Page 2 of 303 FirstFirst 123452 ... LastLast

Thread: (M)The Black Star Privateers: Smugglers and Heroes OOC

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Very excited. Siks, I'm shooting you a PM before I send in my sheet (which will be after work, tonight around 10pm).

Spoiler: You must promise me you will hold on to hope. 

Scintillating Sinner
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

I'm waiting to hear back from The Internet on whether or not he plans to join. If he doesn't and if anyone is interested, I need a willing victim participant for an idea. ;x. Just shoot me a PM or add me on skype if intrigued.

Just so everyone knows though, it isn't something major. Just something small and really insignificant.

I'll be working on my sheet between tonight and tomorrow, Siks.
    Spoiler: stuffz 

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Spoiler: Akilina Gato 

Red Ninja
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy is my best, but I can do and like just about everything.
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

She looks nice Pheasant two things though.

One: More for my own curiosity than anything. What use does seeing the UV ray spectrum have?

Two: Forgot something key to the sheet.

Xbox One Gamertag: Free Today56 just say who you are first.
    Breath deep as the snow falls around you. Let it fill your lungs and purify the fires of doubt within you.

Spoiler: The stories I've written x50 

Red Ninja
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Name: Dar-Togga
    Appearance(pic and description):
    Spoiler: Togga 

Race:Sharterran
    Job: Captain

Racial Skills and Abilities (limit of 4)

Enhanced Physicality: With a combination of intense physical training, heavy manual labor, and a naturally powerful body from swimming and living under massive gravitational pressures under the waves of his homeworld. Togga is 5 times as strong as most races rivaling some combat droids.
    His endurance both in and out of the water is impressive, he can jog for many miles at a time. He's got extremely tough and scaly skin that can shrugs off most blades and blunt attacks. He is quick to acclimate to changes in his environment. Out of the water though he's not the fastest.

Waterbreathing and adaptation: This goes without saying, he can breath underwater and quickly adjust to intense changes in atmospheric pressure and temperature. He can swim up to 70 MPH and dive up to 7 miles down.

Claws and Teeth: With strong claws and tough teeth he can bite and slash through thick bones and tough hides with enough effort.

Keen Senses: Just like normal sharks he has electric sensors in his muzzle that give him the ability to sense the electric currents that are present in every living thing and machine. Under water it's stronger giving him a tracking range of 5 miles. Out of the water though the sensing is limited to around 20 feet. His sense of smell both in and out of the water is keen enough to pick up blood in the water or the smell of blood in the air within 10 miles. And he can see in total darkness.

Normal Skills and Abilities(limit of 5)

Gunman: Togga is a skilled shooter and proficiently accurate enough up to 100 yards with most pistols and 800 yards with most rifles.

Smart Merchant: Togga was a successful Merchant for 30 years of his life before becoming the Captain of the Black Star 5 years ago. He is smart and good with money and even founded his own technology company before it got stolen from him.

Fighter: While not any kind of trained fighter. Dar-Togga can throw a punch like a champ and use his teeth and claws to cause some major damage.

Pilot: A Captain should always be able to fly his own ship. Togga is no different, he's just better at it than most other Captains.

Jack-of-all-trades: Ever the thorough Space Pirate, Togga went out of his way to learn the basics of every job on his ship in case one of the crew dies. He does the job until they can find a replacement.

Weapons(Limit of 4 weapons):
    A Jakobs Archduke Particle Rifle.

A Jakobs Ranger Particle pistol.

A Titanium Alloy axe with an energy generator that makes it vibrate and cut better.

He also carries Frag and EMP Grenades.

Armor(one sensible suit of armor): He wears a specially made suit of Dragon Scale. A gel and ceramic substance, that is resistant to most conventional rounds and most kinds of claw, blade, or hammer.
    Augs(Limit of 3): None

Personality: Togga is ruthless, without remorse, unblinkingly fair, and totally apathetic. At least when it comes to his business, no level of sob story will sway him and the only way you'll get him to part with an item is with cash or something he values as an equal trade that he could spin around quick or keep. But when you manage to catch him not working he's quite reasonable and mildly chatty.

This translates into him being a very focused Captain and always looking out for the crew of the Black Star. Because like him they got screwed by the system and have the guts to take back what was taken.

Likes: Money, his wife, his daughter, his crew, and his dog.
    Dislikes: Cheats, liars, fools, failure, and getting a bad deal.

Spoiler: Background 

Other:
    Spoiler: Writing Sample 
    Last edited by SikstaSlathalin; 02-21-2015 at 05:56 AM.

Breath deep as the snow falls around you. Let it fill your lungs and purify the fires of doubt within you.

Red Ninja
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Ok people, I added something I missed in my sleep deprived state last night. Humans have a knack for being born with mutations depending on where they were born. They would go in Racial Abilities and must be sensible like every other power.

Prince of the Wasteland
    Your mom.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Request to reserve communication?

Red Ninja
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

All your's mate.

Red Ninja
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Ok March a few things.

Could you throttle back on the Dynamo thing? If you get ripped limb from limb and your head gets eaten that's a death you can't come back from.

Limit your Synthetic body's uberness or give it a decent weakness.

Limit the plasma powers somehow to like only blades weapons.

And add a little more to the narration, explain the mission you hinted it. It'll give us all a showcase of her skills in action which is the point of me asking for the narration.

RPA Honor Guard
    Sci-fi, Fantasy, Mature
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)

why didn't you tell me about this?!

I'm joining and calling a runner.

Spoiler: Things I like 

Page 2 of 303 FirstFirst 123452 ... LastLast