Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Soul Eater :The after years IC

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Moon heard a bump on his door, spread his silver wings and opened the door and said, “Look, I'm sorry I scared you, I just got really stressed by my past. I will gladly come back down and hang out with you guys.” Moon then went back downstairs and sat in a chair after folding his wings and hung out with his mother, father, and new friends. He then said to Kid, “Sorry about scaring your daughter.Please, you may have a seat, I'll pull up a chair for you, Kid.” He then grabbed a comfy chair from the basement and set it down for Kid to sit in after making sure it was symmetrical. He then said, “Kid, Lucinda, Annabeth? Whatever you do here, do not touch that elevator button and go in the elevator.” Moon pointed to the crescent moon shaped button on the wall and said, “It leads to a special area for me to work.”
    Last edited by DracoDeathtalon; 10-27-2014 at 11:28 PM.

I honestly don't care. If the roleplay looks good, then I'll join it.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"I-it's Luciana," Luciana said to Moon Angel. Kid sat down on the chair and Annabeth sat quietly on the floor. She took out a little rag doll and made it float in the air. Her telepathy put strain on her fragile body sometimes, but she didn't care. She continued to play with it, and began to lose sense of her surroundings. Kid watched his daughter and began to lose his senses as well. "Like father, like daughter I suppose," Luciana said shrugging.

↑ This is clickable ↑ (I need to update this lmao)

Spoiler: My Junk 

Fantasy
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

“Yeah, I know the feeling. I am the spawn of an angel and a demon knight after all. I have the abilities of an angel and demon due to my strength and powers. Whatever you do, stay away from me during my fight against Him if you know who I mean. I am also gradually building my power until such time as to when I receive a “higher” calling from above. I will until then, stay
    loyal to the Academy. I will do whatever it takes to kill Dark Samurai to protect you and all of Death City even if it means sacrifing my life.” Moon then sat quiet for a little bit and then went towards the button and pushed the button. He then went down to his storage.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678