Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: [M] Lies of a Tenant (H)

Member of the Month October
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Varies
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

After Zakai's time with the team ended, Niel mostly avoided him when he was back in Florida. Their constant avoidance of each other went on for quite a while until he learned something about the kid from San Francisco when he started attending normal school: he was weird. He'd always get nervous and freak out, and avoid everyone around him. He looked like some terrified animal. Since he was familiar with him, sometimes he'd approach him, asking him what the heck was wrong, and when nothing seemed to help, as the kid could not seem to just snap out of it, he just dragged him to whatever social circle was nearest and dump him there so he could talk because people weren't that bad. The whole reason behind this sort of brutal helpfulness of his was, after beating Zakai up, he'd received a lot of angry talks from his father, harassment from Colton, and overall, he just felt really bad for it but also resentful because... well, just because! After a rocky start, however, the two of them gradually patched up a form of a rickety friendship where they were best friends, but they got on each other's nerves all the time.
    After graduating high school, Niel knew he wanted to do something that involved children. As mean and cold as he could seem, he had a soft spot for them, which he blamed his father for, and after finishing up in high school, eventually was able to open up his own daycare center. For the longest time, he lost contact with his friend, though he knew the reasons why, and he began his own life, getting married, starting his own family, and having two children of his own. Things went smoothly for the longest time. He still kept contact with his friend on occasion, and was even the best man at his wedding. The only times after that they were able to reach each other were when his son was born, and when his wife died.
    Zakai called him, which was rare since he was always busy studying for something, or working on another, and the man was on the brink of breaking it seemed. He told him about the accident, how he still had to work and learn things, and that his two year old son needed to be watched, but he was busy and Niel had to calm him down over the phone and the two of them were able to work things out.
    After that, they never lost contact again. Daniel and Zakai practically became members of the family after that, and his own son and Danny got along pretty well together. Zakai got to go to work and Danny went to daycare and everything ended up fine, like he knew it would.
    Now in the tenants, Niel spends most of his days chasing Danny around because the kid inherited Zakai's dislike to being closed up and is a freaking escape artist. He always wants to go see his family who works around the business faction and somehow always manages to find them wherever they might be. Again, he has no idea how the kid does this. He tried asking him once, and all Danny said was "It's really hard Uncle Niel. It's just really hard." It didn't help at all, and with his five year old son in kindergarten, and his two year old daughter home with his wife, when he's not busy, he spends most of his time chasing down his not really nephew while the workers at his daycare center watch the normal kids. Zakai's often busy, so it's hard to get a hold of him. Still, when he does meet up with Zakay, either they're catching up with each other or discussing his child's bad habits.

Spoiler: This is Niel 

He doesn't always look like it, but he actually really likes children and Danny, he just gets really easily annoyed with the kid.
    Last edited by DizzyMaelstrom!; 10-29-2014 at 06:05 AM.

Avi and Sig made possible by: Kicks!
    Because she is the awesomest in all of ever!

who knows
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

baaaaaaaaaaack but where we @ doe?

RPA's Foul Mouthed Pixie
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

Ah... almost forgot for a moment aha. It's like morning and yea.

​Beautiful Nightmare

Varies
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I'm going out of town for the next two days, so it might be a while before I can get a post up depending on time, or it might not. If I don't get anything up, expect something from me on either Sunday or Monday. Kay?

RPA's Foul Mouthed Pixie
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

Mmkay I won't move on without you.

​Beautiful Nightmare

Varies
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Hey yo! I'll post later on this RP, but I have to go right now! I will post as soon as I can! I'm still out of town! I'll be back! Bye!

RPA's Foul Mouthed Pixie
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

Thanks for letting me know! Glad to heard from you! Be safe, dream of me, and have fun!

​Beautiful Nightmare

RPA's Foul Mouthed Pixie
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

Don't even worry about this post.

​Beautiful Nightmare

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456