Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Magica! IC

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Liam started growing impatient and just as he was about to take off he saw the familiar red-head strolling on over. He gave her a bit of a grin waving her over and finally realizing that she wasn't in a car that they would be walking, not that it was much of a problem though. As she made it across the not so busy street he started walking in the general direction of Mt. Washburn gesturing for Lana to follow. " Alrighty so as you already know this noisy hullabaloo is going on around the Mt. Washburn area and lucky for us that's not to far from here. Anyway when we get there we can expect we won't be very welcome guests to what ever witch is in there but my guess Is that either one of us could probably take em down so I don't think we have anything to worry about." Giving her a small grin that was slightly concealed by his scarf as they made their way to the labyrinth.

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy romance, fantasy, hell just any.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

She jumped a little and looked at her friend out of the corner of her eye. "Must you sneak up on me? I didn't see you there." She let her axe drop and leaned on its hilt, glad it was taller than her. "I don't see why not. B it you found the labyrinth, so you get the kill this time. I doubt there should be any problems with this one." She smiled then tapped the edge of her axe with her boot, causing it to swing up and and land with the blade just over her shoulder. She hooked her arm around the hilt and gestured towards the path that lead deeper into the labyrinth with a slight bow. "After you."

Videl stoped in front of a shop, twirling a sucker over her fingers. She had known it was going to take sometime to find the members of the west coast team, but she was getting bored. She watched the images on the screen in front of her, not really seeing them. She wasn't even sure they were in Portland. It just seemed like a good place to start. Really the could be anywhere on this side of the USA and it could stake months to find them. She sighed and popped the sucker into her mouth. Just as she turned, something caught her eye on one of the screens. She turned back and leaned closer to the glass. On the screen were lines of people standing on the edge of a building looking as if they might jump. Apparently several already had if you went by what the words under the news lady said. Videl had found herself something to do. More than likely, there was a witch around there. She grinned, memorized the address then turned and began walking that way, humming a happy tune.

Kube sat in front of and slightly to the left of an entrance to a labyrinth. His eyes took in the massive amount of people this witch had stamped with its mark. Hords of them filled the streets, making it almost impossible to get through. They were almost like zombies, just standing their swaying and waiting for some one to set them off into the frenzy that would cause their deaths. This was a very strong witch and had generated quite a bit of power for his masters. He was almost sorry at having lost the man who became this witch. But then that was silly. He felt nothing for these humans. His tail twitched and he realized that two other magical people were close. He couldn't wait to tell them who's witch this was. He doubted that either of them was close enough to their old team leader to cause them to give into despair and change when they heard, but it would help. And maybe one would despair during the fight and change as well. Two in a day would make his master's very happy indeed. He stood for a moment to stretch, then sat back down to await the arrival of the magical persons. It was turning into a good day for him, not so much for them.
    Dying, dying is easy. In Death you find peace.
    Now Living, living is hard. There is no peace, only torture.

Spoiler: Enjoy Horror? 

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Lana let a small smile come to her face at this scarfed-man's light-hearted grin. She felt a lot safer having this back-up with her although she still wasn't quite sure of what to expect with the witch or what it would throw at them. As they were finally nearing their destination just farther ahead they spotted a huge cluster of swaying mumbling people. "Well.. That's not going to be easy to get through." Slowing their pace down but still moving towards the destination she slightly nervously asked " This is an average witch?" As they were getting closer she could begin to make out a bit of a pattern of a mark on each of the enemies, she felt like it was a bit familiar but she couldn't quite place exactly where.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Liam kept moving right along the red-head carefully glancing around making sure that there wasn't anything else they would have to deal with at the moment besides the massive hordes before them. "Something tells me we may be at the right place.. Just a hunch." After taking a moment listening to Lana as they got closer "Nope. This looks to powerful and well-done to be a 'average witch'." He finally noticed something on all of the people that were being influenced by the witch causing his eyes to widen a bit. "Desecration Cross.." He quickly remembered that it's almost exactly like what Zeke had. He shook his head a tad dismissing the thought from his mind. Even though Liam hadn't heard from him in a long time he sincerely doubted that Zeke would let that happen to himself. Finally coming out of thought as they were almost at the large cluster he went into magica form holding his ice long sword at his side keeping his gaze on the cluster. "You ready?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Lana raised an eyebrow at the mention of desecration cross, still trying to place where she's seen it before but to no avail. She got a bit more worried hearing that this was not an average witch but tried not to show it. Glancing at Liam she could tell something wasn't entirely right. She could tell something was a bit off to him and that didn't help her confidence any. But when he changed and was ready to fight she followed suit changing into magica form holding her trident with the bottom half touching the ground. "Ready." She said as they charged toward the crowd trying to make their way to the labyrinth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The labyrinth was about 3 miles from where we'd been. Leon was following but still quite a bit behind. Niahm stopped at the U.S. Bancorp building on 5th Avenue to catch her breath and give Leon a chance to catch up. She turned to look for Leon when a rather squishy thudd sounded behind her and a warm spray coated her side up to her face. She glared.Perfect just how I wanted to start the night off....She wiped the gore off of her and flicked her hand with an annoyed expression. She turned nudging the body with the toe of her boot. She sighed and after another few seconds later she heard a whistling sound.*Thudd, crunch, splat* Again she was coated with gore but on the opposite side. She rolled her eyes,This is going to take forever to wash out.... She sighed completely annoyed and walked over and sat heavily on one of the big planter boxes near the entrance to the building waiting for Leon.
    Spoiler: My rules^_^ 

Fantasy romance, fantasy, hell just any.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

It started slow, under the clothing of the hordes of people. But it spread quicker than any disease should. Spreading from the chests of all and growing outward were puss oozing black sores that bubbled bigger and bigger till they popped, creating more sores on any flesh they landed on. Plague, staph, leprosy, polio, bullae, cellulitis, impetigo, VR, chicken pox and shingles, the list would go on as more and more dieses developed on the infected people's skin. Kube walked through it all without worry, human diseases wouldn't bother him, or even touch him. As he approached Lana and Liam, he called out with his telepathy, "Watch for the splatter or you'll be infected as well. That's not the only problem you have right now though." He paused long enough to jump on Lanas left shoulder, his usual sitting spot when around any magical person, before he continued, "Your team leader won't be showing up to help you with this one. Because he is in fact, as Liam seems to have guessed, the very witch you will have to fight to stop the disease spreadings. So sorry about that." He felt it was better to get that out of the way first, then move on with less important things. He turned his head to focus his large, wide and unblinking eyes to Liam. "One of you shall have to take over his position, but that can wait for now."

Videl walked upon the scene just as another person jumped. She stoped to watch his descent. She felt some slight remorse at the waist of an innocent life. She was beginning to hate this witch just because of the way it killed. She began walking around to the side of the building where the person had jumped and ended his life. She heard the rushing of air and saw this one hit the pavement, it's blood splattering the person hovering over the first body. She hesitated then smirked as she recognized the figure by her hair and the way she stood. Not many can stand having hair so long or wipe blood off of them with as much annoyance as Niamh could. Videl snuck closer as Niamh sat down. Standing far enough back that she wouldn't get hit if she actually managed to surprise the woman in front of her, she spoke. "Geez Niamh, you've got enough blood on you to look as if you've murdered three people. And if I hadn't seen those two jump, that's what I would accuse you of. Doesn't look as if your nights going well, not with all that blood in your hair." She stayed back for the moment, she knew how bad it could be to startle Niamh, having done it some years back. She still had a scar on her arm and had to force herself not to touch it as she remembered the incident.
    Dying, dying is easy. In Death you find peace.
    Now Living, living is hard. There is no peace, only torture.

Spoiler: Enjoy Horror? 

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Liam had charged forward with Lana on his right as when he finally got within striking range he swung his long sword cutting through quite a few with just that. Just as he did this he heard a rather familiar voice in his head causing to take a small step back as the splatter got a bit closer than he would have liked. Another one charged him with Liam putting his blade up horizontally keeping it back as Kube spoke again this time his eyes widened as the truth was just thrown in his face. He paused for a moment taking in what he just heard, they were in an incredibly bad situation. Not only is Zeke now the enemy but Liam had spared with him before and Zeke had always come out on top. Finally coming back into the real world trying to hide his fear with determination as he shoved his blade into the diseased glancing over towards Lana raising his voice a tad so she could here him over the massive horde. "We can't waste our time here, we have to get to the witch as quickly as possible!" Wanting to conserve his magic for the main attraction he shattered his long sword in his hand which quickly reformed into two short swords one in each hand as he kept on pushing through the middle of the crowd making his way to the labyrinth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Lana had heard Kube's warning before she even impaled her first one making sure to keep them at a distance. Even as Kube hopped to her shoulder she was still paying attention to all the enemies around her striking back when need be. Hearing the fact that the former leader was who they were up against made her pause for a second but all in all didn't mean that much to her because she hardly even knew the guy. But just by looking with a worried look towards Liam she could tell it was hitting him a lot harder given that he most likely knew him better. She set the last thing kube said back in her mind for she would think about it later. At the moment she was focused on the man next to her. It was clear he wasn't his cheery self at all right now, replaced with an incredible determination that she admired. But that just made it more clear to her that the news had affected him. On his cue she pushed right through the middle watching Liam's back working to keep them away. She finally got an idea transitioning to face the direction they were heading focusing as she thrust her hand forward letting loose a large blast of water pushing the diseased that had been caught in that narrow straight forward blast back enough creating a narrow path way through the horde. She quickly followed though raising her arms at her sides creating a parallel barriers of rushing water that would only keep the gap open for a little while and they had to get a move on if they wanted to make it through. Quickly grabbing Liam's arm with her free hand yelling "Let's go!"she started running down the narrow path she had created not wanting to test how long it will hold.

I honestly don't care. If the roleplay looks good, then I'll join it.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Fuyu ran up to Chiara and Opal. "I'm so sorry!" she said, bowing to her superiors. She was new to the team, and she never meant to be late. "Please don't be mad! I wasn't paying attention to my soul gem!" she said, still bowing. She transformed into her magica form. "Will you forgive me?" she asked the two.

Haru came up next to Niamh. "Do you need some help while we wait for Leon?" she said, smiling at her leader. She was a newbie on the team, and as soon as her soul gem began to glow, she came to the location. She turned to the girl behind Niamh. "Hey, who's this?" Haru said, beaming at the newcomer (Videl). She then saw another figure appear. "N-Natsu?!" she asked as she transformed into her magica form.

Natsu appeared next to Videl. "Haru? Just great," she said, her cheeks growing red. She was a loner and didn't enjoy working together with people. "I could've been all alone on this too," she said, transforming into her magica form. "Do you need help, or can you handle a beatdown?" she said smirking.

Aki went through the crowd, paying no attention to the stares she got while running down the street since she was in her magica form. "Pardon me," she said, managing to find a gap through the crowd. She saw Liam and Lana fighting minions, so she followed after them. "Wait for me guys!" she called after them. She was new to the team, and she just had to join them. She saw Kyubey on Lana's shoulder, and before she could react, a horde of minions came at her. She clasped her hands together and swung her fists, striking the minions back one by one.

(I promise these posts will be longer once I get settled in the roleplay a little more.)

↑ This is clickable ↑ (I need to update this lmao)

Spoiler: My Junk 

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast