Thread: Elfen Lied: The Diclonius Continue On [M]

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    I honestly don't care. If the roleplay looks good, then I'll join it.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Elfen Lied: The Diclonius Continue On

Plot: The humans and Diclonii have begun to live in peace now. They treat each other as equals, and the Diclonii have lost their murderous intentions. That was until a scientist named Luis O'Connor began to capture Diclonii and lock them up. The Diclonii grew very depressed, but they grew angry at the same time. They wanted to kill this doctor, but their vectors could not reach him. Luis came across a Diclonius named Marilyn, and her vectors managed to penetrate him. He was not harmed, but he contained the "vector virus." His wife had given birth to a Diclonius, and in anger, he killed his wife and locked up his daughter. Now, his Diclonius daughter escapes his prison with the other Diclonii. The Diclonii go on a rampage and kill the humans again. Luis' daughter uses her vectors to kill her father and leaves her home, trying to find a way to bring peace between the humans and Diclonii once again.

The OOC is here if you need it. Hope you guys enjoy roleplaying!
    Last edited by AniahLiepard; 08-13-2014 at 01:28 AM.

↑ This is clickable ↑ (I need to update this lmao)

Spoiler: My Junk 

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    I honestly don't care. If the roleplay looks good, then I'll join it.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Calypso gave out a little sigh and looked around. She felt ill, and she was very hungry. She was independent, but sometimes, she was just too young to get something with ease. Marilyn has left her to go kill humans, and that saddened the poor Silpelit. Calypso believed that Marilyn was her true mother, since it was HER vectors that infected her father. Then again, her mother was killed a few seconds after she was born. Either way, she was an orphan that was in need of food, shelter and love. Calypso could sense many Diclonius nearby, but she ignored her intentions to approach, for she didn't want to join their killing spree. She began to cry a little, for she was all alone. "Daddy never loved me," she sobbed, holding her head and rubbing her horns with the tips of her fingers. She killed her father in a fit of rage and disgust towards him. She knew about the consequences, but she didn't care. She was trapped in that cell for four years! The tears streamed down her face as she wandered through the woods, hoping to bump into someone, for it was nighttime.

↑ This is clickable ↑ (I need to update this lmao)

Spoiler: My Junk