Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Minecraft: To the end! IC

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    I honestly don't care. If the roleplay looks good, then I'll join it.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Essentia noticed that Ro had left and knew she was higher into the tree. She used an Ender Pearl to teleport a few branches higher than her, and looked out at the rain. She tried to walk quietly, but the leaves crunched a little. She stood perfectly still, and felt a little gloomy. She wished she was more of a conversationalist, or things wouldn't feel so terrible right now.

↑ This is clickable ↑ (I need to update this lmao)

Spoiler: My Junk 

Fantasy, adventure... Nothing to sloppy romance.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Ro froze as she heard the crunch above her. She stood up quikly, ruening towards the soumd and holding the axe in onguard.

"Sorry." She said awkwardly when she noticed it was the endergirl. "What are you doing out here? Its still raining." She added quietly. She untied the string, and hauled herself up to the branch she was on and sat next to her. She glanced up at the branch of leaves barely shielding them from the rain.

Ro sat silently for a few seconds, not sure what to say. "Your names Essentia, right?" She asked, looking at the floating letters. Shed always wondered how that worked. "How did you do that earlier? Ive never seen anybody find that much stuff in so short time." She said with a friendly smirk.

I honestly don't care. If the roleplay looks good, then I'll join it.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Essentia stood next to Ro, who had now joined her. She nodded when Ro asked about her name. Some of the rain was leaking through the leaves, but it did not touch her. She looked at Ro when she heard her question. "Ender chest," she simply replied. She sat down next to Ro and looked off into the distance, looking out at the gloomy-looking world.

↑ This is clickable ↑ (I need to update this lmao)

Spoiler: My Junk 

In the lab, building things to help protect others.
    Mostly Sci-fi, though anything that looks interesting.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Phillip heard the others leave, but he stayed where he was; content to just wait for the sun to rise once more while he sorted his new-found knowledge. Among his musings was how he could speak the various languages of the mobs as well as the more obscure one that the Players used. He sighed a whispy sigh, and looked at the golden blade once more, trying to remember more from his life as a simple pig. However, those memory fragments were fading away, being replaced by the new ones he was making.
    --------------
    Whitey shook his head slightly, not wanting for the Player to be angry, but at the same time pleased that he had built them a room for them to redecorate however they saw fit. Not liking the rain, he just teleported into the cellar to wait until the storm died out.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789