of them were exhausted from riding three days to get here, the countryside was vast but, yet there were dead, if any signs of evil coming here. The city looked marvelous once inside the gates, the lights were flickering and a few people still roamed the streets even at a time of night like this. Tarth and a few others out've the squad found an Inn the others went to the pub to drink away the riding, it didn't suit him, drinking. He'd much rather just get some sleep, soon as they had their rooms and paid the inkeeper, Tarth found his bed. Even though the city was a beautiful place something still felt off about it to him...something he couldn't put his finger on...after a few moments of pondering what it could be, the long days journey hit him as he laid there, soon he became drowsy so he stripped himself of his armor and left his undergarments on, laying back down he drifted to sleep.
    "There was never peace,
    They see the real truth.

Dark Fantasy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"My name?" I smiled kindly. He was keeping his distance, but at the same time he still kept close. He didn't fear me. I didn't seem like a threat to him. Which of course I was a threat to anyone. As much as I liked having enemies I also needed allies. "My name is Sorzus Syn. Call me Syn if you'd like. Much easier to remember." My pupiless eyes glittered slightly. I loved my name. It hinted at what I really was. I was certainly a creature of sin. "Is there somewhere I could sleep perhaps? I've traveled quite a bit. An inn would be lovely right now." I lightly clasped my hands in front of me. Perhaps I could find a bed to curl up in for the night. Maybe an occupied bed to add a little fun to it. I always enjoyed the reactions I got when someone would wake to find me curled up against they're side. At times it led to a fight. But for the most part I was welcomed. I played the frail lonely girl rather well.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Trekk smirked at the name.
    "Syn?, like to sin?"
    He asked, when he said that he chuckled and his wings fluttered under his cloak, looking at his back quickly he looked back at her, something about her seemed...off. but he could nonetheless say the same for himself. He looked around quickly then back up the road from which he came, he'd only go out for a walk but maybe he'd found someone to share a dark lonely mansion with.
    "There's an Inn a couple streets up and to your right near the begining of town.." he said slowly but then added, "...or...I have a manor not far from here...just up the road actually, it wouldn't be a trouble to find a bed there."
    He wasn't sure yet how she'd react if she found out what was under the cloak. But he decided against his better judgement and kept silent, after all he did invite her already..
    "There was never peace,
    They see the real truth.

Fantasy 1000%
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Xa had the small village in his sights. No one would escape, no one would survive. After this, there were only 2 more villages to destroy before reaching the outskirts of Humdesluph. There were around 30-40 guards in the village, most likely under trained. Few villages ever had guards trained in the art of fighting demons, especially demons of these skill and size. The village was surrounded, all flanks covered by at least one of his group. "Destroy it." He said, every demon hearing him in the area. Every last one of them moved in at once, and the guards were taken by surprise. Xa was challenged by a group of 4 guards, a sly smiled appeared across his face at the sight of them. Within seconds, they were nothing but a pile of meat, as well as the rest of the village. "Burn it. All of it. No survivors." Xa told his elites. At that command, he shifted into a falcon, this way he could get a birds eye view of the next village.

Dark Fantasy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I laughed lightly. "Inviting a stranger into your home? Let alone a demoness? Do you have fear? Little Angel." She grinned. She had figured out his secret. The scent of feathers was quite distinct and though the cloak had masked it at first when his wings twitched they gave it away. "I suppose just this once I'll be a lady and refuse your offer. It's tempting, but I would rather be a friend of yours. So I must get to know you first. I'll go to the inn for now, but I will come find you again after i've had some sleep." I smiled and lightly placed a hand on his shoulder before heading down the street. I made my way into the inn and just walked right up the stairs. I slid into a random room and glanced around. Armor lay upon the floor and a man lay asleep upon the bed. I noted that he looked exhausted and he smelled of the outside world. He must have been traveling too. I spotted his sword next and moved it farther from the bed before I climbed in beside him and curled up against his warmth slowly falling asleep.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast