Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon :Revolution IC

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Inaba followed the two men in with out question and up the elevator, not having time to say anything but simply exchange nervous glances with Knaw and the other girl. Inaba stayed relatively quiet, with all the questions she was going to ask were asked by the other girl. How ever there was a marked irrelevancy in Cordax's speech when he said something about a young man and looked towards the an alley behind them. She looked that way as well but she didn't see anything at all, she decided to dismiss the whole thing for the moment. She stood there listening intently to the man that had contacted her whom she had never seen before, she was rather blown back by everything that was happening. She literally just got to Dragonia and now she was being drafted into a rebellion. She was confused by everything that was happening but the mans words did not fall on deaf ears. She finally glanced over to the other girl about to ask her a question but stopped herself immediately as soon as she saw the girls solemn smile toward her. Just from that little glance she could tell this whole thing meant a lot to that girl. Inaba took a minute to think to herself still rather blown back by everything that was going on, but she reminded herself that this was an opportunity for her to find what she was meant to do and she couldn't pass that up. She finally looked toward the two men after the other girl was done talking. "My mind is made up as well. I want to join the rebellion." She glanced towards the other girl giving a small smile and a nod.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Shad was on his way out of the city when he saw yet another female trainer. Judging from the fact that he had just watched two girls who were clearly trainers walk into the building because they had gotten that call from the Charizard Crusader he assumed that the woman across the street with the buneary had gotten the call as well but it seemed she wasn't in any hurry at all. With his curiosity getting the better of him he finally walked across the street standing a few paces away from the stranger staring towards her. After a few seconds he realized he hadn't said anything yet and then he glanced down at the Buneary. "Did you get the call to?.. From the Chrizard Crusader?" He felt awkward asking a stranger such a random question where he could be mistaken but he was simply acting due to curiosity.

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Any, but more towards fantasy and sci-fi etc.
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Sutera's smile was now a pure happy one, as her newly encountered friend has agreed. She thought about it for a second though, looking at the yipping Fennekin knowing that her trainer was happy. She did not even know her name...she felt terrible about that. Before Wrecker and Digger take them towards Cordax, she probably should know her newly made acquaintance. She gently tapped Fefe's head, as that was the signal for her to climb on her shoulder. As Fefe obeyed, Sutera checked to make sure that the pokemon was secure before walking. She looked at the two men, who looked as if they were not going to take them anywhere for awhile and then looked over to the girl. Luckily, they were not that far away so she did not need to shout. "After all this time, we have yet to introduce ourselves. I am Sutera Kairi Sora, but please Sutera is fine. I am assuming you have heard of the Sora family...if not then it is no worries, and not a problem..~" She held out her right hand, as she slowly walked towards the other girl.

Signature and Avy edited by the Owl Empress, Naraness~
    Quote Originally Posted by Merry Gentry View Post
    Serah is quite adorable, even Kiki likes her!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Inaba had turned her gaze back to Wrecker and Digger waiting intently for their next move. Finally the other girls voice drew her attention back, as the girl extended her hand and introduced herself now that it seemed they had the chance for introductions. Inaba shook her hand politely with a smile. "I'm pretty new here so I'm afraid I've never heard of the Sora family." She nodded once letting go of her hand. "I'm Inaba Gaia. Nice to meet you." Knaw stood next to Inaba keeping his eye on Wrecker and Digger.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Sutera smiled and shook her head, "Like I have said, not a problem..Now~" She turned to see the two men that were still chitchatting and not even sparing them a single notice glance, she sighed and tapped her foot in frustration. "What are we going to do about those two hooligans not letting see Sir Cordax?" Sutera slightly jumped as her head, once more impaired her vision for a second. She shut her eyes tightly, then opened them refocusing her vision, Fefe barked as she knew what was coming soon. Her trainer would soon collapse and go through one of her episodes. Fefe noticed that most of the things she says do come true in one form or another. She held up a finger to her new friend, and walked up to the two men. She crossed her arms, and tried to look very upset, which..was pretty hard because of the fact it took all of power to actually focus her vision on those two. "Please! Let us through! We need to speak with Sir Cordax!" She lightly poked the man named Wrecker, "If you will not let us through, we will simply just go to him by ourselves.."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Inaba had turned her full attention to Sutera as it seemed she was visibly wobbling where she stood from time to time. Despite what Sutera was doing Inaba thought it was probably best not to get on their bad side, although she wasn't about to stop her new friend because she wanted to see Cordax just as much as she did. However even after Sutera had valiantly poked Wrecker and threatened to go see Cordax by herself Inaba noticed the girls rather drowsy nature yet again but chose to keep her mouth shut and simply wait to see what would happen next.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

After watching the clouds for a long while, after which he would take a short nap Nagaraboshi stretched out and just enjoyed the weather. The sensation of grass beneath him and the warmth in the air was really enjoyable, yet however even thought he might want too he knew he couldn't just lay around here all day... there was more places to see while there was still daylight, and thus he decided to go off once more in search of adventure along with his friend.
    Spoiler: Roleplay's I Keep:[/hide 

Fantasy
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Cordax heard the argument through his intercoms placed throughout the base. He then said with his intercom button,"Guys, let them in.They have made their decision. I was just alerted that there is a liberation site not far from the city. As for you two,welcome to the Freedom Fighters. I hope you enjoy your time with us. Try not to get on any bad sides though.We are battle hardened troops after all.One of you has never experienced what it is like to be tortured brutally by having your arms ripped off after nearly being captured and going through cybernetic surgery just to survive." Cordax then revealed his celestially energy covered metal arms to let the feeling sink in and said,"My family was murdered too,but before they were murdered they told me to run and never look back at the town of Sharpspine."

Meanwhile at Giovanni's HQ...

"ARRRRRRGH!How have we not caught any sight of the location of the Freedom Fighter base? If this keeps up,I will have to send reinforcements from Team Plasma. ACTIVATE ALL PRISON DEFENSES REGIONWIDE!Lets see how you deal with these complications,Crusader." General Magora then walked in and said,"Sir,we have reports that there appears to be a city with a statue of a Mega Charizard X near the front gate.It is possible that is the Crusader's location. I am glad to serve you,especially after murdering Sutera's family." Giovanni then said,"Excellent,send out a squadron of steel type trainers to break through the walls."
    Last edited by DracoDeathtalon; 11-17-2014 at 08:01 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Sutera cast a look towards the two men and walked ahead, feeling too dizzy to take the elevator..she found a ratchet looking staircase. She climbed the stairs as Fefe was silently cheering her onward, she did not have to look back to see if her newly gained friend was following her or not. She used the railing to practically pull herself to keep climbing, as she finally reached the top floor she faced Cordax. "Who do you believe that we has not experienced the brutality?" She was curious, on who he thought did not 'experience' the torture. She blinked and remembered that he has mentioned his family was murdered..but that key word. Too. Echoed in her mind, she never mentioned her family was dead..nor did her friend, Inaba. "Why would you say too..at the end of the sentence?" She thought out loud. Unless her theory of him, was actually correct that he did know what happened to each of them, then of course he would say the word too.

Fantasy
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

While waiting for Sutera to arrive,Cordax looked at the map on the master computer noticing the unusual location of the prison when a few seconds later,He heard a loud noise coming from the city gates.He then said,“ALL TROOPS,BATTLESTATIONS,THE CITY IS BEING INFILTRATED,THIS IS NOT A DRILL.I REPEAT,THIS IS NOT A DRILL!" Cordax then put his mask back on and reconcealed his arms and released his Charizard from its pokeball.He then flew to the rooftop of his base and saw huge explosions on the gate.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast