Page 1 of 20 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Timeless

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    I honestly don't care. If the roleplay looks good, then I'll join it.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Timeless

Plot: Welcome to the medieval land of Elestrion. It is flooded with many mythical creatures and mortals. There was a great god that watched over the land. His name was Donasus. He was the ultimate god and had fallen in love with a human, thus resulting in the birth of his daughter, Ichigo. He wanted her to inherit all of his powers, but she simply refused. A great war began and raged on, and Donasus died in the fight. After 300 years, Ichigo walks the land of Elestrion in search of the gate back to the world of the gods, where she can take her rightful place as the goddess of Elestrion.

The OOC is here if you need it. Hope you guys enjoy roleplaying!
    Last edited by AniahLiepard; 07-12-2014 at 01:41 AM.

↑ This is clickable ↑ (I need to update this lmao)

Spoiler: My Junk 

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

In the land of Elestrion, Ichigo was wandering around in an abandoned village. She looked up at the gray sky and automatically knew that it was going to rain. "Bella, what got you mad now?" she thought to herself. She was known as the ultimate goddess, and she was the daughter of the ultimate god Donasus. Her mother was human, but her human body was too weak. Ichigo almost died, but her father gave her some of his powers and immortality, so she survived and became a full-on goddess. She wondered if anyone else would be travelling in the area, since most people would explore abandoned areas. It started to drizzle and at that moment, Ichigo decided to just keep walking, for even though she could stop the rain, she was afraid to mess up the cycles of plants and other things, like trees and grass.

Wherever the eagle people from lord of the rings live, i bet that place is cool and stuff
    I haven'treally developed a favorite yet so I guess i'll put to be continued......
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Harjinbor emerged from the nearby forest hungry and lost. He had been taken far from the mountains he called home and was struggling to navigate the mysterious new climate around him. His stomach ached and his back still burned slightly from the slavers knife. It was probably enchanted with flame if he had to guess. He had mauled the slaver before making a dash into the forest before his workers discovered him. Now, Harjinbor had arrived at an abandoned village. Harjinbor was not good nor evil. He simply wished to exist and survive. When he entered town, he searched for the nearest farm house. Once there, Harjinbor broke down the door and stomped towards the kitchen. He was causing quite the ruckus, but managed to find some vegetables, and some venison. It wasn't alot, but it was better than going hungry. He scarfed it down and patted his stomach. He then let out a loud roar in order to ward off animals, people, or any other creatures as he laid back against the counter and rested.
    __________________________________________________ ________________________

My pokemanz

Pokemon Rings of Destiny Team:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Sabi was looking through an abandoned house in the village when she heard a noise that resembled a roar. She quickly found her way to the nearest window and tried to find where the noise came from. Although scared of what the source could be she quickly ran outside and started to quietly run around to find where the noise came from. Her pace came to a fast stop when she caught Harjinbor in her line of sight and she ducked behind the nearest wall trying to figure out what her next action would be. She thought of all the times her "hiding" skills had gotten her caught and in serious troubles and closed her eyes while sitting against the wall, hoping to not be noticed, and faded into her invisible state.
    Last edited by Floreilinn; 07-14-2014 at 01:06 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Ichigo heard a roar and followed it all the way to a farm house. She could sense two forms of life there. An invisible girl was there, and so was a yeti. Ichigo grew cautious as she walked over to the yeti. She looked over to where the invisible girl was and gave a quick wave. She then slowly approached the yeti. She sensed his back was sore, but he seemed satisfied from eating. She stared at the giant for a long time. "Are you hurt?" Ichigo said softly. She stepped back a little, just to be safe.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Sabi saw the girl wave and walk over to the yeti. Well, I can't let her go alone to it.. She quickly made herself visible again and ran up to the girl and stared at the yeti. "I'm Sabi..... what're your names?" She looked at the girl and tilted her head a little, and took a step back in case she had to run.

Wherever the eagle people from lord of the rings live, i bet that place is cool and stuff
    I haven'treally developed a favorite yet so I guess i'll put to be continued......
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Harjinbor snorted. He smelt the two enter the building and had hoped that they would have left him undisturbed. "Leave me, Small Ones!" He roared as he stood at full height. He was still hungry. He stumbled over to a locked cabinet and ripped the door off it's hinges with ease. He then searched through it in hopes of finding some more venison if possible.

My pokemanz

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Sabi's tail quickly poofed up and her ears pinned back. She ran behind Ichigo and peeked over her shoulder to see if the beast was angry or not. "You leave us alone!" She couldn't think of anything to say so she just ducked behind Ichigo.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"Hmph." Harjinbor was getting irritated. "I monster? No little devils, your kind may look nice and harmless, but the truth is your races are much more destructive than mine." He grumbled. "Your mind's are capable of true horror compared to that of those you call monsters. And why jump to the conclusion I would hurt Little Ones?" Harjinbor said in his slightly broken but best English. The two appeared to him like normal humans, but he did sense something about about the two. He stopped searching for food and turned to them. " You judge friendliness by look, that why you little devils are real monsters. You-" Harjinbor stopped himself and growled. "I have no quarrel with you, now leave! I claim this for now." He said wishing to be left alone.

My pokemanz

The bumbliest of bumbling bees
    All sorts, I'm open like that.
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

A cabinet door flung open and made an incredibly loud bang
    "Would you kindly shutup, as I believe you lot are the most noisy mortals I've ever had the displeasure of meeting!"
    A pink tail swished from side to side as Koto elegantly hopped down onto a counter from what had been her quarters for the night. She was frowning horribly, mind you, I;m sure you would be to if you'd been awaken in such a rude manor. She looked up at her intruders, raising an eyebrow in disaprovement.

"So then, what so we have here?"
    Bright eyes sparkled as a smug smirk spread scross her face.
    "Hmmm, a mongrel, a overgrown snowman and..."
    She looked at the last girl with a sneer
    "Well, whatever you are"

The last mosquito that bit me had to check into the Betty Ford clinic

Page 1 of 20 123 ... LastLast