Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Night Circus {OOC}

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Romance, fantasy... That kind of thing
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Night Circus {OOC}

Hello there! Looking for a new and interesting Role - Play to join? Look no farther!

Here at Hope Well Academy you will find the day class, full of happy, joyful humans. Then at night the school is filled with the night class. The night class is filled with vampires, werewolfs, ect. The two classes are separated into dorms that all the way across the campus. Here at Hope Well Academy there are many dangers waiting! Join the school now!

Character Sheet Below
    Spoiler: Spoiler 

The plot will really depend on how the story goes. Also anyone may join! I just want at least one paragraph and good spelling! If you need more info or anything else feel free to ask!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

And here is my character

Name: Sara Adams
    Race (human,vampire, ect.): Human
    Appearance:
    Sara Adams.jpg
    Long blue hair, that was once black, with side swept bangs. She is quite pale because for some reason she has never really been able to tan. Always has on more then enough make up because she is insecure and feels that if she doesn't have makeup on she will be seen and thought of as ugly. You mostly find Sara wearing a 2 sizes to big t shirt and black skinny jeans. For some reason Sara prefers to wear boots but on occasion she will wear some kind of flats.
    Personality: Sara is a kind, loving, and beautiful person. That is once you gain her trust. Due to a few things in the past she is afraid of people and tends to have very few friends at a time. Being as shy and anti-Socal as she is, she tends to make mistakes often and tries to pretend everything is alright when she is really hurting.
    History: Seeing as Sara is 17, going on 18, she is currently in high school abroad in England. The reason she left her home country, Japan, was because after her mother passed away her father started to lose it. He had gotten addicted to drugs and would beat her. There was once a time that she had to convince family, friends, and also teachers that she was extremely clumsy. Once her grandparents learned what was really going on they had paid for, and sent her to her new school. Also Sara is three fourths Japanese even thought she was born and raised in japan
    Anything Else You Want to Add: Sara is a new student at Hope Well Academy. She is also single and looking for a boyfriend.

New Forum Person
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

How do i join? You know im a noob...

- - - Updated - - -

I can do it....just add me? I dont know how this works,

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Its okay Just give your player description and I will post when I have the In Character up!

Also here is the character info I need:

Name:
    Race (human,vampire, ect.):
    Apearance:
    Personality:
    History:
    Anything Else You Want to Add:

Fantasy, Horror
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Vampire Knight I'm guessing?

I'll have a CS up promptly.

"Hold fast to dreams, for if dreams die, life is a broken-winged bird that cannot fly."
    Check out my art thread here! | My Tumblr

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes, much like Vampire Knight

Fantasy, Horror
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Vampire Knight was one of my favourites

Is it alright if I create a pureblood character, or are all the Night Class just going to be regular vampires?

"Hold fast to dreams, for if dreams die, life is a broken-winged bird that cannot fly."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

It's alright with me to create a pureblood, but I would like to keep it limited to very few.

Fantasy, Horror
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Alright; thanks

New Forum Person
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Name: Felix Riddle
    Race (human,vampire, ect.): Human
    Appearance: https://lilacbrickroad.files.wordpres...zx5wo1_500.png

Brown soft hair that naturally quiffs, deep grey eyes. Mostly wears dressy shirts and khakis, never thinks of his appearance, but mostly on his research. Would never wear makeup, hates the color blue oddly, and has a habit of wearing dress shoes to school.
    Personality: Snarky, observant, obsessed with his studies, naturally a prankster, hates not knowing the answer to his questions, secretly romantic and a sweetheart. Loves to observe people and has a habit of acting like a stalker, even though he's gathering information from his subject.
    History: He grew up in a high class society, until his father murdered his mother, so he and his younger dorky brother Oliver moved in with his great uncle. Spends most of his time in the abandoned library at school, which he has turned into his study.
    Anything Else You Want to Add: Felix is a junior at Hope Well Academy. He is single, and doesn't bother with girls, unless they are his new subjects!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast