Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The RPA Tribune - August Edition!

My Son; My Sun.
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)

Default The RPA Tribune - August Edition!

Welcome, welcome, welcome to the Tribune's edition for the month of August! And what a month it is!
    Why's that, you're wondering?

Well, on a lovely August day some years ago, a place was born that would forever be a sanctuary for it's members, and a hubo f all things awesome - that's right!

It's RPA's Birthday! Seven, count 'em seven years of roleplaying adventures - and here's to many more!

And of course, we'll now bring you the Breaking News!

The member of the month for August has been announced, and it's none other than the Tribune's very own Juicesir!
    A member of more than twenty pending and active roleplays, as well as a contributor to the newspaper, he definitely deserves it! So if you haven't already, be sure to head over and congratulate him!

There's also been a brand new skin released for all our members to enjoy! Check out 'Aftermath' in the drop-down menu at the bottom left of every page!

And I've said it before, but I'll say it again - something big is coming... keep your eyes peeled!

Spoiler: Great New RP's looking for players! 
    Click here daily to vote for RPA!

My Son; My Sun.
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)

The Classifieds
    Upcoming RP's just waiting for you!

Whodunnit? Let's Play Murder Mystery

Roleplay Spotlight
    by G

I gave magic to England, a valuable inheritance
    But Englishmen have despised my gift
    Magic shall be written upon the sky by the rain but they shall not be able to read it;
    Magic shall be written on the faces of the stony hills but their minds shall not be able to contain it;
    In winter the barren trees shall be a black writing but they shall not understand it...
    -

There's been some truly epic rp's starting up lately, so much so that I had to take a trip back from the Hall of Fame to feature one of the amazing roleplays taking place currently. This is just one of many I've spotted around the forum this week.

A new twist on a wonderful novel, this tale takes us back to old England, where magic is well known to be very real... and very dangerous. When an unlikely gathering of people at a well-to-do party find themselves thrown into a strange land, where nothing is quite as it seems and anything is possible, what will become of them? Every decision is crucial, every move watched by the mystery man who is waiting to greet them there. But who is he, really? And will they escape this place the same people who entered it?

A Valuable Inheritance promises to be a harrowing tale - but don't take my word for it! Here's a taste of the IC action;

Quote Originally Posted by Preach View Post
    On the thorny trees around the clearing there hung the bodies of men in various states of decay. They, and several like them, had been decorating the road and forest the entire time. Some looked fresh, others were practically skeletons in rusted armor. A handful wore clothing that was more recent, but not many. The roads to Faerie had supposedly closed centuries ago. Nonetheless, individuals somehow managed to wander in. Apparently.

There was a brook directly between the path and the clearing, and a small bridge led over it.

Behind the bridge, there was a great, high tower made of rough-hewn stones with a single lit window. A silhouette could clearly be seen there. There was a wooden door at the tower's base, but it had no handle.

Before the tower there was a young man wearing medieval plate armor, though he had no helmet. The style of his armor would probably have been in vogue roughly two hundred years ago. He clutched his sword, and he looked haggard and pale, with dead eyes. His tabard bore the crest of a dead house; There was a great, oppressive feeling, tangible in varying levels depending on awareness (1).

"I am the Champion of the Castle of the Plucked Eye and Heart. I offer challenges to those who would come to offend or harm the Lady of the castle."

Tarquin's mind was racing, and he exhaled in a greatly strained manner, looking with genuine fear at Eliza and Gay. He fully blamed them for the group's current situation. He stepped to the front of the group, lightly pushing Gay into Eliza. "You will both be quiet. You have done more than enough. Good God!" The first part was definitely a command, and his tone was nasty and exasperated. In the same breath:

"Sir!" Tarquin called, and his voice seemed muffled by the thick forest. "... did... you... kill the men that hang on the branches of these trees?" He gestured to the trees without taking his eyes off the knight.

"Some," the knight replied, "I hung them on the branches of the thorn trees, like the ones who came before me."

"You serve the Lady?"

"Yes."

"... For what purpose? What will you gain from your service?"

"I do not know. I do not know her." said it with such conviction that it would be easy to think that such service was normal.

"Well! Well well well well well." Tarquin was hoping to bide time, brushing the front of his clothes with the backs of his hand, not stepping forward.

"Do you mean to fight?" The knight asked.

"Sir! We have neither harmed nor insulted your lady." The knight stepped forward, and the leaves and corpses rustled and everyone felt the irrepressible urge to fight the knight (2), and Tarquin panicked.

"For you see!" Tarquin blurted, stuttering, the energy changed; the urge to fight lessened. "We are bound to another master, who, is, at this very moment, in wait, for, our, return. No fighting. No, no fighting. No offenses. No harm."

The figure at the window seemed to lean forward, and Tarquin whispered panickedly to the group at his back as he himself took a step back, "Whatever we do, we mustn't kill him or harm him. We must get to the tower without challenging him or causing offense. I think the lady is there. There, in the tower. I don't know. I don't know. We cannot fight here. There will be no turning back from it."

Mentor spotlight
    by Kris

So now that the The Annual Rumble on RPA is finally over, don't think that we are simply going to forget the section until next year!!

Oh no!!

If you are into some fist fights or brawling (gently guys, no need for violence here), the Battle Arena Forum is still open 24/7 with, or without, special event.

Want to try and post? Go ahead!

But first, make sure to set up your character's bio here and then challenge someone, by Throwing the Gauntlet at his/her direction.

Once you find yourself a worthy opponent, you can start your battle at The Colosseum

Well, if it's all a bit confusing, don't worry, that's what this section is for. We dug up some really cool mentor that can help you get things started, the member known as Woolymammoth, has gather some nice tips and tricks for you to check.

So be sure to click here, and fill yourselves up with his wisdom and knowledge.

My Son; My Sun.
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)

Member Interview
    by Juicesir

I had the most curious encounter with this next interviewee. I had been invited to a posh party, a soiree of some austerity where we met. One of those formal social events where all the people seem the same sort of glamorous, blending in with one another’s wealth.

But not him.

Resting against the wall casually, alone on the balcony of the large home the party took place at, there he stood. First of all, he was quite tall and slim and of a very pale white skin color, usually something. I was the sort of paleness that the infirmed often took on, though perhaps it was due to too much time spent inside his own home, wherever that might have been. His eyes are generally recognized as what one would call black, and none of his facial traits really struck me as memorable. And I have an impeccable memory, as you shall see.

His hair was long and dark brown in color, tied low, simple, and practical, possibly in an uncaring manner. At the moment of our meeting, it was late fall. He wore a long, black coat untied. It seemed to almost be a part of him. Underneath it, a simple black shirt. Equally dark jeans flowed over simple combat boots. His initial facial expression upon my approach was mostly indifferent, yet with a touch of contemplativeness - or perhaps it is irritation or.. just interest.

Regardless, he was by far the most curious looking person in a sea of similar types. And what’s more, there was an air of something familiar about him. I knew I had to meet him. Approaching, I decided to start with some small talk.

"Some party right. Hey, haven't I seen you around somewhere before?" He turned around and glanced at me for a moment before simultaneously shrugging and shaking his head. I was undeterred. "Strong silent type, eh? Sorry, are you busy? I can go away."

He chuckled slightly and turned his eyes back to the view of the party. "Do I look like I'm doing anything?"

"Heh, I suppose not! Hey, do you mind if I ask you a couple questions?"

He raised his eyebrows and took his hands out of pockets to fold his arms. "Aren't you the suspicious kind?" He smirked uncomfortably with a sigh. "I suppose not. Am I in trouble?"
    I held my hands up innocently and laughed a little. "No, sorry to alarm. Just a reporter. I do interviews on my down time. Considering you're about the only interesting looking one at this party... I just sort of figured..."

He chuckled once again, in slight relief. "Such flattery! I might just fall for it.. After all.." He paused on a serious expression for a moment but then shook hand in air, waving it away. "Nevermind. What are you curious about?"

"Well," said I, pulling out a small recorder and notepad, "let's start with the obvious? Who are you? What's your name?"

At this, he bit his lip slightly. "You can call me anything you like." He smirked.

Rather surprised, I put on an ear to ear grin.
    "Okay!" Chuckling heartily, I shook my head slightly while still laughing. "But really though, whaddaya go by?"

"Everyone calls me C. I would rather you did too."

"Fair." Deciding to not press the matter, I simply scribbled the moniker on my notepad and continued on, pursuing my suspicion that I may have seen him before. "To be honest, I haven't seen you around in the action really. What happened with your roleplaying, just got bored?"

He shrugged. "I don't really know. At first, it was because of some really shitty stuff that was going on in my life and that made me just not feel like doing anything really, so I dumped all my roleplays at the time. I felt bad for the people I was 1x1ing with and I promised I wasn't leaving but the guilt turned out to not be enough. Those unfortunate people never heard from me again, despite how much I hate when people leave roleplays behind without an explanation." He sighed. "Since then the mood for a roleplay has been here and there or absent but never really enough to get me going. Then I had my finals.. Now that I think about it, perhaps soon I will start writing again, if I can find anyone interested and interesting enough. I have definitely not dumped it forever though." At this he smiled, and I did as well, nodding.

"Well that's good. What roleplay do you really miss? What were you into?"

He frowns. "Well, hmm.. I am a big Science Fiction fan when it comes to basically any form of entertainment.. But I've probably only done about three or four SF roleplays in my life. It's mostly because I really dislike group roleplays so I only usually do 1x1s, and someone willing to do a SF rp rarely showed up and caught my interest. But I also surely miss the days in which I couldn't wait to read what my partner had written in our fantasy world filled with magic and what not. Though, to be honest, unless the idea was very original, roleplaying a good realistic roleplay with weapons over magic has probably caught my interest a lot more in the day than good, old-fashioned fantasy worlds. I have done those a lot.” He pauses, seeming to try and catch up with his thoughts. "Anyway.. I never really had a favorite genre, I guess. I have done slice of life, present-day fiction, science fiction, fantasy.. but one thing I never do is count romance as a genre. I usually prefer not having it a lot because it risks taking over the whole plot, but I do it sometimes. I've been told I'm good at writing it. I know, surprising." He chuckled. "Have I said too much?"

"No, not at all! Getting away from roleplaying a bit, what do you like most about the community?"

He scratched the back of his neck. "I don't really know. There are people of all kinds. The most intelligent catch my attention, and I'm glad that it has happened more than once here. Without interesting people, it would all be nothing. It's also a good place to come to when I'm bored because everyone is friendly and willing to talk most of the time."

"I feel that. What's your favorite way to pass the time around these parts, anyhow?"

"I'm subscribed to a lot of Downtown threads. Many of them are games and those are usually really active. If not, I chat to fellow bored members on The Rep Thread. When nothing interesting pops up anywhere, my request shop can usually provide something to do. Been a long time since it was empty of requests." Again, he chuckles.

“I've noticed that! Many a banner is emblazoned with your name. If I recall, it wasn't that long ago that you weren't that well versed in creating such images. Or am I wrong?"

"Yeah, I guess I count as a noob. But I was good from the beginning." He laughs."Actually, I think that's a fair thing to say seriously. I made the shop about three days after I made my first set and requests have been flowing."

"Well they look great, and your talent shows. Now, if you're alright with it Monsieur C, I'd like to ask a few quickfire questions. Just a little about yourself. Hobbies, likes, dislikes, that sort of thing. Is that alright?"

"Sure, I guess. But maybe I should ask you as well... Why are you so curious about me?" With these words, he turned completely serious and took a threatening step forward at me. "What do you know about why I'm here?"

I backed away slowly, flabbergasted by the sudden change in mood. "Uh... I don't know what you mean."

He sighed slightly, air released in relief. His eyes then seemed to analyze me, and take me in really for the first time. "Tsk.. Alright then. My bad. Where were we?"

"Uh... okay. I was, uh, about to ask you some quick questions. If that's alright."

"Sure, sure.. yeah. Okay. Go ahead." Swallowing emptily, he smiled without any warmth. I tried to regain the semblance of ease we had had just moments ago.

"Alright. Just gonna do these rapid fire, alright? Be as long or short with the replies as you so please. Alright? Here goes. What did you wanna be when you grew up?”

Clearing his throat, he began. "Alright. The farthest I can remember is me as a small child wanting to be an actor. Speaking to myself when I'm alone as though I was acting has stuck though." Chuckling some more, he goes on. "After that, I remember wanting to be a psychologist, but when I was first taken to a therapist I realized how full of shit I see them as. Excuse my language. Then I met an engineer, we became the best friends there could be and he taught me everything I asked for in the fields of mathematics, physics and computer science/programming. Since then, it has been my biggest desire to complete studies at the engineering university so that I can learn all I want to about the sciences I love so much. I absolutely adore learning. Few things give me a feeling of achievement as overwhelming as mastering a new topic in mathematics or physics." Smiling, it seems we’ve again hit our groove. I move onto the next question.

“What's your favorite food?

"I don't have a favorite food. I love very, very many foods very much. I can never think of a favorite. There are so many fantastic foods out there. Sometimes I feel like one, sometimes I feel like another."

“What's our favorite number?

"It is so hard to choose! I have such a love for numbers, you see. The number 14 really appeals to me and it has followed me throughout my life as a number I really like for no particular reason and, as cliche as it may be, I also love Pi. But, dealing with hexadecimals as well as other basic codes and the most basic translations of them, I find it hard to choose a favorite number because it can mean so much. And since I also have favorite letters, two digits or such in hexadecimals can easily become a favorite number. Ah, I must be boring. Let's stick to good old 3,14159."

“Best genre of music, not necessarily your favorite?

"Best? Wow, that is a surprising question. My favorite genre of music consists of a few sub-genres of metal, so I would probably call those the best. I don't really understand how a genre of music can be the 'best', since music is made to appeal to different kinds of people or, even more simply put, people with different musical tastes. If I were to try to be at least as objective as it's possible when speaking of personal, subjective taste, though, I would say that a few of the sub-genres of metal as much as classical are. I find metal and classical music to be closely related. They are the best, in my opinion, because they are the most complex and intelligent music that there can be. There is a certain type of genius behind fantastic compositions in those two genres. I'm telling you, Bach would absolutely love Progressive Metal."

“If you could travel to any time in history, where would you go and what would you see?”

"I don't really know. I don't think much about time travel because it comes with many consequences and it is not a power I would enjoy having. I would probably not travel to the future though. I don't like predictions. Oh, and I want to visit Nikola Tesla. And bring a modern lightbulb to Edison just for the lulz, to fascinate him. And I would travel to the moment of Einstein's death, to hear his final words. Then again, I would not divulge any of this to anybody. I would try to change as little as possible, probably out of fear. I would actually rather only observe in fascination and try to not collide with anybody. I know how much a single second can change an entire destiny and it would frighten me terribly to know I have delayed one's future by even a moment. But if I had the chance, I would do my best to maintain that as I traveled to the past. Oh, and I might be tempted to travel to a closer past too. And the gigantically far past, when humans were not humans yet. I would love that. All those species.. like a fantasy world!"

"What do you want people to know about you?"

"I don't care what they know about me. Maybe they should just be warned that I'm worse than I seem." He smirked vainly at his own hubris. But I just smiled, putting aside all the recording necessities I had, and shrugged.

"I dunno. Guy like you? I don't think your bite has to be all that bad."

"Mm, who knows?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Well, I guess I only have one more question."
    He gulped, and straightened his coat. "Yes?" Gazing at me attentively, there once again was a tension between us.

"...are you gonna kill me?"

Swifly pulling a knife from underneath his coat, he rushed to place it to my neck, grabbing my recorder with his other hand. "Have we ever met, sir?" Calmly, he looked me straight in the eyes, a detached expression on his face.

"...uuuuuuuuuuh, no!"

Chuckling one last time, he cast my recorder from the balcony. "You better leave before the life of this event drops dramatically." Smiling vaguely, he sheathed the knife and showed me to the nearest door, holding it open for me. "Take care."

"Yeah! You too!"And with that, dear reader, I scampered away.

The news would state that the murder of the host was unprecedented and sudden, and that the only feature of the man who attacked him was a long black coat, dark eyes and hair, and a face no one could ever quite recall. It is only through my superb eidetic memory that I am able to deliver any sort of interview. Whether anything he said was true or not is open to interpretation.

But I don’t think it was a load of crap.

-ADVICE COLUMN-

~Imp & Friends

Here at RPA, we like to ensure all are comfortable with our standards in posting and being a well-informed member. Being a Roleplay forum, we often acquire a plethora of questions about such standards. Well, here in the Tribune, we plan to answer such to better resolve any growing concerns concerning those concerns you are concerned with. ...Let’s get started, shall we?

For this month, I plucked some golden Q&A's that the staff have been working diligently on. They told me that a few edits needed to be made but I'm sure it is nothing major! ^^

Q1. Is RPA a place heavy with elitism?
    Looks like this individual needs some good advice on what RPA is all about! Let's read on~
    A1. No, it most certainly is not. Roleplay Adventures is home to a wide range of skilled writers. We encourage everyone to learn from one another in the ways of not only writing but respect as well. We are all learning as a group to hone our skills and what better way than to reflect on the unique writing styles of other members around you? Or, you could just leave the planet with your cliché characters and plots. Take your katanas and DEagles and GTFO If you feel someone is acting belligerent towards you and making you feel inferior, please contact us! so we can band your worthless hide.

Well, that will sure inform them. Heheh ^^;;
    Another randomly picked Q awaits below!

Q2. What is the point of Downtown and other Non-RP areas? This is a Roleplaying Forum, not a Social Networking Site like Facebook. However, I do understand the Introduction Thread as I like to get to know those of whom I'm roleplaying with.
    A2. Well, Downtown is where you can let off some steam and rest from your hearty RP posts as well as being a camwhore in the pic thread other things you might be busy with! Aside from going outside and having a life Facebook or leaving the site, you can increase your post count or just enjoy the fun games and Ask threads to be found within Downtown. yellow thongs

Q3. Being that RPA is an online forum, I’d expect there to be a nice mix of cultures from all across the world with differing writing styles and other unique features. Is this true?
    A3. No Yes! RPA houses a collection of members from all over the world! It is exciting to see people from all over join together in not only Roleplays but giving opinions on worldly news and entertainment. Just don’t trust those damn Aussies. Nothing but convicts, the lot of ‘em.

Hmmm. I should have thought twice about what the Staff said about work in progress. I'm sure the following will be better...

Q4. Відчувати себе краще, знаючи, що це означає?
    A4. Roleplay Adventures is an English speaking site. While we do enjoy diversity, we do greatly appreciate that you write everything in English for the majority to better understand instead of having to translate it on Google. Thanks! Get back to your pysanky and civil war, Ukrainian!

Nope. Not a chance in Hell that was better. Alrighty, I'll just add one more and call it a night on showcasing what advice the staff have to offer to you fine folks!

Q5. I really like to make my opinion heard in online debates and even dig into a philosophical battle or two. Do you have a place for such on RPA?
    A5. You must be ‘special’ Well then, be sure to abide by the rules and not ruffle too many feathers. We understand that not everyone agrees on certain subjects, but we do encourage you to understand that not everyone has to abide by your terms. With the world bearing such a diverse mix of beliefs, we feel that everyone is entitled to their own opinion and should never be harassed for it. …you insecure piece of scum. Go be a drama whore on another site or just pour acid on yourself. You’re nothing but a cancer to us all.

Heheh. Well uhm, that was different! The staff are obviously incredibly busy with a multitude of chores and so are taking their time with finishing these. Let;s just hope the next batch are more refined. Thanks for a behind the scenes session! ^^;;

-end-

My Son; My Sun.
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)

I feel like my last episode wasn't scary enough... In fact I feel the kids were playful rather than dreadful...

I hate kids... unless they are boiled with vinaigrette and baby oil....

So this issue will deal with death and the like! That should cause them to fear me!!!

MAHAAHAHAHAH

THE LAUGHING STOCK
    Now with less humor. =_=
    By the infamous Imp~

WARNING: The following is not for the easily offended. Much like all of Imp's writing, not only is it convoluted, terribly written and crass, but it also contains mockery towards the human psyche during tragic events, not events themselves. While the following is written with some form of depth, it does not exactly express the opinions of Imp himself. This is something all should be aware of by now.

Welcome to another helping of situational awareness! What does that imply? It means that you realize how idiotic this is but continue to read onward because you have nothing better to do~

Before we get to the Wipeout game, let's look over current and past happenings on RPA and judge them accordingly.

As many of us likely know, a tragedy among many more has further tarnished the ways of humanity. Then again, I'm sure the slate is forever stained black by now with all the genocides, slavery and let's not forget this one.

Anyway, as is obvious, such a mysterious and harsh tragedy has made itself known well across the web and in many shades of uncertainty as nearly every site you visit has a different opinion on the situation. Now, thankfully this is nothing like that other incident.

I will comment on how easy it is for folks to spark new fires from the ones they came to put out. By that, I mean this. Yes, there are faults with the airlines' sense of direction and how the bodies were cared for, as for the rest of the discussion? It mutates into arguing over silly remarks. Course, that is the usual escalation of things whether online or off to which maybe we need to communicate via sock puppets. Perhaps that'll decrease the mindless use of foul language and futile debates and instead increase the fervor for diplomatic relations between us people. Also, we need to increase the amount of tensile strength it takes before you mentally snap due to your inability to deal with someone else's opinions OR before you decide to just become belligerent due to some childish discrimination you still sadly harbor.

You know what? Fuck it. Let's just watch some funny and cute animal vids. We can agree they are funny and/or cute, yes? Grand!

But, back to the point. Before we jump to conclusions and start bickering about things, let's try to understand that there are a lot of mixed messages within the news. It is best to research every imaginable source(so you aren't spewing discreditable info like it is the absolute truth) to then understand that nobody knows what exactly went down except for those who experienced it.

Wait, that is not what I meant! If I added italics to 'down' or several other key words to accomplish the cruel joke, then you can label me as an asshole. Calling me so without the italics just makes you an asshole. Or maybe something else.

So, let's better understand as to what I mean that you need to do some...

...before you shoot down someone's opinion like it was flying into your personal space and you felt anxious in how to act and just went the route of conflict.

Yes, let's better understand that obtaining information on such a mysterious issue is obviously difficult. Not even Scooby-Doo can figure this out with an endless supply of Scooby-snacks. News from Social Networking is most definitely not the way to go. Then again, you do have these sites that offer information that likely counter what you have heard from mainstream media. Try to absorb every idea into your thick skull and the possibilities. Just don't go placing bets on who shot the damn thing down, nor be an ass to one side of the planet while the side the incident happened on isn't really doing much better at taking care of reporting the situation.

SO, if I were to establish a clear and concise post on that thread saying how I felt dreadful over the current situation and that I pray for those lost AND that I add a non-bias comment on the struggle occurring in Ukraine. That would be swell! No harm, no foul~

However, if I were to comment and say something like "I heard that [insensitive message pointing fingers at possible cause for plane incident] and that angers me as already obviously shown due to my foul mood towards them!" and "Well, [derogatory statement towards other members], suck it!" doesn't really help the situation at all.
    It's like me destroying G's thread after she posts a 'non-bias' article/opinion based on the Australian-American War JUST because she wanted us to be aware of the overall incident! Sure, there may not be any credible information within her post, but that doesn't mean I need to attack her for it nor post some insensitive and ignorant claim about the situation that can only be viewed negatively and beget more negativity on the subject. Then again, she is an Aussie...

Now, I understand that this video was recorded before the flight incident, and might not be credible but, I don't care as I want her number and a date doing whatever she pleases!

Let's go off on a tangent and let me express my anger since so many of you have already across RPA in various ways. I will be honest that I am disappointed in myself over this contest which has already ended more than a year ago! Now, I'm not going to wear it for some fetish nor keep it as a trophy behind glass that will forever remain untouched. Well, maybe the former but most definitely not the latter. I'm not that kind of person at all. No, I would sell that damn thing for every penny it is worth and become rich for a month or two! Well, I can't obviously do that now. What with it being over. *sniffle*

Alright! *snifflesniffle* just stop reading this and check out the new Wipeout! GO! >_<

Spoiler: RPA: WIPEOUT! 

Now, should I go back into discussing the tragic Malaysian incident and the crisis in Ukraine? No. It won't really do anything at all but beget more issues since we don't honestly know what happened and who pulled the trigger until it is truthfully confirmed. If anything, it'd be pointless and pathetic to debate any ideas with those easily frustrated(which is easily nearly everyone)... almost as pointless and pathetic if I were to end this article with another helping of cute animal vids!

What did we accomplish here? Understanding that we need to come to terms with the truth and just accept that the fate of certain situations is out of our hands until those responsible can offer more insight into the situation truthfully. Trying to argue over crumbs is simply foolish. Much like our discussion threads, nothing~

---
    ---
    ---

For the Laughing Stock, we're looking for inane and/or high brow short stories for the folks to enjoy! Have anything special? PM Imp! Be sure that it follows RPA rules or we will hunt you down and murder you and your family. Thanks for your time!

This SMH-worthy article is brought to you by viewers like you and mostly:

~E~

Arch-angel of Epica
    Mentioned
    253 Post(s)

Epicness

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yay! Thank you to everyone who worked hard on this month's!

The Replicant
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)

Being fellated by everything is how I die... Hmmmmm...

Alright.

The Big Meme
    Bedford, Bedfordshire (Uni) / Wickford, Essex
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy; Science Fiction; Superheroes; Coming-of-Age; Supernatural Drama.
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)

Assassinated by Hugs.

Not bad

The Dragon Lady
    I will try to play anything as long as I'm familiar with the premise.
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

LOL tortured by republicans.
    Stormy's 1X1 recruitment thread!
    Spoiler: Don't lie to yourself, you know you want to look. 

Fantasy!!!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Suffocated by living? What? :o

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast