Page 2 of 215 FirstFirst 123452 ... LastLast

Thread: Riddles: Tales from Tailte OOC {Reboot}

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Dark Fantasy, some fantasy and a little sci-fi
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Well the plan was that she'd get somehow involved with Fee or the situation in Saibhreas, and end up dealing with stuff. She's not really anti-social, she just doesn't want to be involved in the Atonian lifestyle.
    There was once a line marked out by God, through which were divided Heaven and Hell. And thus was chaos banished from the world. The Devil created Lawyers to make amends. They argued the thickness of the line until there was enough room within it for all the sins of men to fit. And all the sins of women too.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Ok. I have no problem if you have plan. ^^ I'm just worried, I hate seeing characters get stuck with nothing to do.

Dark Fantasy, some fantasy and a little sci-fi
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Usually I fall out of RPs because I'm lazy, this seems interesting, so I'd try to figure something out to get into the story.
    There was once a line marked out by God, through which were divided Heaven and Hell. And thus was chaos banished from the world. The Devil created Lawyers to make amends. They argued the thickness of the line until there was enough room within it for all the sins of men to fit. And all the sins of women too.

The bumbliest of bumbling bees
    All sorts, I'm open like that.
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

There's a war/rebellion coming up at some point and Atoni's gonna be heavily involved so don't you worry

The last mosquito that bit me had to check into the Betty Ford clinic

second star to the right and straight on til morning
    Fantasy,
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Name: Lady Kyakakash Sarabia Fa-Torren ( more commonly known as Kyda )
    Race: Fhrainc
    Personality: Kyda is a Quiet yet not shy girl with a love for books and other cultures. She is unfailingly loyal to those who earn her trust and respect and deadly to those she considers her enemies.
    A naturally kind hearted person, she is more then willing to give anyone the benefit of the doubt, though if a person is proven a threat or is chosen as a target she becomes cold and cruel in her executions.
    She is quick with observations and can take in more then what people would expect.

History: Kyda comes from an old house of nobility that was run into ruins after the war. The house of Fa-Torren did not fully collapse until just after Kyda was born. Her parents abandoned her at the age of 5 leaving her to fend for herself on the harsh streets of the Fhrainc capitol. She was taken in by a local gang of street kids who helped to teach her how to survive. At the age of 7 she pulled off her first really robbery, well more like rescue of a small pocket dragon, ever since the dragon has not left her side becoming her best and only friend. She was quick in learning the ways of the streets that a man claiming to be king of thieves took her under his wing for a more focused training. At the age of 13 she was seriously wounded in a botched home robbery. Left to die in the streets she was found by an old ex priest and taken into his care. Kyda even now still lives with the old man, who seems to defy the normal sleazy ways of the Raincs, from time to time, helping him in a little old worn book shop. In return for the help the old man teaches her about the outside world.
    Strengths & Skills: Skilled thief and Assassin, a strong hand with a dagger, able to read people,
    Weaknesses: Not very trusting, Hot tempered, can get lost in daydreams
    Fears: Being completely alone, not being in control of a situation.
    Appearance: heart shaped face with a small button nose with a slight covering of freckles, full pouty lips, doe like eyes of Violet and small ears. Skin a soft tan. Hair a deep brown with caramel highlights, side swept bangs to the right, falling just on the elbows, normally up in a pony tail with small braids throughout.
    She wears tanned leggings with knee high boots, an off white tunic that flows just to the tops of her thighs with short sleeves just brushing the tops of her shoulders,

(let me know if you will allow this if not just ignore it)
    Other: Kyda has a Pocket Dragon named so because of its size. she calls it Kyko Kyda came across the Dragon being held by an old drunk that like to throw rocks at the poor thing while it was in the caged chained down. Kyda then stole the dragon and took care of its wounds. since then the dragon has not left her side.

papadopolus

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

It's all good, just some stuff with the dragon needs changing. They ain't like the things we see in cinema and TV now a days. They cannot at all be tamed and or trained. They have free will and a very intelligent mind of their own. They come and go as they please, however if you were to befriend it I'm sure it'd pop in on you every now ands then

Get what I mean?

Fantasy,
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yeah get what you mean, I was thinking it would have been still very young since it was caught in the first place, so it might view my character more as a family member then anything, but if you would like it to be a bit more scarce I can do that

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

I don't mind it being around at all

All I'm sayin is that it wouldn't view itself as a pet, more of a friend. Oh and also dragons like that are incredibly rare so it might wanna keep outta sight from others

Fantasy,
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

That's the plan

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)