Page 3 of 62 FirstFirst 1234553 ... LastLast

Thread: [M] Risen Ashes: Episode One | The Sins of War

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy; Sci-fi; Dark Fantasy; Adventure; Mature;
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Another reminder, love interest among characters are allowed.
    "May the great Twelve have mercy on us all," - Marius, Inquisitor of the Crown

Spoiler: Random stuff 

Anything I can play.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Then I know who Tyler will fall in love with.

Lso, he almost always wears a suig mask, but I'll post his pic lated, that ok?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

People can call Alex a freak because of his face. Not easy for people to fell in love with him.

Trivia: Alex is Ronin's (A New Dawn character by me) descendant.

Anything I can play.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Trivia: Tyler is a bad motherfucker at times, but falls in love easily. This because of loneliness.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yeah, crap. Btw, Easter Eggs! You can put Easter Eggs in the RP, as reference to other RP, movie or video games.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I'd be hella interested in this. I'll try get a CS up a bit later but reserve me a spot! please....

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Expect IC in 2 or 3 days. Probably sooner if we have enough characters.
    And shit, I forgot to put "Personalities" Edit all your CS to include Personality!

Immortal Goddess
    Fantasy, Yaoi, Romance, Adventure
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Name: Micah Frostharth

Appearance:
    Spoiler: Micah Frostharth 

Backstory: Micah was born into the Brotherhood 27 years ago. His father was one of the Brotherhood Warriors and around his 14th birthday, he began training. He never met his mother, nor has he ever heard stories about her. His father keeps her a secret and he doesn't ask any questions. His job is simple, to survive and carry on the legacy of the Brotherhood. On a seperate note, Micah is bisexual, and he has lived with loving who he is entirely.

Personality: Micah is a responsible adult. He loves meeting new people and enjoys rest and relaxation. Micah, though an awesome warrior, tends to slack off every now and then and always seems to be a little less optimistic than others, sometimes looking at the bad rather than the good. Micah is the type to have fun even in the midst of danger. Because he loves himself, he is able to love others.

Companion: Hummino, the Mechanical Hummingbird

Skills: Micah is an experienced fighter and gymnast. He has knowledge of weaponry.

Weapons: A sentient whip (as seen in the photo) capable of parrying sword blows and slice through solid rock. Micah has had years of experience wielding this whip, and given that the whip is a sentient being on its own, it does protect Micah at all cost. No one knows where the whip comes from, but the whip is capable of deflecting offensive attacks. Along the length of the whip are retractable spikes that deal even more damage.

Ability: Aside from Micah's unrealistic reflexes, senses, and impeccable balance resembling that of a cat, he was born with a very weird ability. Micah can generate electricity. It is a strange ability, one that he has kept secret for a long time. He doesn't know how he obtained this ability, but all he knows is that upon his will he can draw in electricity from lightning storms or other sources, and he can generate it on his own. He can even expel electricity in varying currents/amps which in turns reflects on the amount of damage done.

Catchphrase: “this is going to end badly”
    Themesong: N/A

AI's name: Hummino (pronounced U-mean-Oh)
    Manufacturer: AUTOMATA
    AI's skills: Hummino can transform into other shapes and sizes. It is a military based A.I meaning it has the necessary equipment to perform whatever task Micah asks of it. It has plasma rifles that are able to fire rapid shots. These plasma shots explode on contact. It also has toxins in its "beak" that cause temporary paralysis. It can also produce forcefields to protect Micah. It is designed to learn and react to whatever threat it faces. It is completely loyal to Micah, and in a sense loves him dearly, protecting him at all cost.
    AI's appearance:
    Spoiler: Hummino 
    Last edited by RisingPhoenix; 11-10-2014 at 12:33 AM.
    Special thanks to Poison Ivy for the awesome sig and avy set.
    Spoiler: The Return of a Story You May Want to Join!! 
    Follow me on Twitter JP_Yolance *Follow me on TikTok Divine Divia JP
    *Follow me on WattpadJeimseu P

Fantasy and general
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Should I post Nat's brother or not...hmmmm that is the question...
    Siggy and Avi set made by me.
    Spoiler: If you are sad look here! 

Drakin Uprising is looking for awesome peeps to join.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

While you guys get a CS ready, you will see 3 main AI and weapon manufacturers in the Sheet. Now, it's for you guys to know what are they.

#1: Atlas Corp.

Atlas Corp. or Atlas Industries is the main weapon manufacturer in the Risen Ashes timeline (In A New Dawn, there is no main manufacturers although Risen Ashes takes place a century after A New Dawn). Atlas is the largest weapon manufacturer in the world. Atlantus is the home to this huge company, also Atlas Industries is the company that can replaces limbs and other things.

#2: GC Manufacturers
    GC Manufacturers or Goverment Coalition Manufacturers holds the most advanced technology in warfare. They only provide arms for Atlantus, therefore making Atlantus the strongest city on Earth. Other than that, GC Manufacturers also manufacturs mechanical limbs such eye, legs and arms.

#3: AUTOMATA
    Automatic Machine Transferring A.I is a company that builds AI robots the finest. Domestical AI or military AIs. These AI have the greatest intelligence and have human feelings. AUTOMATA can't replace limbs like the other two but is citizen-friendly because this is the only company that builds AI with Domestical purposes.
    Last edited by Rha'az; 11-07-2014 at 10:56 PM.

Page 3 of 62 FirstFirst 1234553 ... LastLast