Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Pale Rider OOC PG-13

Pale Rider
    I Am The Thing Living Under Your Bed, Teeth Ground Sharp and Eyes Glowing Red!
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

I’d forgotten how much I liked Griffith. I like him so much it gives me the chills.
    Accepted.

Arch-angel of Epica
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)

This RP has been featured as RP of the week!

Pale Rider
    Fantasy
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

O.o

That was fast.

Fantasy, Romance
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I'll work on a character sheet tomorrow. I had a double-shift at work today (more like double-shit amirite yes i am) and I'm absolutely beat.

Pale Rider
    Fantasy
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Awright! I'll look at it yes I will.

Fantasy, Romance
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Name: Valiel Ledar
    Race: Lesser Faerie
    Bio: Valiel was born into a small tribal village of Faeries. Their loyalty lie with the Faerie King Oberon, but they were largely self-sufficient. The village head acted as a sort of dictator, and while he was a very intelligent man and the village prospered, Valiel chafed under the restrictions set upon him. When he came of age, he left his home and taught himself how to survive on his own. The next few years were the hardest of his life. Surviving was simple enough, and he knew the surrounding area like the back of his hand, but he had no one with him. The loneliness drove him insane. He took to talking to trees and grass to keep his ability to speak coherently from falling away. He eventually rejoined other societies and made his way doing odd jobs, mostly freelance mercenary work.
    Personality: Valiel's ultimate loyalty is to himself. He is a self-serving, backstabbing, arguably evil son of a bitch. However, he does have a code he sticks by. He abides by any deal he makes to the best of his ability. If someone does a favor for him, he does what he can to repay them. He will not sacrifice the weak for himself, although he bears no ultimate loyalties to them. If someone's survival is in his best interests, he will stick by them with the loyalty of a brother. He also loves adventure, and hates to be truly alone. Solitude does not bother him, but loneliness is worse than anything to him. Despite his negative and selfish qualities, he is fiercely loyal to those he deems worthy of his respect and following.
    Appearance:
    Skills: Valiel is skilled with small weapons, most notably small crossbows and traps due to his diminutive size. He's got a good head on his shoulders and is usually able to keep his cool in dire situations, with the exception of combat where the odds are stacked against him.
    Weaknesses: Valiel is very slow on foot and is quite weak, again due to his size. He is also unable to use larger weapons that have better chances of hurting his enemies. To make up for this, he prefers to attack from afar or set traps and lie in wait.
    Fears: Valiel fears those who have power over him. It's why he left his small tribe - he felt too constricted. In combat where death is certain, he panics and flees. Needless to say, he also fears death. His greatest fear, however, is loneliness. The feeling of having no one at all in his life to whom he can turn when he is weak is the worst feeling he could ever experience. The thought of it paralyzes him with grief.
    Quirks: Valiel has an oral fixation. He always needs something in his mouth. It's usually a blade of grass, but he has been known to chew on other things, including his knuckles when anxious.

Pale Rider
    Fantasy
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Accepted.

Fantasy, Romance
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Alright. I've gotta leave for work in about ten minutes but I'll post when I'm home. Thank god for three hour shifts.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Spoiler: Dan Thall 
    Last edited by Kaptain Panty; 08-09-2014 at 11:59 PM.

Pale Rider
    Fantasy
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Sure. BUT unless he's a villain he'll have to have some agreement with Kato.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast