Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Gears (M) IC

Giga Onion
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Give me an Idea and I'll see what I can do
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Default GEARS: Forward onto Destruction I: The First Engagement II: Tactical Advancement

Stryker: “Battlemaster, this is Stryker, about time you got here, we got stragglers running around, forcing us to pin down, I think our boys on the left flank will need your help. Reaper and I will watch your six.”

Battlemaster: “Roger that Stryker. Moving to left flank now. ETA one mike. Out.”

James moved the machine forty-five degrees to the left before kicking the machine into Speed Status A, in which moved at increased speed of twenty five miles per hour. James prepared one of the Ion Artillery Cannons for a long range bombardment of the left flank knowing the enemy force on that side was rather heavy. He called into the friendly soldiers that were in the area to hunker down and prepare for an incoming bombardment. James turned the magnitude down to a safe five point six before firing twenty separate ion shells that arched through the air and came into contact with the ground; there was to be delay from the firing and the sound of the ion shell hitting its target. Twenty separate areas were the enemy was bunched up, were struck causing the enemy to scatter from the friendly soldiers’ line of fire.

James came to the left flank three seconds after firing those ion shells. The right foot of the GEAR slammed down into an enemy trench before leaping forward several feet sliding to a stop; having reached a max speed of forty point three miles per hour within the time of firing those ion shells and reaching the destined point. James used his targeting system as he scoured the left flank in search for stragglers. James soon came across a few squads of the enemy and with this made quick work of them with the Mass Driver Auto Cannon. He then turned his sights further down the line as he activated the radar visibility on the left side of the overhead display. He typed in a few commands that would have pinned pointed most of the remnants of the enemy force.

James slipped his hand into robotic gloves that came down when he activated a manual override system. He clenched his hands as he gain full access of the arms and with this called upon the heated blade in the right hand. He aimed around with the Mass Driver Auto Cannon and fired at anything that wasn’t human as well as combining swift sword strikes upon the land if there were places were the Mass Driver Auto Cannon couldn’t reach.

not picky with genres, it all depend on the plot.
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

"Show off!" Lionel exclaimed as he briefly watch the two giants fighting one another till he had to counter attack an charging alien, which Leo had kicked straight into its stomach and fired at it in point-blank range once its was laying on the ground. Causing an bloody mess to pool where it once was, turning the ground in an dark purple-ish color from adsorbing it. Though it wasn't long before another try attacking Lionel as two of them try to tackle him, forcing Lionel to jump back to avoid being pinned by them. Following it up with an shot from the Rail Gun on Reaper's left arm, causing an explosion to form at their feet and small crater.

"Look like things going well, too bad it isn't for them." Leo coldly stated as he started firing at any of the surviving aliens troops with his AM209 MG, having it switched to semi-mode for more accurate shots. "Where that shadow guy go too?" Lionel ask through the comms, not wanting to hit him through the carnage by accident.

Link(s) to my roleplay(s):
    NONE
    Link(s) to roleplay(s) I'm in:

Spoiler: Helpful Stuff 

RPA Honor Guard
    Sci-fi, Fantasy, Mature
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)

LANCEL0T parries a strike from an alien, pinning its weapon, before opening fire point-blank with his machine gun, pulping its skull. Once more, on the open channel, "Hey, anyone else here need me to save their asses while I'm here? Be a shame to let all this skill to go to waste, and these footsloggin' pantywaists aren't worth the kiss of my blade. Drinks on me for whoever survives." He fires his thermal cannon at another charging one, reducing it and the ground around it to molten slag.

Spoiler: Things I like 

The Shadow's Embrace
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Sammy frowned as she heard the message from Jacinto about her weapons. She tuned to her com console, tapping on Jacinto's GEAR picture, opening a direct vid link to him. She had a cam set up on her com console and she was now using it in the wisest of ways. Jacinto would now be getting a grainy image of the tomboyish girl holding up her middle finger at the cam.

She turned the cam off and turned back to her tactical HUD. She saw her ammo storage from the bombardment had put her stores down to 80%. I went a little too liberal on the attack. Maybe use fewer placements and launchers... She sighed a bit, fiddling with her controls and setting her weapons to standby. Her GEAR came up from it's hunkered position as Sammy watched the orbital bombardment.
    I am the blade of shadows embrace. Just because I am a user of an unholy power doesn't make me evil. For without light, a shadow cannot exist.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Heson Shadowbane is on discord! For those friends of mine that want to keep in touch with me just send me a message and I'll give ya my deets.

I'm honestly not sure, it might be a cave, but it's too dark to be certain.
    Fantasy, Steampunk, and Random
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"Oh I'm sorry Lancel0t I'll switch to your native tounge" Shadow said, clearing his throat "Yarr I don't know if what ye said thar be actual English. So ye best be talking all normal like, or ye be walkin' the plank!"

Shadow had morphed one of it's hands into a long barreled cannon and used it to fire bolts of arcing electricity

Spoiler: Favorite Quote of All Time!!! 

Too many to list....
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Avery simply listened to their chatter, grinning wildly as he took down a stray alien. A small blinking behind him notified a small something... flying at him. He groaned.
    "This is CrossFire.... It's chasing me!!!" He yelped, keeping a small distance between him and the alien. He twirled around and began barraging the flying thing following him. "I swear!! This guy has it for flying things!!" He complained, finally shooting it down.

"Ice canon needs 10 minutes. Still think we're gonna need this?" He asked.
    Spoiler: Clicky!!! 

Spoiler: Mehehe... 

♡ Set by Me, Myself and I~ ♡

I'm honestly not sure, it might be a cave, but it's too dark to be certain.
    Fantasy, Steampunk, and Random
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Shadow looked at the almost entirely barren battlefield
    "That's how you FUCK. SHIT. UP!" he shouted

Spoiler: Favorite Quote of All Time!!! 

RPA Honor Guard
    Sci-fi, Fantasy, Mature
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)

"Oh you're just jealous of my skill Shadow. You know in a one-on-one I'd win." He says as he crushes the skull of another worthless Alien scrub. "And you're also jealous of how my GEAR is better than yours. Oh, by the way, your mother says hi. So, how many more of these guys do we have to kill? I mean, they have to know they've lost." He opens a channel to command. "Is the mission over yet? Or is there anything worth my attention still in the combat zone?"

Spoiler: Things I like 

not picky with genres, it all depend on the plot.
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

"Don't get over-confident, stay focus and kill as many as you can." Lionel exclaimed through comms as he stabbed an attacking alien with it twin-blades, using it limp body as an shield as another one tried shooting at him. While he charges his rail gun to fire as he did his best to use the alien's corpse to adsorb the shots, then fired as the rail gun pierce through the corpse and struck the other in its chest. Once he knew it was died, which was likely with Thunder-clap firepower, Leo threw alien's corpse off Reaper's blades and pulled them back as the blades started to cool.

"Just keep your wits and focus on taking out any aliens scum you see...run or not, they're fate is only death." Lionel coldly exclaimed as he had White Reaper ready another shot for Thunder-clap, not wanting to be unprepared for an similar situation like earlier.

Link(s) to my roleplay(s):
    NONE
    Link(s) to roleplay(s) I'm in:

Spoiler: Helpful Stuff 

Too many to list....
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

"Whew. Thanks Ashy! I owe ya one." He chirped, activating CrossFreeze's claws. Electricity flowed in as he dashed in and beheaded two aliens that were standing in his way. Peering at his console, he saw that his ice canon still needed five more minutes to reload. Given that he was momentarily distracted, a larger, bulkier alien had jumped on him, taking down his smaller GEAR.

"Get off me you jerk!!!" He yelped sharply before stabbing the thing between its eyes and its stomach with his claws. He saw and heard the thing shudder and scream in pain as electricity flowed in through it before it went limp, blood dripping from its head wound and disgusting green fluid drip out of its mouth and down on CrossFreeze's form. The green gunk mixed in with what looked like half digested tissue and other things he couldn't name splattered on his dashboard. Avery scrunched his nose.

"Jeez... that was disgusting." He complained to his comrades, pushing it off of him when a monstrous sound echoed through the com.

Grrrrrrrrrr....

The blond flushed red as his stomach loudly complained, despite the disgusting and gruesome display. He patted his stomach and flew, deactivating his GEAR's claws and activating his plasma gun.

"…I got hungry. Don't judge me." He mumbled in embarrassment, silently scattering a small group of aliens that had decided to regroup.
    Spoiler: Clicky!!! 

Spoiler: Mehehe... 

♡ Set by Me, Myself and I~ ♡

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast