Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: -Dark- Character Creation

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default -Dark- Character Creation

A Shop for those who wish to have a character made. I ask that you give me details on what you want and how you want it done. If you do not give me many details, I may not get it right.

Characters: You can have a character made where I will go off a description and make your character.

Type: (Full body, partial(from the top of the head to anywhere from the abdomen to the knees), bust(just the top of the head to about the shoulders), random if not specified)
    Name:
    Species: (whatever species your character is)
    Height: (feet and inches)
    Weight: (pounds)
    Build: (are they slim, lean, muscled?)
    Skin Tone: (skin tone instead of race, because alien species may not have different races)
    Hair Color/Style:
    Eye Color:
    Features: (any inhuman features, scars, freckle, moles, birthmarks, beauty marks, anything like that which they have)
    Gender Specific Size: (What do you think it means? Mostly for cup size of females. I don't want to be uncomfortable, but I need to know)
    Clothes: (What do you want them to wear in this picture? Something punk, goth? Something specific that you explain every detail for? Something from another image? Any items or weapons you want them holding? Put it here!)
    Personality: (This will help me get a better feel for your character and choose their expression and pose)
    Pose/Expression: (if you want something specific, put it here. if not, I will base it on the personality)
    Background: (if you have a specific type of background you want state it here, will be random if not specified, can be transparent)
    Text: (Any text you want on the image, if you want any)
    Font: (A specific kind of font and font color you want, like if you want it to look hand written, will be random if not specified)
    Other Details: (anything else you want to add to the character)

I don't have to do characters, but that is my specialty! I can also do Avatars, Signatures, and Banners. Like the banner I made for my shop! Though, I do admit that was my first banner.

Avatar/Signature/Banner: The Avatar and Signatures can be separate or matching, but there must be a sheet for each. The banner size can be any size as long as you specify, the avatar and signature must both be within minimum and maximum size allowed on the sight.

Type: (Avatar, Signature, Banner)
    Image(s): (Any images you specifically want in the avatar/signature/banner should be included here)
    Description: (description of what you want done to the images provided or just the look you want it to look like, the more specific the better)
    Color Scheme: (I can recolor or color to the color scheme you want, doesn't matter what it is)
    Text: (Any text you want on the image, if you want any)
    Font: (A specific kind of font and font color you want, like if you want it to look hand written, will be random if not specified)
    Size: (must be within maximum and minimum size allowed)

Spoiler: Examples 

Spoiler: Finished 

Note: Don't expect them to get done extremely fast. I'm kind of a slow worker.

Requests: Name links to each request post
    1. MashuNeko
    2. Jannah
    3. Zulera301
    4. AncientHalo

Done: Name links to each image
    1. Zulera301
    Last edited by darkdreamer253; 08-11-2014 at 01:42 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I can do pretty much anything so...
    Last edited by darkdreamer253; 07-23-2014 at 08:35 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Whatever you guys want...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Someone like you would be useful for making character art and sprites for visual novels. I recently thought about trying my hand at making one, but haven't decided yet due to all the work involved and the fact that I am not artistic enough nor do I know anyone to draw characters. I'll keep your shop in mind if a character pops into my head.
    If you're seeing this, then know I've left the site for the time being. Perhaps I'll wander back someday.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Ok, cool! I've never really thought about doing something like that, though there was someone who frequented my last shop who had a visual novel and kept requesting art for it. Maybe I could do something like that... I could look into it, that's for sure.

Platinum Star, Yo!
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Lots of things, but especially anything with princesses. :3
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

hm. well I'll bite. your work does seem pretty good. [also, the number 253 is awesome. just pointing that out. ]
    I might request more depending on how popular this becomes. Till then... here's this one for starts.

Name: Glimmer DeLosSantos
    Species: Human
    Height: 5'3"
    Weight: 116
    Build: Lean; toned
    Skin Tone: Pale
    Hair Color: Light Gold
    Eye Color: Blue
    Features: Nothing particularly noticable, but here's a reference image. https://www.majhost.com/gallery/Melun...rGames/glm.png
    Gender Specific Size: Given her physical size, I'd say between B & C.
    Clothes: See above image (or click it there ). Otherwise, black baggy pants; a loose, long red jacket with a number 5 on both shoulders; a lighter colored undershirt, and black fingerless gloves (that go up to her elbows, if it weren't for her jacket sleeves).
    Personality: Glimmer is very humble, caring and kind, although she is also loyal and fiercely protective, and so will without a doubt fight in her own defense or the defense of a friend or loved one.
    Pose/Expression: Whatever works. Something actiony maybe, or something with a bow. My only request is that whatever the pose is, that it can be a full-body pose?
    Background: I'm not too picky. Whatever you think would go good with it.
    Text: Optional. Or you can put "Glimmer DeLosSantos" somewhere.
    Font: either something square and blocky like the Hunger Games font (that is where this character is from), or something loopy and sweet like a pretty girl's handwriting.
    Other Details: Nothing else comes to mind, as long as you saw the image I posted twice.

if you have any questions, feel free to ask.
    Last edited by Zulera301; 07-24-2014 at 02:38 AM.
    'The Crown of Zivia' Word Count: 64319
    'The Crusade of Zulera' Word Count: 52548
    'The Shadows of Shinzoka' Word Count: 51000
    'The Rebirth of Krippa' Word Count: 51000
    'The Seer of Koldia' Word Count: 49114

The Avatar in Chains (fanfic)
    Z. Zu. Zul. Zuzu. Zuly. Zulera. Lulu. 301. Zu-Zu. ZZ-Top. Zuliette. Zuley. Zulz. Zuul. Zubat. 'Lera. Zulianne. Z301. Z-hizzle. Z-dawg. Zulerey. Zully. Zulio. Luz. Ra-ra. Z-swiss. Zulera301.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Ok, I'll get started right away!

Fantasy
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

No idea how many times I wanted a character picture, but just couldn't find the right one. Your work looks really good too. You may expect more from me in the future.

Can I perhaps get two pictures? One of the human form and another of the werewolf form?

Type: Full-body
    Name: Ezephin
    Species: Werewolf
    Height: Human- 5'8" Werewolf- 6'5"
    Weight: Human- 105 pounds. Werewolf- 175
    Build: Slim
    Skin Tone: White, slight tan
    Hair Color: Light grey
    Eye Color: Orange
    Features: Nothing in particular.
    Gender Specific Size: Nothing really needed to be known here.
    Clothes: Just some raggedy looking pants, kept in both forms.
    Personality: Ezephin is a confused soul, mostly due to what he hears and what he believes. He believes that there is no point in needless death, but he also strives to appear strong in the eyes of his pack. He is hesitant to kill a person, but has killed before due to pressure. He is familiar with, and not phased by, death. He can be dissuaded from doing something for fear of failing. He can be somewhat protective.
    Pose/Expression: I'll let you decide.
    Background: You can decide this too.
    Text: "There is no point is death..."
    Font: Whatever you feel is best, but I would like something that relates to his werewolf nature.
    Other Details: Nothing much. I look forward to seeing what you come up with.
    Last edited by MashuNeko; 07-24-2014 at 08:49 AM.
    What's up, peeps?
    Don't mind the odd Avi, just something old I liked.

Want to RP with me? Ask! I'm open to any kind of 1x1's at the moment.

Spoiler: What I Do/Don't Like 

My most opportune days will be Saturdays and Sundays,
    just FYI.

historical, fantasy, dystopian, superpowers/gifted
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

I might as well use the opportunity since I'm no artist .

Type: Partial
    Name: Paige Alwin
    Species: Human
    Height: 5' 7"
    Weight: 140 pounds
    Build: A bit on the lean side, although she's pretty average.
    Skin Tone: Caucasian; pale
    Hair Color/Style: Black; long in the front, and short in the back (Reference pic so you can get an idea of what I mean)
    Eye Color: Brown
    Features: Many scars and lacerations along her back from various floggings(although I doubt her back will be showing in the pic unless you really wanted it to), double pierced ears on both sides, pierced tragus on left ear.
    Gender Specific Size: Eh...probably a C cup.
    Clothes: Her Hunger Games uniform(it consists of Olive green and brown parts including a shirt, pants, boots, jacket, and fingerless gloves. Somewhere on her shoulders there should also be a number 8, indicating her district. Weapon of choice is a sword so I'd like her depicted holding one.
    Personality: Upon first glance, Paige tends to be bitter and unwelcoming; almost like the type you would not want to meet in a back ally at night. She also has an incredibly serious outlook on life and is very rarely found cracking any sort of joke. Naturally, this and her harsh past leads to her having a very pessimistic perspective on life as well, even despising nearly everything. Ironically, however, this attitude can sometimes lead to her greatly sympathizing with others who find themselves in unfortunate situations. Lastly, she is well-known for being quite foul mouthed, regularly making usage of rather "colourful" vocabulary.
    Pose/Expression: She is rebellious and hates everything the Capitol stands for so just as she did numerous times in her roleplay I feel her giving the finger would fit best. Otherwise, just go for something based on her personality description. I'm not fussy.
    Background: Her inside a coniferous forest would fit best(it's the type of arena she fought in).
    Text: Something rebellious; "Death to the Capitol" or "Death to President Snow". It doesn't have to be exactly either of those, but it gives you a general idea of what to expect from this girl .
    Font: Something that looks hand-written, perhaps even spray painted or graffitied on.
    Other Details: Nothing I can think of.
    Last edited by Nachthexe; 07-24-2014 at 08:15 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

-MESSED UP, CHECK EDIT HERE-
    Last edited by darkdreamer253; 07-24-2014 at 09:48 PM.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast