Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: [M]A New Dawn: 2650

October Member of the Month
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Sparks nods shaking a bit, unprepared for the sensation of going that fast. She collected her wits and cracked her fingers. She places her sparking hand on the control panel, turning only it on. "You're lucky I still got my clearance. That'll go away soon." She pulls up various files and starts flipping through them until she found the file they wanted.

Fantasy; Sci-fi; Dark Fantasy; Adventure; Mature;
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Ronin checked on the security cameras. He found Seth on a G-11 prison cell. After that, Ronin destroyed the power box to make the prison a dark place. He also took a suspicious file, he flips the pages in the file and found a picture of an artifact. The picture gave him a terrible headache for a few seconds and he kneels on the ground, trying to bear the pain of the headache. "Damn, what the heck just happened to me? Anna, take this file" Ronin recovers slowly and throws the file to Sparks. He gets up and heard a mech is coming closer.
    "May the great Twelve have mercy on us all," - Marius, Inquisitor of the Crown

Spoiler: Random stuff 

Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Sparks catches the file and tucks in into her jacket. She looks up and sees the mech. "Go finish the mission. I'll take care of the mech." She spins her staff and walks to meet the mech. She looks back at Ronin. "Go! I'll finish up here. Meet at the rendezvous point!" Her staff shimmers as an electrical current runs through it and she engages the mech, making short work of it, shorting it out, as other mechs approach and she runs to engage them with confidence and grace.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Ronin switches on the radio, "Kazer, we need your help now!". Ronin gets up and rushes to G-11 cell where Seth is kept. He saw a guard at the cell's door. He uses his Hidden Blade to stab the guards throat and beheads it with his sword. Ronin bends down to take the cell's key and opens the door. Ronin walks into the cell, only to find a middle-aged Seth chained onto a wall. "Sir, wake up." Ronin unlocks the chains around Seth and he was worrying about something, he worries about Spark's safety. He said to himself, "Is she okay? -Wait, why am I think of that?!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seth woke up and saw Ronin. He wonders to himself who is the man infront of him but he saw some familiarities with his friend, Tristan. He asked "Who are you?"

Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Sparks quickly takes care of the mechs with little damage to herself. She looks through the files and stuffs some important ones in her jacket. She looks at the security cameras and sees guards approaching Roniin's position. "Ronin! Guards coming on you position to you right. Get out of there now." She yells into her radio. Suddenly the lights turned on again. "And we're out if time. ..," she mutters to herself as she runs out the door and heads to the rendezvous point. She electricutes all who come across her path.
    Last edited by Sparkz; 10-25-2014 at 01:54 PM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

"Oh damn, the light's are on!" Ronin said whule he is finished unchained Seth. Ronin grabs Seth's hand and began to do the same thing when transporting Sparks to the control panel. He also killed a few guards along the way.

On the rendezvous point, he releases Seth and pulls off his hood. He said in a slow voice "We barely made it out".. Ronin approaches Sparks looking at her minor wounds. "Are you okay Anna?"

Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Sparks nods. "Yeah. Nothing too bad. Couple days it'll be gone." She looks up at Seth. "So you're the guy we rescued. Wonderful." She looks for the others. "They called for backup. We better get out of here soon. I'll tell you guys what I found once we are safe."

Whatever captures and holds my attention.
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

Daniel almost smashed through the wall. But the rest of the team had come back out. He sighed and said, "I know I'm usually the guy who just follows orders but... I'm getting sick of this sneaky shit. That, combined with the feds, I'm getting so annoyed that I could take on five squads, knock 'em all to hell." He flicked the safety on his shotgun on and slung it over his back. "This guy's Seth?"

Set by Karma

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

"Yeah, he's Seth. Cpt. Yuri said that he's a veteran warfighter alongside my brother." Ronin aprroaches Sparks, "Anna, give me the file with the artifact's picture,"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seth shakes his hands, then puts it in his pocket. "You.. are Ronin, right?"

Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Sparks reaches inside her jacket and pulls out the file. "What's the big deal about this artifact? I've never seen it before." She asks, handing him the file. Sparks looks at Seth. "Yeah, he's Seth. I'm Experiment 465 or Sparks. Whichever is fine. Rest of the intros will have to wait. We have to go now. Backup is coming." She says, pointing to the horizon as Federation helicopters comes their way.

Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast