Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Soul Eater :The after years IC

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Moon sensed that she was ignoring him and said,"I'M SERIOUS ABOUT MY WARNING,IF YOU DARE TO ATTEMPT TO KILL HIM,I WILL BRING ABOUT THE WRATH OF ONE OF MY OTHER WEAPONS,BY THAT I MEAN THE DRAGON BLADE. SO DON'T YOU DARE KILL IVIATE OR I WILL HAVE TO USE FORCE!" At that moment Moonangel's crescent moon eyes briefly turned to a red full moon in his eyes as he stared at Saki.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Iviate gave a simple nod, completely dismissing the arrival of of the Fal-ge. "So be it... " he said and swooshed his sabre in the air making it create a few buzzing sounds. From his side way stance he had his left foot ahead and his right foot behind as he held the blade with both hands making it point backwards rather than forwards leaving his side rather exposed. Yet as he moved ahead with rather long steps instead of a spring or quick movements, and as he attacked it was with a golf-swing like motion that circled over to his left shoulder and then around down in pone fluent motion at the same time he gently swept his feet around the ground to create smoother movements, then he circled up again so that the Sabre pointed towards his foe before finishing the rather simple three attack combo with a stab attack.
    Spoiler: Roleplay's I Keep:[/hide 

Fantasy
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Moonangel then stepped back calmly with sweat running down his face and said, "Sorry if you had to see a glimpse of my nephalem heritage from the demon half, I just don't want to see innocent people get killed for no good reason. That is why I came here, I want to avenge the village I was raised in that was destroyed by my nemesis, Dark Samurai. THAT BASTARD WILL PAY FOR HIS SIN AGAINST HUMANITY! So I became a Meister to become stronger than I can ever be on my own with support from possible friends. So once this day is up, the pendulum of fate will start to swing back and forth. Be wise about what path you choose Saki, there are two paths, the path of the warrior and the path of the demon. You must choose one of these paths on your own and traverse it until the day you die. That goes for you too, Iviate.” He then just shut up and watched the fight.

I enjoy many kinds of roleplays-I'm up for just about anything.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Saki merely rolled her eyes at Moon's outburst. There was something completely insulting that he wouldn't honor a duel between two people. It wasn't his place to step in between a fight of this caliber-not that he was apparently aware. If one of them ended up dead, then that was how much of a fighter that person was. It was an insult that someone else wouldn't see things that way. But, then again, it was Moon. Rarely did he see passed the own spectrum of his thoughts.

Saki easily avoided the first two attacks-practice had made it impossible to not avoid them-and they were rather simple ones to follow. She moved her saber with a steady, fluid motion to block the stab and make it so that Ivaite's saber slid to the left, inches from her side. With a deftly push, she twisted her own saber for her counter attack, forcing Ivaite's away and twisting around to bring her's swinging toward his neck. Then, at the last possible instant, she shifted her grip and the saber instead went for his legs. A simple feint attack. If the man was as skilled as she thought, it would be easy for him to avoid it.

All bow to the might of Hayabusa
    My deviantart page

Fantasy
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

When Moon saw that they were just focusing on their fight, he ran at lightspeed to look at the jobs for collecting Souls. When he got there, he noticed a very peculiar job. the job was titled, "Demonic demonstrations”, he figured it involved some of the Kishin and demons. The name of the requesting village was Darkania. He them took down the job and said," Well, Artimes, looks like we got demons and Kishin to slay and collect.” He then ran outside with Artimes strapped on his back, spread his wings and flew to Darkania. He thought in his mind that he hoped Saki and Iviate would listen to his wisdom because if they chose the wrong path, he would surely hunt them down like dogs. And he would not hold back.
    Last edited by DracoDeathtalon; 09-20-2014 at 05:56 PM.

Whateva you got
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Rida and Kenia walked around for a little bit, they met new people and even talked about their past history or weapon form and powers. The friendly atmosphere was a bit to much for the two of them., Given they weren't raised in one of the nicest cities in America.

While in the middle of discussing compatability senses Rida felt a rather large release of energy and looked around. A few feet away she spotted a group of kids gathered around in a circle around something. Before she could ask there was a loud and slightly over excessive voice coming from the middle of it.

"That must be Moon... whatever his name was." Rida turned and grabbed her sisters collar, interrupting Kenia's demonstration of her weapon form.

"Hey!" What'd you do that for?"

"Hush, something is going on over there, can't you feel the strong energy?"

"....Now that you mentioned it, yea I do. Who is that?"

"Dunno, that's why we're finding out dummy."

Kenia snorts and Rida pushed through the gaggle of people until they got to the very edge of the inner circle. There Iviate and Saki were seen dueling it out and Moon watching from the side lines with a rather pissed expression.

"Yooo, What crawled up his ass? Aren't students allowed to duel at school?"

"Yes, surprisingly. Here dueling another class mate just shows that you wish to test out your strength or improve it. Either way, fighting in school is exceptible."

"I think I might like this school now. Should we stay and watch till the end?"

Rida shrugged. "Yea why not? Both of them are really strong, we might learn something."
    Be the bullet.

Fantasy
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

When Moon got to Darkania, he noticed a very dark feeling about the village. He then saw what looked like a kishin. He then said, “LET THE HUNT BEGIN!” he then pulled out his dual Scythes and sliced away at the kishins them another kishin appeared with 12 more kishin. He then said, "Well, at least it's kind of a challenge.” He then rushed at them and sliced away their bodies. He then saw a very peculiar looking figure. The figure said,“Hello, Moonangel.” He tried to understand how he knew his name. He then asked, “How do you know my name?” The figure then said, “What kind of father would forget his own son's name? I am Sparda the demon Knight and I am your father. " Moon`s eyes then glowed red and he unwittingly said, “DEVIL TRIGGER ENGAGE!” when he was done, he looked like a demon with a giant sword in his hand. He then killed the other demons in the current area. After that, Artimes collected the 14 kishin Souls and their total was now 34 kishin souls and no witch soul yet. He then said, “Farewell, father.” He then turned back to normal and flew back to the DWMA.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Iviate watched how Saki dodges his very simple attacks, it would surely seem like there was no effort put in them at all, but it was certainly just the way Gota's fought. As Saki pushed the blade saber Iviate held away and struck towards his neck Iviate didn't budge to block it. Instead the pendant around his neck activated and Iviate's 'Eye of the abyss triggered' allowing him to observe Saki's muscle movements down to the lowest fibre and thus gave him the foresight that the attack that would come was aimed at his feet. Iviate thus activated his 10 second cooldown ability 'Existance for battle' raising his critical ratio by 5% and his attack power by 10% as a active buff.

Then he swung around faintly and thrusted down to parry Saki's attack. The parry triggered his passive ability 'heart seeker' allowing him a free use of his 'Rising Crush' or His 'Mortailitys end' ability. Iviate picked rising crush and swung around the sabrer attacking from the floor and linear straight up before suddenly force leaping up and around Saki to circle slash down from above.

Fantasy
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Moon then got back to the Academy and then got back to watching Saki and Iviate's fight. But while he watched, he thought about his father. In his mind he said, “So my father is the demon Knight Sparda? But who is my angelic mother?”

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Iviate glanced at Moon whom seemed like a Yo-yo of some sort, "Why would you care whom thy parents are?... what difference does such trivial things make?... Demons, Warriors... Only the path through thy life exists... from the beginning to the end... beings of your kin, the Fal-Go are the most disgusting, thy are foul and impure in body and in soul. Thy weak existence are but a speck of dust in the greater flow... thy are by thus useless... Thy worlds and thy pointless threats and worlds of guidance are by thus hollow" he said before Turning back to look at Saki, "Sorry for the interruption, Fem-Mer...The battle continues"he said and awaited.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast