Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pokemon: Revolution

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Default Pokemon: Revolution

Behold,the Dragonia region, where trainers struggle to survive and stay free. Only one person has evaded capture from the government. He is the sense of freedom, he is a liberator, a rebel. He is the bane of the government's control. He is known to them as the Charizard Crusader. But his fellow freedom fighters know him as Cordax,just plain old Cordax. His family was killed by the government for teaching him that the government has forced anyone who has a Pokemon to join their ranks to capture all who oppose their wrongful cause. The man who started all this used to be the leader of Team Rocket,his name is Giovanni.
    But Cordax has freed many, but he has yet to free all the innocent people and Pokemon from the government. Will you rise against Giovanni, or will you support his cause? The choice is yours. The Dragonia Revolution is coming.

Rules:

1. No godmodding,metagaming,or powergaming
    2. Try to be active active twice a week. If you got something going on,pm me about how long you will be gone.
    3. No insults at others.
    4. No legendaries from the start, you have to capture them.
    5. Three warnings and your character will either be captured by the government in game or it will be killed by the revolutionaries depending upon what side of this game you choose.
    6. No trolling.
    7. Have fun

Character sheet:

Name:
    Description:
    Pokemon party:
    Moves of the Pokemon:
    Accessories of your character:
    Back story:
    Weapons(In case your Pokemon faint):
    Side your character joins(Freedom fighters,government troops,or temporary neutral):
    Last edited by DracoDeathtalon; 11-10-2014 at 08:17 PM.

I honestly don't care. If the roleplay looks good, then I'll join it.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

(I'm nicknaming my Pokémon because that's just how I am.)

Name: Hiyoko "Boo" Komaeda

Description: Her appearance is similar to Marley except her hair is white, her eyes are emerald green and she wears a skin-tight black suit. Her skin is also extremely pale.

Pokémon Party: Blade (Gallade), Cookie (Slurpuff), Kitty Purr (Liepard), Bon Bon (Buneary), Prim (Gardevoir), Hex (Gengar)

Moves Of The Pokémon: Blade (Leaf Blade, Close Combat, Psycho Cut, Feint), Cookie (Energy Ball, Surf, Draining Kiss, Play Rough), Kitty Purr (Assurance, Play Rough, Slash, Toxic), Bon Bon (Thunder Punch, Ice Punch, Fire Punch, Dizzy Punch), Prim (Moonblast, Magical Leaf, Echoed Voice, Grass Knot), Hex (Venoshock, Dark Pulse, Shadow Ball, Shadow Punch)

Accessories: The only accessories she has are a blue skull hairpin which is shown on the left side of her hair and a tiny red bow on the right side of her hair.

Back Story: She was forced to kill her own family under the influence of Giovanni. She has grown extremely emotionless because of this. She still wanders around this region, searching for a place to actually call home. Her Pokémon understand her commands even though she never says them out loud. She is extremely silent and rarely talks.

Weapons: Two handguns and a katana

Alignment: Freedom Fighter
    Last edited by AniahLiepard; 11-10-2014 at 10:54 PM.

↑ This is clickable ↑ (I need to update this lmao)

Spoiler: My Junk 

Any, but more towards fantasy and sci-fi etc.
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Name: Sutera Kairi Sora
    Description: She has long pinkish tinted hair, that is usually in a ponytail on the left side. She wears a tight white fitting dress, with the trims of the dress being pink. She wears grayish gloves that covers her hands. Her skin being pale, when exposed to long period of sun she burns easily. Her eyes are blue, like the ocean.
    Pokemon party: Luka (Sylveon), Fefe (Fennekin-Just like Pikachu in the real Pokemon series, Sutera does not wish Fennekin to evolve), Luna (Umbreon), Lacie (Vaporeon), Nano (Noivern), Clue (Talonflame)
    Moves of the Pokemon: Luka (Moonblast, Dazzling Gleam, Shadow Ball, Draining Kiss), Fefe (Fire Blast, Shadow Ball, Mystical Fire, Flamethrower), Luna (Shadow Ball, Dig, Psychic, Synchronoise) Lacie (Shadow Ball, Synchronoise, Hydro Pump, Dive), Nano (Hurricane, Shadow Ball, Dark Pulse, Boomburst), Clue (Fly, Steel Wing, Aerial Ace, Flamethrower)
    Accessories of your character: A red bag around her waist that she keeps everything in, a pendant, a moogle [Will be explained in weapon].
    Back story: Her whole entire family was slaughtered due to her father declining the offer that the mastermind Giovanni has given to them. Unfortunately, she was supposed to be killed along with her family, but she was at the time at her grandmother's house. She was raised in a very wealthy family, and all the townspeople loved her family. They were treated as if they were royalty, but her family did not take that for granted. Her family and herself, treated everyone with much love and respect as if they were part of the family. Even the staff (Maids, butlers etc.) were treated as if family. She has closed her heart to many, but she will still act normally. She will occasionally have these episodes where she faints and have visions.
    Weapons(In case your Pokemon faint): A Moogle that transforms into anything she wishes. Mainly a bowsword that she calls Destiny Fables.
    Side your character joins: Freedom Fighters.

Signature and Avy edited by the Owl Empress, Naraness~
    Quote Originally Posted by Merry Gentry View Post
    Serah is quite adorable, even Kiki likes her!

Fantasy, Life, anime based, Historic
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

I would like to reserve a spot if I may. I will make a sheet as soon as I find my Pokemon game.

Thanks Hayabusa
    "Do not cry because it's over, smile because it happened." Dr. Seuss
    What I tell myself when a good anime ends.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Name: Shad Jares
    Description: imagesS6Q3J2NB.jpg Shaggy brown hair with rather pale-colored eyes. Usually bearing a rather cold neutral expression. About 5'9, Well-toned but slim body. Dark green coat and pants with a black under shirt.
    Pokemon party: (History)Kabutops Moves: Giga Drain, Surf, Ice beam, Night slash. (Shrub) Vileplume Moves: Giga Drain, Sludge Bomb, Dazzling gleam, Sleep powder. (Tula) Galvantula Moves: Bug Buzz, Poison Jab, Electro Web, Sucker Punch. (Defiance) Bisharp Moves: Sucker punch, Shadow Claw, Power-up Punch, Iron head. (Brave) Braviary Moves: Heat wave, Air slash, Crush claw, Super power. (Tails) Ninetales Moves: Flamethrower, Dig, Dark pulse, Extrasensory.

Accessories of your character: His white and black headphones. His brown driving gloves that feel like a second skin to him now.
    Back story: He had always lived relatively happy with his Mother and father, especially with the Pokémon he had caught and some his parents had even given to him. Such as his first Pokémon he ever had, Kabuto which had been revived from a fossil by his father and given to Shad as a birthday present. However as the government began to change so did his father, his father was hardly there any more and if he was he had no time for Shad. His work as one of the head scientists for Giovanni kept him very busy, and with his father in that position that also brought a whole new set of rules down on Shad who had been growing separate and detached from others having only his Pokémon with him to keep him company. Anyone and everyone that had Pokémon had to serve the government. He had no desire to work for people who he had nothing but disdain for. He had grow apart from almost all others, adopting a rather cold and untrusting personality, always on guard, never fully relaxed with practically anyone. Knowing he couldn't stay and he couldn't tell anyone or they would get in trouble as well, or send guards after him. In the middle of night he grabbed what he could carry and what he had talent in using, a sniper rifle and a short blade. He dug his way out with his Ninetails, filling up the tunnel again just as he stole of into the night with nothing but his Pokémon and what he can carry on his back. He's been camping in a rather mountainous area, finding there to be a small little cave that he has made home for a few months now. Finding the area to be a rather good place to practice both his aim and practice with his Pokémon. He rarely loses his cool.
    Weapons(In case your Pokemon faint): Sniper rifle and a Swiss army knife.
    Side your character joins(Freedom fighters,government troops,or temporary neutral): Temporary Neutral.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Name: "Nagareboshi"
    Description:

Pokemon party:
    Growlithe: Leixielle
    Spoiler: Img 

Moves of the Pokemon:
    Leixelle:
    Close Combat.
    Crunch.
    Flame Thrower.
    Dig.

Accessories of your character: Ears, Tail. Black scarf around his arm.

Back story:
    Nagareboshi a Tourist from Kanto, got on a boat from kanto and ended up in the new region. Once there he simply went on his way to start exploring, nobody seemed to even notice him when he left... probably cause everyone was busy with something else at the time and didn't have time to really mind a strange stow away passanger. And now he simply stroll around while exploring....

Weapons: An Ocarina.

Side your character joins: Neutral
    Spoiler: Roleplay's I Keep:[/hide 

Fantasy
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Aniah, Iatos, Koden, and Serah, you four are accepted. My character(The Charizard Crusader) will meet your characters in the only safe city in the region, Dragonfang City. I will also be conducting liberations against Giovanni's government to free other trainers to join the Pokemon Freedom Fighters.

Any, but more towards fantasy and sci-fi etc.
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Is the IC already there?

Signature and Avy edited by the Owl Empress, Naraness~
    Quote Originally Posted by Merry Gentry View Post
    Serah is quite adorable, even Kiki likes her!

That one Reaper Guy
    Mostly everything, I suppose
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Howdy Draco! Looks like a great RP! Why not make it greater?! Here are some links that can help with that.

Take a look at the Roleplay of the Week thread!

If you need a banner for a submission, then check out the Banner Shop!

You can also look at the Roleplaying Games Directory to advertise your RP.

You can even ask the staff to advertise it!

And to round it all up, let your RP be advertised in the RPA Tribune!
    Thanks to Karma for the Avatar and Signature

Fantasy
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Thanks for the advice, SoulReaper. Uh, Serah, We can't start without crazydawg, ok? But I will get the IC up.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast