Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to Real Life- Fee Hol University IC

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Sci-fi, Thriller, Horror, Fantasy, Modern
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Welcome to Real Life- Fee Hol University IC

"Welcome To Fee Hol University, I know you don't know where in the world you are, or why you actually thought it was a good Idea to walk through a giant swirling purple thing, in fact I dont know why any of you did either, except for you humans and Trempor, you always seem to think its a good idea, anyways back on topic. Welcome to your school, and your home for Some 300 days, honestly I don't keep track, I wont lie to you about that. I could go on for hours, and I'm very sure some of you would actually stay to listen as I have some interesting stories to tell, but luckily for those of you who don't break any rules you wont ever hear them, but as the principle I have to go over a few rules.

You have to follow the general clothing etiquette of your people, Trempor you have to wear pants. Humans I know how much you can get away with not wearing, only here, women, you have the same rights as the men so be free. My fellow Satyrs, I have nothing really to say to you, even if I did you probably would ignore me. Mulders you basically live in your armor. Seekers keep those tops on. The rest of you, I won't try to come up with something to connect you to.

As far as magic goes you are only allowed to use it if a member of the school staff gives you permission to, if I see a fireball being flung at an ex boyfriend or ex girlfriend you will be in big trouble.

No fighting, you can fight in the arena, its actually encouraged in there.

I would say no Public Displays of Affection but I know that would be ignored, so I will settle for no intercourse, you want to meet up with someone over summer I suggest finding a portal to Traverse, you will be in for a shock though, it is a very busy place. Hint the portal is Silver.

No killing of other students, that rule follows with the rule about fighting, though murder is not approved of.

Those are basically all the rules I will go over, you have handbooks waiting for you on your beds or whatever it is you will be sleeping on or in.

The only other thing I really have to go over is the fact that you will have to stay on this planet unless given approval by a teacher. As you are all freshmen here you will be given a place to sleep at the castle, if, and when, you return next year, if you choose to spend summer vacation on your boring world, you can choose from several different places to stay.

The last thing that I remember that I need to go over is the school tournaments, there will be competitions between the four school houses, Blue Serpent, Green Turtle, Red Lion, and Silver Wolf. Both Athletically and Academically, which decides which house gets a bigger cut of funding for the next year. There will also be a competition between schools, there are three other plains of existence that have schools like ours, all together there are forty two schools, we all compete against each other within our own plain of existence, the top three teams from each plain go to a match in Traverse, if you think your going this year I'm sorry you probably shouldn't get your hopes up, most senior graduates haven't even managed tickets to one of these matches. But that tournament excludes one thing, Arena fighting, which is where a separate tournament comes in, as your principle I have to advise you it is an extremely dangerous tournament with only one victor, if you don't like the idea of a Necromancer bringing you back to life, and you dont want permanent scaring on your body then do not enter the contest or join Arena fighting, as a second place champion I say to all of you brave enough to join, good luck, don't turn your back on anyone, enjoy it while you can, pick a mature name, and don't give anyone the chance to surrender.

On a lighter note, unless shes is in a bad mood, I hand you over to Miss. Tether."

The person who said all of this was a Satyr with brown hair, spiraled ram horns, a long goatee who was wearing a green striped vest and circular spectacles. As he stepped aside a Seeker woman with Golden hair, golden skin, golden eyes, and a very short red sun dress, stepped to the podium that the principle had just vacated and smiled before speaking.

"Most of what he said is allowed to be said so I will resist my lecturing of him for latter, as for now, I am Miss. Tether, your councilor and hopefully your friend. I hope that you all have a wonderful year here at Fee Hol University." She paused long enough to snap her fingers, as she did levitating brown paper packages began to make their way to different freshmen, which was quite a few. "These parcels have your schedule and your school team Spirit ware, which is simply a jacket with a picture of the animal of your team with your team name under it and your name on the back, as the year goes your coat will grow with you, it will also begin to gain new decor like sports awards and academic achievements and things of the sort.

You have all probably had long days, but for now you have only one task ahead of you, don your coat, put your schedule in a pocket, dont worry it will fit, the pockets bigger on the inside, and group up in your school teams, as you can no doubt tell to your left and right there are a total of four teams, each marked by your team name and sigil, you are to go stand with your teams head teachers, James Queen, a Human from the Traverse is the head of Silver Wolf. Serra Angel is the head of Red Lion, Syren Curry is head of Blue Serpent, and Jacob Harrisford is head of Green Turtle. When you arrive at your Teams banner toss your waste into the brazier by it, this is mainly just to prevent a mess." She paused again as the students went to their team, when they were all sorted she spoke again. "Now is for the most awaited task of this long and most likely boring speech, follow your teams into the dinning hall and meet your elder Team members, make friends, don't be afraid to leave your table every and mingle with the other students, we aren't going to make you sit in the same spot the whole time."

As she finished this she raised her hand as if shoeing the students away and began to walk gracefully barefoot across the stone floor towards the dining hall which was a large bright and colorful hall with four long tables equally spaced and equally filled, except for a large round one that nearly encircled the room, each table was full of people, the semi circle filled with teachers and the four tables on the ground level with students. A feast was about to begin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ryan put on the coat and slid her schedule into her pocket when it was suggested, and made her way to the Silver Wolf banner and tossed the brown paper wrapping into the fire, which turned silver as the paper fell into and disappeared in the flames. She then shook hands with the Head Teacher Mr. Queen and stood ready for whatever it was that would come next.

When she learned it was dinner she sighed in relief and began to make her way to the Dining hall. When she got to her table she sat near the end where there weren't many people. She wanted to be able to see the people so she would know which ones to make friends and which ones to make rivals. Of course while she was doing this she was also looking at some of the guys and girls at the other tables noting which ones looked good.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Rin Yawned at the ladies speech. Why are they so boring? she thought and is showed on her face. She slid on the coat, it shrunk to fit.
    Lovely, magic she thought, she made nice with the head teacher. throw the bag in the fire after got her schedule and other things. she headed to dinner, leafs filling her pockets as she walked past bushes. I hope have Tofu it was bad enough her mother sent her here to learn manners, it got worst when she saw how short she was......After this.....i am taking a nap
    Genocide run in progress

ReinneMausse

Kiala slipped on her jacket and took a second to admire the Blue Serpent decal before she looked over her schedule. "This should be fun, these classes look great!" She smiled to herself and looked at her surroundings 'There sure are a lot of people here..' An aroma penetrated her thoughts and her grumbling stomach reminded her of her hunger. She sat down quickly and laughed to herself "I really hope they have good food here."
    Last edited by ReinneMausse; 08-11-2014 at 06:11 PM.

Fantasy, General, Horror, Zombie, Parody, and Romance
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Selina was excited going to the same school her older brothers were in since it will be nice having them around. Her elders brother was a Silver Wolf while her second eldest brother was a Red Lion like her, so she'd see them soon. It had been interesting so far, almost comical. She slips on her comfy coat with a smile then slipping her schedule before slipping the parcel into the fire then joining the rest of the students in the dining hall. Selina ran her fingers through her silver hair then fiddled with her necklace a little bit since she was a little nervous until her brother came over patting Selina on the shoulder asking her how everything was going so far. "It's been nice so far. The staff are really interesting and kinda silly, but I'm really looking forward to classes, the dorms, and the people here. Thanks for asking big brother," Selina said with a big smile which returned by her brother before going over to his friends.

Vixen of the Heart
    Where reality clashes with the dream world
    Fantasy, though a really good plot goes a long way with team work. But fantasy still rules it all :)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Listening intently to the speech given by both, the Principal and Counselor. Raviina would upon receiving the identical package as everyone else's. Unwrap it open over her lap. Slipping the jacket on, glad it least wasn't apart of a uniform. Though noting it's purpose would do well during school events, making note of the Red Lion crest. To slip her schedule within one of the many inner pockets, she'd examine it thoroughly later as they were all being dismissed with further instructions.

The mid-back length white hair bounced softly to each of her own steps. She'd join the other freshman assigned to the Red Lion Team that Serra Angel stood at the ready. In turn tossing her paper inside the fireplace upon passing. The dining hall was admirable in presentation and it's capacity to house so many at one time. Quick to find an empty seat beside another fellow freshman at the Red Lion's table. Raviina would help herself to some salad and baked chicken breast. Selecting a few berries to sprinkle over the dinner plate. Wiping her hands upon a cloth napkin would she then seeing a meal secured, introduce herself to the silver haired female beside herself. Given once the one she caught as her brother, left to be elsewhere.

"Greetings, I'm Raviina." Her smile warm and silver eyes bright as she offered her hand to [Selina] to shake. "Rav if it's easier." If the offered hand was accepted she would shake the other freshman's hand firm but in a friendly manner.

Fantasy/Medieval/Supernatural
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Seth tuned out during the first half of the speech, only snapping out of his daze when a parcel had landed in his lap. He tore it open and put the jacket on, then took a moment to glance at his schedule. I'm definitely gonna like it here, he thought with a smirk. After discarding the packaging in the fireplace and putting away his schedule, Seth made his way to the Silver Wolf banner.

Shortly afterwards he arrived at the dining hall and took a seat towards the middle of the table. There was so much food that he didn't know where to begin. He started piling meat onto his plate. Some beef, chicken, pork, scarfing down the whole lot in fifteen minutes. In between bites he'd glance around to see what his fellow freshman were like, but kept to himself throughout all of dinner. One person did catch his attention though. The red skinned girl towards the end of his table seemed to be doing the same as he, sizing up the other students. He'd glanced at her once or twice, turning away whenever she'd look in his direction. Hoping she hadn't noticed him watching her.

Spoiler: Current RPs 

Sci-Fi, fan-fic, really just whatever catches my eye
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

(Devante Alderun)

While Devante paid a pit of attention to the speech, he was lamenting the rule against the use of firearms. While he wasn't too shabby with a blade, he was a better shooter. Well, adapt and overcome. he thought to himself as a package landed in his lap. Opening it and seeing the jacket with the emblem of the Silver Wolf team, Devante shrugged off his current jacket, a plain black one, and put his new one on. Looking over his classes, Devante smirked a bit, something he had picked up from his father during the Kaiju's construction.

Walking into the mess hall as Devante labeled it, he looked around looking a the people in his year group and team that might be worth striking a conversation up with. Hm. the one looking around, or the one with red skin and the number of piercing doing the same? the guy's closer..Devante's thoughts ended as he walked over to the guy looking everyone over.

"So, how new is stuff like this to you?" Devante asked of the guy (coughcoughSethcoughcough). The red hair was different to Devante, but then again, he did grow up sort of sheltered for a good while. sucks to have extremely smart people for parents. Can't get away with anything.
    War...war never changes.
    A Wanderer always walks the lonesome road at some point. always
    You want to see my army? Come take a look....
    Hey look, I got a card!!
    Can you face the Gathering Storm?
    Spoiler: The Undead Pledge 

Spoiler: The way of the Warrior 

Fantasy/Medieval/Supernatural
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Seth's surveying was interrupted when another person sat down next to him. He restocked his plate with more food and a few desserts. Why can't I just enjoy my meal in peace? He thought, sinking his teeth into another drumstick. Seth teetered between the ideas of completely ignoring his classmate or just having a brief conversation and bringing it to a close as soon as possible.

Seth decided on going with the latter course of action. "Very," he replied in a low, disinterested voice, not even bothering to look at who was asking.

Spoiler: Current RPs 

Fantasy,Mythological,History-based...
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Faye listened to the speech silently, although she took her time to look around, trying to get to know the people she was going to share the next year with. She grabbed the package and opened it, taking her time to look at the jacket before putting it on. It sure did look nice. She put the jacket on, and as she opened her purse, she let her schedule fall in. "I'll check it out later, it's not like I'm in a hurry.", she thought to herself. She threw the packaging into the fire as she had been told on her way to the dining hall.

Walking into the big room, she was surprised by the amount of people in there. She tried to decide who was nice. She then saw two boys talking. "Well, let's see how this turns out", she said to herself. She first went and grabbed some food: a Caesar salad, orange juice and some chocolate cookies. Nothing too difficult to digest, she didn't really sleep too well after she ate too much. Or even if she didn't, she still had trouble falling asleep.

She walked to the two boys and sat next to them. "Hello...How are you two enjoying your first day?", she said, as she smiled widely. She hoped she'd make some friends soon, otherwise this would be hell.
    Spoiler: ::Thank you so much Legacy, you're insanely talented!:: 

Spoiler: ::Seriously, I'm gonna have to kidnap you, Legacy, you're amazing!:: 

Spoiler: Want to join awesome role plays? Try here: 

Sci-Fi, fan-fic, really just whatever catches my eye
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

(Deavnte Alderun)

"Not the talking type. Alright." Devante said no more to the other guy. Looking at the food, Devante grabbed a few bits of roasted meat. Hm, Chicken. Not bad he thought to himself as a member of their team, a freshmen from how they were acting if Devante had to guess.

"Not bad. Not sure what I was expecting, but this, this is still good. just wish I could have brought the Kaiju with me. I'm sure I'm close to getting it out of the prototype stage and into some more live testing." Devante said. "Oh, I'm Devante by the way." he added as more of an after thought. He tended to do that when his pride and joy was brought up by anyone, himself included.
    War...war never changes.
    A Wanderer always walks the lonesome road at some point. always
    You want to see my army? Come take a look....
    Hey look, I got a card!!
    Can you face the Gathering Storm?
    Spoiler: The Undead Pledge 

Spoiler: The way of the Warrior 

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast