Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 373839

Thread: Risen Ashes: Episode One | The Sins of War [IC | M]

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Dark, Mature, Twisted, Fantasy, etc.
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Snow looked over at Kit and noticed that she seemed uncomfortable with the noises outside. Turning to the keypad, he entered another code into it and suddenly the sounds from the outside were muffled and soft music started to play. He looked over at Kit and smiled. "That should help. You doing okay?"
    ~~Don't drink and drive. Take acid and teleport.~~

~~Compliments do not boost the ego of a Leo. They already know that they are the shit.~~

~~I'm not saying let's go kill all the stupid people. I'm just saying let's remove all the warning labels and let the problem sort itself out.~~

Quote Originally Posted by Cee69
    You are the cat Skype deserves.
    But not the one it needs

Anything I can play.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Tyler looked at Lindsay, before he looked back outside. the battle was still raging, and they would soon come pounding. He looked at Lindsay, before sighing. "No way in fucking hell am I leaving you alone again.... I'm setting down a beacon, and I am leaving Ghost with you. Stay with Akita, and try to fall back. I'll be drawing their fire... I can take it.... And hand it back." With this he looked at her, as Ghost reappeared, floating to her. "And don't try anything, stubborn girl..." He mumbled, before he umped out, the sound of a crash and a small scream resounding from the streets.

Tyler dodged another shot, the molten rock landing on him, only serving to fuel the flames as he ran to a wall, kicking off of it, jumping to an adjacent building, the turret fire following him as he moved, quickly, his vision augmenting as he launched constant plasma and flames back.

Fantasy; Sci-fi; Dark Fantasy; Adventure; Mature;
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Alex looked on a building and saw a Paladin, a mech Paladin without any pilot in it, "Great, gonna use that big steel guy," Alex ran up towards the building and kills off some of the Sand Bandits on the rooftop, sending their heads rolling on the ground and gibbed.

As he finished killin' off the Sand Bandits, he went to the Paladin which has the name 'Atomizer' with the '-izer' was scratched by enemy claws. "Atom huh? Well, let's test 'ya,"

Sounds of gunfire outside the building, people screaming and bloodbath is happening. When a Sand Bandit was trying to murder a young man with his girlfriend, Atom suddenly landed on the Bandit and crushed it. "Ooh, I heard your goddamn bones cracked. And you two, run!"
    "May the great Twelve have mercy on us all," - Marius, Inquisitor of the Crown

Spoiler: Random stuff 

October Member of the Month
    Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Lisa nods as Alex spoke even though he couldn't see her. "You do that." she says to him. "I got about 30 coming my way. See you when I'm done." she unsheathes her sword and runs at the soldiers, giving a battle shout as she does. She advances on the soldiers using her speed to meet them, catching them unawares. She slashes at the soldiers and dodges their attempts at a counter attack. She quickly finishes them off. Lisa looks around to find more people to help. She sees an apartment building that is being held under siege. She puts away her sword and took out her two guns. And starts firing, drawing the attackers away from the building. As she fired at the enemy, the civilians ran out of the building and escaped to someplace safer. Once all the people were out, Lisa ran from the horde forcing them to chase her. She led them towards the center of the battle, allowing others to kill them in across fire.

Lisa slipped away from the battle to help care for the injured. This battle is dragging on with no end in sight. She contacted Alex over coms. "Alex. We need to end this! More and more people are getting hurt. We need to find a way to damage the enemy forces so much that they have to retreat! We need to find their commander and command center." She talks to him as she helps heals people and getting them to safety.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"Right…" Lindsey muttered sarcastically, "Because retreating is going to win the fight."

She cast a glance at the AI that was hovering near her. Its beacon would be transmitted to the rest of the team. Lindsey wasn't sure if it would follow her, or just stay where it was, but she was determined to push forward with or without Tyler.

Lindsey stepped towards the AI and opened her mouth, "Listen here, I'm taking those guns out. If Tyler or anyone else comes this way, do me a solid and point them in the right direction."

Without another word, she set off in the direction of the artillery pieces. Her pace was slowed, the pain hadn't been completely removed. Bones were almost impossible to numb, they weren't like nerves and tissue. Breathing still stung Lindsey's chest as her lungs expanded against the broken ribs, but the pain was no longer debilitating. She smirked as she thought about her situation. Lindsey really didn't feel much allegiance to The Brotherhood, and even less to the city that was under attack. If it hadn't been for her drug dependency, she probably would have left to find something else. She didn't see much purpose in living though, her real name had been stripped from her years ago, and she had no home now. Her only search was to find that one last battle. The one she couldn't win. Until then, she would just keep on fighting. Keep on surviving.

Undying determination like that wasn't something that one could simply acquire. She had earned it through countless struggles and battles. Through pain, suffering, victory and training. When Lindsey decided to do something, there was only one thing that would stop her. Death.

Lindsey slinked her way deeper into enemy lines until she was as close as she could get without risking being seen. She took a knee and inhaled a shaky breath. She braced herself as the wolf tattoo began to ooze and drip off her arm again. The pain was nonexistant due to the drugs she had injected herself with, but that wasn't what she was bracing for.

As soon as the wolf took shape, it pounced on her, snarling and drooling. Lindsey let out a pained gasp as she hit the ground with force. It was a much different beast now. The drugs having a rather negative effect on its mood. She grabbed at its snout, trying to keep it from biting down on her.

"Akita, please, shut up," she whispered with panic in her voice, "They'll hear you. I'm sorry, I had to do it. We weren't going to make it this far."

The wolf continued growling and slammed a heavy paw on her chest. Lindsey let out a whimper through lips she was biting so hard to keep from making more noise. Before the wolf could do anything else, she quickly threw her fist into the beast's windpipe and rolled it off her as it gasped for air.

Lindsey sneered at Akita, "They'll kill us both if you keep this up," She took a long breath, "Just help me out one more time, and I promise I'll do everything I can to stop."

Akita bowed his head to show that he approved, then he slowly slinked off. Lindsey took a prone position and scoped in on the artillery position. There were twenty men that she could see. It took six to work the gigantic cannon, and the rest were either security or doing other random tasks. She put her crosshairs on the most secluded person and waited until the gun fired again. The loud boom of the artillery masked her first shot completely. The soldier dropped to the ground lifeless, a large hole in his chest where his heart used to be.

"So far so good," Lindsey muttered under her breath.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Alex was charging towards the enemy's defense line and slides under a Bandit while slice him up during Alex was underneath him. The others saw Alex and they aimed their rifle at him and pulled the trigger. To their amazement, Alex managed to dodge nearly every bullet and luckily, his helmet protected him from headshots. One of them looked like he was aiming everywhere. He was nervous and suddenly, Alex showed right infront him, "Boo," Alex impaled the Bandit and the others just run away from him while leaving one shocked man. Alex managed to gun them down, there were only 6 is running and one standing. That one man attacked him with his fist and attempted to punch Alex in the face. However, Alex gripped the man's fist and kicked his leg, causing the man to fall on his back. "P-please! Don't hurt me!" The man begs, then Alex responded with a shocking answer, "Look at me, do I even care?" Alex kicked him off the ledge, but letting him fall to another ledge but giving him a bad injury. "Shit, guys! A huge goddamn nuke-like missile heading towards us!" Alex alerted the others when a missile heading towards them.. His scans stated that, "Missile's shell, unbreakable with all normal weapons. Direction, towards the city's legs," "Fuck,"

((Ending the first Episode guys, better be active to appear in the next Episode. Any inactive characters will be killed in the city's downfall))

October Member of the Month
    Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Once Lisa finishes getting people to safety, she runs at her top speed to find Alex. That's when she heard Alex's warning over the coms. "Not exactly what I meant when I said 'we needed to end this'." She replied to him, yelling through the coms over the noise of the battle. "We need to end this! Not them!" Lisa scales a wall and climbs to the roof. There, she runs across the rooftops in order to reach him faster. Every once in a while, she slices through a horde of enemies, getting blood all over her clothes. She jumps off a roof and rolls to a stop next to Alex, now covered in dirt and blood.

"Alex. What's the plan?" she asks, a little out of breath as she watches the missile's approach. "We don't have a lot of time. Is this thing breakable or are we gonna have to somehow throw it off its course?" She looks at him. "Also... we need to do a roll call. How many people do we have at hand?" She pauses. "There isn't enough time to evacuate the citizens. Either we take that thing out or die trying, Love."

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Alex looked at her and holds her hands tightly, "We'll not gonna make it, the missile is indestructible. It's too fast, and it'll bring down the city down," Alex contacts the others, "Guys, the city is going down. We can't save it..."

From a distance far from the City, a man who had a mask like Alex's but red is looking at the city. He wears a motrcyclist's jacket with a *Third Earth insignia. "This, is just the beginning. And this is what Earth looks like after I've been woken up from a very, very long slumber. Very well, it's my job helping them.."

*Third Earth is a resurrection program with the Ascension Serum. This mysterious man is the only one that passed the program

Anything I can play.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Tyler had goten the signal from Ghost almost immediatly. "That fucking idiot.... fine, If thqts her wish, so be it..." He said, as his arms boiled, smashing down agaonst the cannon control, as he turned the weapon forcefully and shot at the other. It fell.

And so would the city. He had an idea. "Its not indestructible for me.." He said, as his arms flared up, aiming down befokre blasting hmsekf up towards the trajectoy, his senses augmenting.

He had less than fife... four... three.... two.... one... Mark! In less time than the brain could process, he was against the tail, his muscles moving at such a rate they constantly broke and repaired, as he stuck his hand in the back, a whole half of his torso burning away before he blasted

An explosion of nuclear proportion blasted him to nothing but a head, chest, and arm, as he fell down towards earth, fire as his body regenerated at a sure, but horrific, pace.

Ghost moved. "Lindsay, Akita, catch him."

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

The nuke hits the city's legs and the city was going down. The first leg was destroyed, and the other could not sustain the city's weight. And it brings the city down to its knees, literally. Once it falls, the people inside it runs away from their lives and some already died, Alex however calls Reginald and holds Lisa's hand. "Damn, this place is now down to earth,"

The buildings on the city fell one after another killing people a lot in just mere seconds. Finally, the city's down, corpses lying everywhere. But what about the men who fought trying to defend the city? Were they dead? Or are they alive? So many questions is asked.. Find out in Episode 2: Dead Slumber.

To be continued...

Players:
    Rahz
    Theorem of Hoef
    Watch_Dogs
    Sparkz
    Cookies Ahoy
    Sacrophilliac
    Higurashi
    NiveousKitten
    DarkStarlet
    Last edited by Rha'az; 01-12-2015 at 08:51 AM.

Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 373839