Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: [M]A New Dawn: 2650

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy; Sci-fi; Dark Fantasy; Adventure; Mature;
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

"Dammit.." Ronin saw the helicopters on the horizon, flying closer to the beach.. Ronin looks at it very carefully, and uses his Vision once again. He saw pilot Ferguson, a member of EXODUS and their pilot. "Wait.. That's not the Federationists' pilot, that's our pilot! He stole a Federation's helicopter," Ronin kept the in his jacket, and then the helicopter lands on the beach..

---------------------------------------------------------

Ferguson Josh

"Oye, get in the choppa! The Federation should be tricked with their insignia I've painted on the helicopters," said Ferguson a.k.a Ferge. Fergus pointed to the other helicopters, "See that mate? Those choppers have the same symbol as the Federation, but, 'ya know, they're actually ours"
    "May the great Twelve have mercy on us all," - Marius, Inquisitor of the Crown

Spoiler: Random stuff 

October Member of the Month
    Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Sparks grins. "You clever son of a bitch, Ferguson. It's very convincing. Had me convonced and ive seen that symbol my whole life. Good job." She climbs in the helicopter and helps Ronin help Seth in. Then she hauls Ronin in by the hand. "Makes you wonder how long it'll take then to notice that we're not them."

Whatever captures and holds my attention.
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

"Hopefully they'll take long enough that it won't matter by the time they do realize. But all it takes is one call from the radio..." Daniel said, climbing into the helo. He rolled a shotgun shell in his hands and said, "Here's to hoping that next time I get to make a painting. Everything that kills them makes me feel alive." He paused a moment. "I'm going to sleep. Don't wake me unless we're about to die, 'kay?" He finished, closing his eyes.

Set by Karma

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Leisure Chapter (1)

Ronin, Sparks, Daniel, Seth and Ferguson arrived at the base. After a few hours on the helicopter, Ronin wakes Daniel up. "Oye, wake up big guy." Daniel woke up with his eyes are still fresh from sleeping. Ferguson helps Seth getting down from the helicopter and leads Seth to his room.

The others? Well, Daniel went to the cafetaria to have some good 'ol coffee. Sparks and the rest of the team hangout in the park or at the gym for a time of leisure after a hard mission. While Seth is asleep in a great peace after being tortured and having a bad sleep for absolute decades in the Prison.

Last edited by Rha'az; 10-27-2014 at 12:47 AM.

Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Sparks takes out the files she had taken and tosses them on a table, sorting through them so she could look at them later. "It's amazing what they did to people in there." Sparks says to Ronin. "Splicing, torture, mindcontrol experiments. Tons of stuff. I didn't even know the Federation did half of this stuff." She runs a sparking hand through her hair and sets her staff against the wall. She looks at Ronin. "What's up with that file you have? You froze. Could be dangerous if it happens again during a mission."

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Ronin opens the file, he looked at the artifact's picture closely and he gets flashbacks. He touches his head, another headache struck him and he recovers after a few seconds. "Damn, I don't understand how's this thing gave me a headache." He looks at Sparks, and he took a bandage from a First-Aid Kit nearby. "Anna, give me your hand.. I need to cover your wound with the bandage,"

Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Sparks looks at her hand. "It's nothing serious. It'll be fine without one." but she lets him put the bandage on her hand anyways. She takes the picture in her other hand and looks at it. "This looks strangely familiar. Like I've seen this image before." she looks at the file, flipping through the information. "A lot of this is blacked-out. Someone doesn't want anyone to know too much about the artifact." She sets the file down once Ronin was finished with her hand. "Thanks."

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

"Welcome, about the artifact. Let's ask Seth about it. Anyways, you wanna go to the park?" Ronin puts the bandage back into the First-Aid Kit and stands up..

Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Sparks shrugs and stands up. "Sure. Lead the way." she was about the reach for her staff, but then left it where it was. "How do you know Seth? Friend of yours?" She stacks up the files neatly and left them.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

-At the park-

Ronin went into a hut and looks at the lake. He takes a picture of his sister which Sparks doesn't know, he said to himself "I'll find you and my brother.. I'll save you guys.."

Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast