Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Default Soul Eater :The after years IC

LET'S GO SOUL RESONANCE!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

It was like in a dream, 57 eons and no presence of the Oracion. The pantion were pleased, but the Arcon still was concerned. "No, no no no... Its simply not right. Theres without reason" The Arcon said while wandering back and forth. "It not within the archive, of course its without reason." Pantion responded while pleased as he oversaw the Mer. Yet Arcon was not pleased "but... There is simply no way, its not within the limit" he said but Pantion simply shook his head.

"if you have time to be worried about the Orachion, you should ask him to check it out" Pantion replied shaking his head. Arcon grew pale " B-but... He.. He..." Arcon stuttered. "You know he's the only one... Who can" Pantion replied and sighed. Arcon stood still, he raised his head slowly and then raised his hammer Storm. "fine... I Ask him, but it won't be free... And you will need to pay as well." Arcon said. Pantion gave a nod and drew the Cather spear, " its how it have always been... Its within the rules, and the laws of the archive." Pantion replied and then they walked out, before fading they turned to Demiitrii whom at been silent all the time. "We go, to meet your brother..." They said, Demiitrii nodded, "Understood. May The scales weight in your favor" Demiitrii said and faded away.

And it began...

"Iviate... Awaken, thy service is needed... Go forth, and become one... with Death" Pantion and Arcon summoned, and... Iviate answered their call...

Awakening from the edge of ruin, Iviate wandered over the floor but felt like he floated on the clouds. He was still not used to The mortalitys plauge and the rest of the weary soul. But it was all within reason, at last he could thread on Terran soil. Yet this was far from the world of mer, this was a world where the hunters of souls thrived, a world that perhaps he would like.

Wenturing down the path, and there he would stand... In front or the Academy. It was here it would begin, or here it might end just like every other time. " So, at last... The time, have come" Iviate said as he looked at the door.
    Spoiler: Roleplay's I Keep:[/hide 

I enjoy many kinds of roleplays-I'm up for just about anything.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"Oi, Saki-chan!" Saki turned, watching the second year run across the three paths between them and smirking a little. Ever since she'd beaten him in his first practice fight-with his weapon no less-he'd been almost like a little shadow. If she was honest, he wasn't the first-but she saw him more as a little brother than she had with the others. She'd taken him under her wing, and he'd gladly let her.

"Good morning, Rue. What's new today already?" She said, turning to him with an easy smile.
    "Death was telling one of the instructors there was going to be a newbie weapon today-but not like a 'new' newbie; apparently, this guy has been around for a while-or something like that. But he doesn't have a partner." Rue's voice was quick-just as always when he was excited about something. It made Saki smile and she shook her head.
    "Well, he's probably here to find his partner then-or he's one of those that can work without one." Saki said, turning an continuing down the path around the school, Rue close beside her. This was her usual walk, and it took her by the practice grounds and the gate. She normally overheard plenty of gossip and rumors this way-she was one of the more highly informed students here.
    "Maybe he's yours!" Rue said, waving his arms with that same huge smile.
    Saki paused, looking back at Rue again. It had been three years since she'd come to this school-and in that three, she'd never found a partner among any of the weapons, even the new ones that were constantly coming in. But, she couldn't break Rue's spirit by disagree with him. He was a sweet boy. "Maybe so, neh?" She said, tilting her head and smiling lightly at him. He nodded his head, smirking back.

While true she'd felt...something this morning just while walking around, that didn't necessarily mean anything. Three years weaponless, she wasn't the type to jump at any new person that just came to this school. Finding a partner was important-but so was finding the right partner. It meant life or death in this world, and she wasn't blind to that. Not like she once was anyway. She knew nothing about this new person coming in-and she wasn't one to jump the gun and start wondering if this was her chance. "Shouldn't you be practicing, Rue? I'm sure Siloque is wondering where you are."

Siloque was Rue's partner-they'd connected at the first gathering and Rue hadn't stopped smiling for a week after that. Rue paused, as if it only just dawned on him what time it actually was. "Oh, shoot! I gotta go! She's gonna be so mad...bye Saki-chan!" And just like that, he took off at a full sprint back the way they'd come. Saki shook her head and continued her walk, glancing up at the sky. She'd grown to love this school-no matter what, something always made her smile.

"Still, another new student is rare this time of year. That can only mean Death is making a special exception-if he really is going to be a student anyway." Saki thought a few moments longer, then shrugged. It wasn't her business-she'd meet the new member soon enough she was sure. You couldn't go long in this school without meeting everyone at least once.

All bow to the might of Hayabusa
    My deviantart page

Fantasy
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

When Moon woke up, he smelled bacon and eggs in his home. He walked down the stairs and said, "Good Morning, Maka.” She replied back. thirty minutes later, breakfast was done and over. He then said, “I better go check on my mechs.” He then put in a code and a secret elevator appeared and he descended underground to get in a mech. Artimes was leaning on a strap on his back in dual scythes form. He then went inside his favorite mech, Falchion. He then said, "FALCHION, POWER UP!” The mech then walked to the landing pad and the ground above opened. Moon then said," LET'S GO MEET THE NEWBIES!” He then flew off at hyperspeed to the Academy to wait for the new students to greet them in his mech. When he got there,he set up a hologram image of himself in his white ninja uniform with a moon symbol on the chest. He then began his wait at the front gate of DWMA.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

If thy stare into the abyss...

A door, one rather funny invention. There was no point in doors with locks...as if you wanted to keep something out, or inside... You should build a wall instead. Yet there it stood, but Ivate didnt linger, instead he walked inside without further delay. "Arrival... Iviate spoke to himself and then walked to the caffeteria to grab a bowl of chili-con-carne.

Fantasy
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

He saw nobody came out so he decided to input a code and infiltrate the announcement system and said, "Newcomers, welcome to the DWMA, I am Moonangel, the neutral Meister, and you are now students as I am, so let's tighten our grips, roll up our sleeves and get to work! *points out pointer fingers *
    Moonangel out, PEACE! he then restored the DWMA intercom firewall and ejected his mech to walk inside.

Whateva you got
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Was it okay for the twins to show up late for orientation? No? Well they did so anyway.

Not because they wanted to be rebels but Kenia, who couldn't her lazy arse out of bed in time to leave. So they were a running... a little behind so to speak.

"Why are there so many stairs?!" Kenia complained as they walked up the hundred stairs the lead up to the DWMA. As much as Rida wanted to drop kick her loving twin in the throat because it was her fault to begin with she kept quiet about it. "Don't complain, it will only make the trip up worse."

Kenia only rolled her brown eyes, already frizzy hair tied back into a even curlier bun. "Well, if they didn't decide to put a damn in city in the freakin middle of a hot ass desert I wouldn't be complaining."

Rida almost let her tongue slip into saying something that would make even later then they already were. So the eldest twin held her stinging insults in and trudged on. They made it (Finally) to the court yard of the school, only to see that the orientation was just about over and now everyone was muiling about the damn place.

"Hope nobody notices... shouldn't be that bad right sis?"

Kenia looked over at her sister with a smile, in which got her punched right in the left boob. "OW! WHAT THE HELL?!"

"It's your own fault. Next time wake up on TIME, so we won't be LATE." The eldest huffed and continued her walk inside the school. Kenia only grumbled and followed her. Now wondering what all the other students would be like. That's a thought popped into her brain.

"YO! YO! You think Maka and the gang will be here?"

"Of course they will, Its the first day of school you twat." Rida rolled her eyes. "Besides That burly little woman would drag everyone's asses her if they didn't"

"Ha, ha. So true, she can be scary when she wants." The youngest answered with small laugh. "Man, I can't wait to see what crazy stunt Black star is going to pull for his "grand entrance""

"Oh god, don't mention it! He might just ending busting through this wall as we speak! I don't need that kind of heart attack."

Kenia's only response was an outburst of laughter in which Rida joined in. The soon calmed down and continued roaming about the school, at the moment they really just wanted to see Adius. He was the man that brought them both to DWMA as a way to escape their troubled past. They hadn't seen him in three months and were getting worried.

"Think we'll see him?'

Rida shrugged, a slight dissapointed look on her face. "Maybe maybe not. I'm not to sure. But we should ask Lord Death a little later. he might know."
    Last edited by Kiddsmarticle; 09-14-2014 at 12:58 PM.
    Be the bullet.

Fantasy
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Little did everyone know that Moon had already made the grandest entrance of all by arriving in his mech, Falchion. So when he got inside he waited in the assembly room to greet the students. He then smelled something odd. He then said, "Reveal yourself, Blackstar."
    Blackstar tried to jump on Moon's head but Moon is faster than anyone can comprehend, so he dodged it. He then said, "Alright, Blackstar, if you want to fight, let's fight.” Moon then got into a fighting stance of his own fighting style called Moonlight combat. He then used his speed ability called lightspeed to get right in Blackstar 's face and use his very powerful combo. He then said, "YAMAZUKI, LEN PONG, HEADBUTT, THE FALLING TREE." He then pulled off his combo and put his hand on Blackstar and said, “Checkmate:MOONBLAST!” He then knocked Blackstar back with a silver pulse from his hand. Moon then said, "You surpassing god? Ha, don't make me laugh." Blackstar then fell over in dumbfoundedness.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Iviate continued to chomp down on his meal while Shepherd polished the helm of the V-Lance. When the pantion entered orbit over Terran soil, from the seventh star. " Calling in upon the realm of Mer, Ivate your free to follow arceology, and undertake your mission due to the laws of the achive. Make the masters proud" Pation called and Iviate gave a nod. "Understood, I accept my mission. " Iviate replied and Pantion left once again.

Iviate picked up the fork of doom and finished of his meal. After that he got up and took the bowl away before heading over to the orientation class. It certainly didnt matter much to him, nor did he care. In the end it would provide no challange.

I enjoy many kinds of roleplays-I'm up for just about anything.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Saki sighed, glancing up at the sun. She didn't have to go to orientation today-but every year, she went anyway. Mostly to watch how the new students reacted. She'd gotten pretty good at discerning the ones that would excel and the ones that would need a little push. And so, every year, she'd go and observe the class; this year, she decided, would be no different.

She turned heal and started toward the class, weaving her way easily through the older students. Experience came with time, they said; she wondered if that was true.

All bow to the might of Hayabusa
    My deviantart page

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast