Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 181920

Thread: Timeless

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, Sci-fi and Romance
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Valdarakk finished examinung the remaining buildings and then went towards the direction where the tree was he was the first there he repeated his route ion his head the tree had a white rope tied around it he stopped pondering his last moments with Ichigo and the man who was fond of snakes he didn't bother with other peoples affairs "what's one mans business is not anothers" he said out loud he didn't frankly care about others usually however it was a daughter of the great one "they do not know who i am, and it is best left like so" his spirit felt like a vice had gripped it briefly as the realisation that no-one would know who he was he was always on the battlefield he never knew the great one had a child, his friends two of which where killed by his hands where gone now, the one he served he failed to protect and the country he knew had been split into multiple as though the very continent mapped his mind and motivations broken and scattered throughout the world he put his hand over his face then headbutt'ed the tree and took a deep breath unaffected by the blow the tree remained sturdy as did Valdarakk who was staring at the tree he shook his head then turned around slowly "the route is ready all it requires the will to walk down it and not look back" he said his path was frought with danger and peril but his goal would not change the path may shift or turn but his will would move him alone if needs be

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    I honestly don't care. If the roleplay looks good, then I'll join it.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Ichigo's fingertips ran cold as she held Kit's hand. Something made her feel forgotten, but she didn't know what. She abandoned the feelings inside her, but they came back. It felt like a thousand knives have stabbed into her. She grew gloomy, and she kept her mouth shut.

↑ This is clickable ↑ (I need to update this lmao)

Spoiler: My Junk 

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 181920