Page 1 of 37 123 ... LastLast

Thread: [M]A New Dawn: 2650

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy; Sci-fi; Dark Fantasy; Adventure; Mature;
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Default [M]A New Dawn: 2650

Chapter 1: Returning Home

6th June 2695, Pacific Ocean- Called Operation Alcatr. az, a helicopter flew across the massive Pacific Ocean. Carrying four members of the EXODUS, the squad's mission is to rescue a prisoner known as Seth.

Seth Rogers, a Knight war veteran who lived in the captivity of the Federation for 24 years. His squad, Troop 16th have been wiped out during the Final Battle against the Federation. Seth have been tortured, interrogated and were forced to work hard.

The squad that were sent to rescue Seth is Ronin, Sparks, Daniel and Krayer. The helicopter arrrived at a beach and drops them down, Ronin jumps first then followed by Daniel, Sparks and Krayer.

Operation Alcatraz is a go, I say again Operation Alcatraz is a go!
    "May the great Twelve have mercy on us all," - Marius, Inquisitor of the Crown

Spoiler: Random stuff 

October Member of the Month
    Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Sparks steps on the sand and easily spins her quarter staff, charging it with her electricity. "Get me close and I can disable the alarms, boss. Federation buildings are all mostly the same. This one shouldnt be any different. There's electric wires under the sand but the sand is preventing me from shorting them."

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Ronin wears his hood and looks at Sparks, giving her a tap on her shoulder. "Let me do this Sparks, I've disabled hundreds of alarms in my career.." Ronin activates his Vision to see enemies behind walls, "Guys, there are only a few of those murdering bastards. I can take 'em out easily. I just need some distraction.."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Kazec stepped forward and grinned in the darkness. "Leave that to me." He said simply as he reached into his pocket. It was lined with a fabric to keep the contents from rattling around and making a noise which was good because in this case the contents were small projectiles namely marbles. As he took one out he held it between his thumb and forefinger and took a breath. He took a moment to think and get his power going. First he selected a direction and aimed it at the upper floor of the building in front of them then he had to select a speed. For what he had in mind it would have to be close to the speed of sound with plenty of force behind it too. Letting out the breath he was holding he activated his power and the marble shot towards the target. For a moment there was nothing then the upper wall and corner of the building exploded in a cloud of dust and rubble. "There. They are distracted now." He said somewhat cheerfully.

Whatever captures and holds my attention.
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

Daniel pumped his shotgun and said, "I'm going to flank left. Soon as I hear gun shots and/or alarms I'll smash through the wall. I come across anybody I'll turn them into a professionally made painting with only one pull of the trigger." He ran off. When he got around the corner he drew his pistol and flipped the safety off. He almost got shot last time he didn't have his pistol ready from the start. "Those poor bastards won't know what hit them." He said over the radio.

Set by Karma

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Using his parkour skills, Ronin manages to climb up the wall easily. He clings on the edge of the wall and waits for a guard to come. The guard went by but Ronin grabs the guard's collar and pulls him to throw the murdering bastard of the wall, letting gravity decide the guard's fate. Ronin jumped onto the wall and shoots the guard infront of him with his crossbow and kills another one behind him, luckily the guard behind Ronin doesn't sound the alarm. Ronin waved at the team to call them to ride on the wall..

Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Sparks watches the guard plunge to his fate.She follows Ronin easily enough and stand next to him, braced for action. Her hands spark as she touches the wall and all the lights go out. "We got ten minutes til power comes back. We better get to work. Lead the way."

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Ronin sets his timer to 10 minutes and activates his Vision again. He saw guards talking to each other in the dark. "We better get to the control panel and shut off the power supply for good. Try to tell the others to keep the other guards distracted. We both needs to work out things fast right?" Ronin talks to Sparks. "I'd rather call you Anna than Sparks, by the way, hold my hand I can only bring another person with me when I'm going to'speed up'"..

Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Sparks nods and turns on her radio. "You two. Keep the guards busy and buy us time. Ronin and I will go in and take care of things." She waits for their reply before turning off the radio and looks at Ronin, gripping her staff as she tosses her hair over her shoulder. "Call me what you like, it's all the same. We got a job to do." she takes his hand. "Let's do this."

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Ronin's legs began to emit electricity because he's as fast as lightning. Ronin runs extremely fast as if they are teleporting. They reached the door of the control room with guards guarding it. Ronin kills both of those guards with his Hidden Blade. "Anna, hack the security panel that grants access only to Federationists"

Page 1 of 37 123 ... LastLast