Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Soul Eater :The after years IC

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Whateva you got
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

No matter how hard the twins searched they couldn't find Adius, with heavy discomfort in their hearts the twins went back to the courtyard.

"This is a bunch of BS man, I really wanted to see him." Kenia grumbled and kicked the rock from under her foot.

Rida was just as upset but unlike her sister, her emotions didn't show much. "I know, but we can't give up. He's probably still out on that mission."

"Yea, but it's been like three months! You would have expected him to be back by now, especially on the first day of school..." Kenia's voice faltered on the last part but then her dissapointment soon turned to anger. "That ass!" She kicked another rock and it went flying into the back of someones head who Rida had to apologize to before looking at her sister.

"Hey, I know it's tough, but calm down a bit will ya? I don't us getting into a fight on the first day of school."

Kenia only huffed stuffing her hands in her shorts pocket. "So what if we do? We'll kick their asses like we do anyone who messes with us."

Rida sighed and shook her mane of curly hair. "Still, this is a school Nia, we could get kicked out."

Her twins response was a suck of the teeth and nothing else. Rida only sighed once more and sat down on the up rising entrance to the mouth of the school, while Kenia leaned against a collum. Watching the people roam around them, looking for their own partners. This made the younger twin huff. She and her sister didn't need a partner as they could handle their own by themselves. Each were strong in their own right and their souls already fit together without any flaws what so ever. They didn't need anyone else to mess that up.
    Be the bullet.

Fantasy
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Moon sensed a presence within Death City. He then ran outside, and little did the others know, he was a nephalem. he then spread his silver wings and flew to the person's location. when he saw the people known as Kenia and Ride, he descended slowly and saw them. He looked straight at their faces, removed his face cover and said, "Welcome to the DWMA, I am Moonangel. You must be some of the new weapons I heard about. Well, You two are an interesting bunch due to your wavelengths. But still, I sense that a war will be coming soon. But enough seriousness, you might not know this, but I am a nephalem. Half demon, half Angel. Are you trying to find someone, It seems like you are lost.”

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

And there he stood for a moment, until the soft wind from Saki graced him as she walked past him causing a sudden smirk to erupt on his face. 'So that is what they call... a Chick? in this world?... looks fragile and weak... existence for reproduction is within the aspect of the cycle... the female must thus be willing to reproduce with males...' he thought and turned to face her. "You, Fem'mer ... what's thy calling and profession?...." he said rather robustly and demanding.
    Spoiler: Roleplay's I Keep:[/hide 

I enjoy many kinds of roleplays-I'm up for just about anything.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Saki turned to look at the man that had called out to her. He had a strange way of speaking, to be certain, but she'd heard stranger from others at this school. She merely shook it off and answered him in a certain tone, a small smirk gracing her face. "Saki Mitarashi, a pleasure to meet you. I'm a Miester-a weaponless one, but a Miester nonetheless." She was far to accustomed to telling someone that she was weaponless-though, it seemed to hardly faze her. She motioned to him lightly, "And you?"

All bow to the might of Hayabusa
    My deviantart page

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Iviate observed the reaction of the Fem-mer carefully even thought he possessed little curiosity or worry. Yet there was always interesting somewhat to see things unfold as a game was put into motion. "One could say, that I am one with void... They call me Iviate, the Ebon blade... " he said and then turned to face her once more after turning away for just a moment. "Aren't a Huntress of souls worthless without a weapon?... why is one of you still here, if thy cannot commit to thy purpose?... why would thy linger in uselessness?" he asked, but it if was a question or a statement was rather hard to decipher due to his tone as he said it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Ivaite. Well, that wasn't an easy name to forget-as strange as he was helped with that too. He didn't seem like a bad type of person-just different and perhaps that was what put Saki at ease. Or perhaps, that was just her way. If anyone at the school was honest-as most were-they actually knew very little about the weaponless Miester. She smirked a little again at his question, tilting her head. "It's not like I choose to remain without a weapon. No Miester in their right mind chooses that. It's always better to have a partner, someone you can fall back on when you know you can't win."

Saki turned her head, looking at the gathered students with that same gentle smile she always did. "But my soul has never resonated with anyone-Death says that it's pointless to rush after so long too. He says I have the fighting skill and qualities to one day become three stars if I want-but without a weapon, it's kind of pointless." She looked back at him, smiling again. "So I guess the reason I 'linger in uselessness' is because until I find my own partner, I want to help others find their's. Death encourages me, and says I can stay as long as I want, so I've never left." Question or not, Saki wasn't one to leave even such a statement hang in the air. She always explained herself.

My deviantart page

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Ivate observed the Fem-mer even more, certainly she provided interesting answers to his very strange questions. Yet, there was one thing that imminently caught his attention... this world played with the rules of resonance, a rather pointless way in a way for a weapon to respond to the soul of the user and combine with their own... in a way. But to achieve his mission, Iviate knew that he would have to somewhat play according to the rules of this world... and that meant that he would need a partner... perhaps this Fem-mer could provide him with suitable entertainment... and perhaps he could use her for his purpose... "So I see... "he said and slightly walked away before quickly spining around and shoot out his open hand to send a force wave towards Saki forcing her to skid backwards.

He then crossed his wrists in front of himand charged with power until light gathered in his palms and he summoned two short but hollow rods in his hands. He quickly spun them around and threw one to Saki before taking a fighting stance. "Let us... DO battle... young padawan... " he said as he activated the rod causing a red blade of light form at its tip as he activated the lightsaber. And took his dark Jedi stance. After all, Iviate didn't exactly need any reason to start a battle...

Fantasy
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Moon heard a shout of battle going on and went straight to the source by using his wings to get to the source of the noise.When he got there he saw two people getting ready to fight.He dropped down to the ground right on the side next to the fight and folded his silver wings to watch.He said "Well,this will be interesting to watch, don't you agree,Artimes?"
    Artimes then transformed from her dual scythes form to her human form.She then said "Of course this will be interesting,I sense that their souls are very strong indeed." Moon and Artimes then observed the fight that was about to go down. He then said "Alright you two,don't go killing each other or things will get...unholy...for you." He put emphasis into the word unholy as a hint to his heritage in his dual typed blood.

Whateva you got
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Okay, Rida knew this school had a couple of odd ball kids, but she didn't know one would come flying out of the freakin thin air and land in front of them.

The guy introduced himself, his name being some weird composition, that usually wouldn't fit together as being a person's name, but then again, he didn't say he was and Angel? Demon? So that should give it a bit more sense?

No, that was a complete and utter lie. Just thinking about it made Rida even more confused. And how did he know they were looking for someone? Just she was about the ask the mysterious kid flew off again like some do gooding super hero.

"Who... the hell was that guy?" Kenia looked just as dumb-founded as her older twin, but neither had any idea how to simplify what they had just seen.

"Never mind him Nia, let's go searching around for someone that could be our meister."

Kenia only shrugged and got up to follow her out into the crowd. Knowing that it would take more than a day to find someone who could handle the two of them correctly.
    Be the bullet.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Despite being forced back and being caught completely off guard, Saki kept her balance rather skillfully. She wasn't some rookie-as soon as it was clear it was a fight, her body language changed and she became almost graceful in her instinctive movements. She caught the rod easily and twisted it absently in her hand, activating it in the same motion. She watched Ivaite while taking a stance of her own, adjusting her grip on the lightsaber. "I could use a practice dummy, old man."

She waved her hand absently at the students gathering; she hated having an audience, especially a lot of green-nose kids. She beckoned her hand to Ivaite again, ignoring what Moon said; sure, she knew what he was capable of, but he often forgot what she could do. Besides, if it came to killing, well-that wasn't uncommon in this school. "Come on, I don't have all day." She smirked at Ivaite, giving off an easy air of confidence that could often set younger opponents on their heels. She knew that wouldn't be the case with this one. He was older-much older.

My deviantart page

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast