Page 1 of 34 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Gears (M) OOC

Hell Knight of RPA
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Default Gears (M) OOC

Year 2055. Humanity has built it's first Star Ship called..Odyssey. Humanity's great pride. 50 years later. Earth has it's own fleet of hundred ships. A year later, humanity has made contact with Alien life. The Alien life they found was far more advanced and more powerful than their own. How ever, the Alien life gathered resources from planet to planet in order to live. And they choose Earth as their next target. The Aliens' themselves, are 15' foot tall, and are very deadly in close combat. They carry plasma rifles that can burn through concrete buildings, armor, impenetrable by human bullets. It didn't take long for the Alien Invasion to rip through the human fleet, and land on Earths soil.

Earth relied on its' greatest hope in their engineers and scientist. They have designed a machine that can fight back. The machine was designed to be combat efficient, 25 foot tall, weigh more than 15 tons. Armor plate that can withstand plasma shots, but only for so long. The arms are it's weapons, twin barrel cannons with .905 rounds, mixed with saber rounds that can melt tank armor, hopefully it can do the same to the Alien armor. The Machines were called, Ground Efficient Assault Recon. GEAR. Piloted by a single individual.

Humanity was ready to test their hope, if it succeeded, they will survive.

The plot for this is not ready, but for now it's pretty much a fight to the death kind of scene.

Name:
    Personality:
    Bio:
    GEARS Appearance: (Pretty much you can design your own if you like.)
    GEARS Weapons:
    GEARS Special Weapon: (Mounted cannon on the back, or flamethrower? Only 1 however.)

Follow RP Rules.

1. Me....God...okay?
    2. Respect other fellow RP Players.
    3. Don't kill other RP players.
    4. One Character only, if you wish to make another, you'll have to kill off your current Character.
    5. No God modding.
    6. Have fun.

My CS>

Name: Jacinto Snow

Appearance:
    Spoiler:  

Personality: Stubborn, but more serious then anybody else could be.

Bio: Jacinto was there when the first Alien invasion had happened, ships came flying from the sky and landed on the ground, causing havoc and destruction. He was with the U.S. Army when the Alien invaded, he remembers their bullets couldn't penetrate their armor, it felt like it was a hopeless battle when their forces numbers dwindle quickly.

After months of battle, he had heard there was some recruitment going on. Something called GEAR. He decided to join up and test of what they got.

It's been months or so, ever since he received training on his new GEAR called STRYKER. Heavy plating armor, more ammo capacity.

GEARS Appearance:
    Spoiler:  

GEARS Weapons: STRYKER has twin barrel cannons on both of his arms, and grappling hands for close quarter combats.

GEARS Special Weapon: Quad Grenade Launcher on his right shoulder.

Current Players:

Jevan. -Jacinto- GEAR-Stryker

Argon Jaden. -Avery Maxwell- GEAR-Cross Freeze

Heson Shadowbane. -Sammantha "Sammy" Jordans- GEAR-W1DOW

Enigma83. -E "Lunatic" Mystere- GEAR-Shadow

AbyssWalker. -Ash Emerson- GEAR-Corrosion

Theorem Of Hoef. - James B. Dultchry- GEAR-Battlemaster

chief. - Lionel Chambers- GEAR-Reaper

Cfavano. -Marcus Walbrecht the XVIII- GEAR Lancelot

And the battle begins..

https://role-player.net/forum/showthr...37#post2279537
    Last edited by MidKnight; 01-03-2015 at 09:37 AM.

That one Reaper Guy
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Mostly everything, I suppose
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Howdy Jevan! Looks like a great RP! Why not make it greater?! Here are some links that can help with that.

Take a look at the Roleplay of the Week thread!

If you need a banner for a submission, then check out the Banner Shop!

You can also look at the Roleplaying Games Directory to advertise your RP.

You can even ask the staff to advertise it!

And to round it all up, let your RP be advertised in the RPA Tribune!
    Thanks to Karma for the Avatar and Signature

Too many to list....
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Interesting. I'll see if I could whip up a CS when I get home.
    Spoiler: Clicky!!! 

Spoiler: Mehehe... 

♡ Set by Me, Myself and I~ ♡

Hell Knight of RPA
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Thank you Argon, and alrighty.

Too many to list....
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Alright! This should be done now.

Spoiler: Avery Maxwell 
    Last edited by Argon Jaden; 11-30-2014 at 12:40 PM.

The Shadow's Embrace
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Name: Sammantha "Sammy" Jordans

Appearance:
    Spoiler: Sammy 

Personality: Sammy is the strong silent type, although not entirely by choice. Sammy is mostly a mute due to an accident in her past, leaving her to rely on notepads (or her command interface in her GEAR) to communicate with people beyond hand gestures. She mostly keeps to herself and doesn't bother others. It's obvious when she wants to be alone and you should let her be unless you want her mad at you. She may seem like an effeminate boy, but when you're the pilot of the largest GEAR out there, you can bet that person could easily take on most people.

Bio: Sammy was there for the first attacks upon the fleet and was upon one of the few ships that made it back to earth. The ship was heavily damaged by the plasma fire and she was actually affected by it. The plasma she had been near directly exposed to had damaged her throat and rendered her mostly mute. She could still speak, but it would be very painful for her.

When they were looking for operators for the GEARs, she was found to have a very high connection applitude that left her well suited for specialized GEARs. She operated several GEARs before she was offered to pilot the still experimental W1D0W. After just sitting down in the seat and playing with the system for a few minutes she turned to the officer and if a rare moment of her using her destroyed vocal cords she told him, "M-Mine." She has since become the sole pilot for the W1D0W GEAR, with some personal alterations for her done to it.

GEARS Appearance:
    Spoiler: Reference Image - W1D0W 

GEAR's Weapons: The W1D0W is the largest GEARs on the field that can be operated by a single pilot and it is built like a mobile fortress. It has several missile launchers across it's body, multiple automated gun placements upon the rear and sides, three artillery launchers, two twin saber cannons on an arm, and a MAG Rail gun upon the other. It boasts the thickest armor of any GEARs out there, needing six legs to hold it's weight. Built for long periods out in the field of battle, it stores thousands upon thousands of rounds of ammunition for it's weapons.

GEAR's Special Weapon: The Hammer. The Hammer is the code name for the W1D0W's long range bunker buster missile. Built to take a hit or two and still reach the target, this missile boasts an atomic payload that could near be sure to take out any alien structure. However, because of the danger of these missiles and the difficulty to make and store, the W1D0W only carries two of the missiles.
    I am the blade of shadows embrace. Just because I am a user of an unholy power doesn't make me evil. For without light, a shadow cannot exist.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Heson Shadowbane is on discord! For those friends of mine that want to keep in touch with me just send me a message and I'll give ya my deets.

Hell Knight of RPA
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Argon when it is complete I'll accept it.

Abyss yes you can

Heson very nice detail. Accepted. I'll post my CS tomorrow. I'm on my phone

I'm honestly not sure, it might be a cave, but it's too dark to be certain.
    Fantasy, Steampunk, and Random
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Name: E "Lunatic" Mystere, pilot of the Shadow type 50 GEAR
    Appearance: 6' 0" in height. Somewhat fit but still pretty scrawny for a GEAR pilot. Short and scraggly dark brown hair. Usually wears a hat of some kind (though oddly never an appropriate one)
    Personality: Considered to be insane by other GEAR pilots, but the military needs his skill and bravery in the field. Still no other GEAR pilot works with him if they have the choice. Still very strange and sometimes violent, he is still unswervingly loyal to those he considers his friends.
    Bio: Was left mentally damaged after witnessing first hand the viciousness of the Aliens. He was one of the first people to be experimented on by them....and the only known survivor of said experiments. This gave him strength almost three times that of a normal person. It also extremely increased his hand eye coordination.
    GEARS Appearance: Sleek and tough with black coloring and red and white decals. This is an extremely experimental GEAR, as it is currently the only GEAR that is designed for stealth and close up combat.
    GEARS Weapons: Two large retractable wrist mounted blades which are specially designed to pierce Alien armor. An infrasound cannon. A shoulder mounted chain gun. And the Obliterator, a cannon that has the capability to fire dark matter and highly concentrated bolts of electricity
    GEARS Special Weapon: The Vanisher, a one of a kind experimental stealth unit designed to turn the user completely invisible as well as increasing agility and decreasing movement sound.
    Last edited by Enigma83; 01-14-2016 at 08:41 PM.

Spoiler: Favorite Quote of All Time!!! 

Too many to list....
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

@Jevan: Okai! I've added what I needed to add. Does it need anything else?

The Shadow's Embrace
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

I like how the first two characters of the rp are: A boy that looks like a girl and a girl that can easily pass off as a boy.

Yeah and W1D0W has no real specialized close combat weapons unlike everyone else it seems. Although she could always stomp on someone :P
    I am the blade of shadows embrace. Just because I am a user of an unholy power doesn't make me evil. For without light, a shadow cannot exist.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Heson Shadowbane is on discord! For those friends of mine that want to keep in touch with me just send me a message and I'll give ya my deets.

Page 1 of 34 123 ... LastLast