Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon :Revolution IC

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Default Pokemon :Revolution IC

Giovanni will be stopped at all costs, prepare for the Revolution.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Inaba stepped off of the boat with her Poochyena in her arms as she stood on the docks for a minute or so taking everything in. A slight breeze blew in from the sea causing her to let out a bit of a relaxed sigh even as there were several people around her working hard and she was just taking everything in. Knaw nudged her slightly as to motion for her to stop standing around and do something. She turned towards the nearest city, Dragonfang city and began walking in that direction still glancing around with her curious yellow eyes as she recalled the things she had heard about Dragonia. "The whole region is apparently under the rule of some messed up government. I don't really see any guards here or anything." Knaw was on guard just as much as she was, both of there yellow eyes glancing this way and that, looking for anything out of the ordinary. She felt a little nervous being an absolute stranger here not knowing anyone at all, however she simply closed her eyes reflecting on why she was here and kept telling herself that she was going to be fine on her own without her parents as a safety net. She was thinking to herself while walking however she wasn't watching where she was going at all and it didn't come to her mind at the time to make sure she wasn't going to run into anybody or anything.

Fantasy
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

While Cordax was looking on his satellite for possible liberations, he noticed six particular trainers' images on the satellite. He then commanded one of his troops and said,"Dazzler,lock onto the coordinates and patch me in to their communication gear." Dazzler then responded, "Right away Cordax". The communications officer then patched Cordax into these six trainers' communication devices after labeling his contact ID "Charizard Crusader" and put on his mask to cover his battle scars. He then waited for them to respond.
    Last edited by DracoDeathtalon; 11-13-2014 at 04:33 PM.

Any, but more towards fantasy and sci-fi etc.
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Sutera gracefully lands as Clue swooped down near the sidewalk. Sutera held a pokeball out and smiled gratefully towards her TalonFlame. The black and red bird slowly disappearing back in his home, she opened her bag as a cute little fire fox popped her face out. She placed the pokeball in the bag as she grabbed her little fire fox, Fefe. She looked down at Fefe then asked, "Sooo..do you know where Clue dropped us to now?" Fefe just stared and blinked at her trainer, and Sutera just giggled. "I thought so.." She looked around as she saw huge buildings surrounding her, "Well first thing is first...we should try and find a Pokecenter." Fefe barked, agreeing with her trainer as her friends are exhausted. As the duo walked, she saw many industrious buildings, many people on their communicators. Which reminded her..she should check her communicator to see if it has an useful map. As she took out her communicator, she saw an ID reading, 'Charizard Crusader' and she looked at Fefe. "Should I answer..?" Fefe barked, and Sutera nodded. As her finger clicked the button to accept, "Hello..?"

Signature and Avy edited by the Owl Empress, Naraness~
    Quote Originally Posted by Merry Gentry View Post
    Serah is quite adorable, even Kiki likes her!

I honestly don't care. If the roleplay looks good, then I'll join it.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hiyoko wandered through the city of Dragon Fang, wondering what exactly she would do there. A Buneary was following her by her side, looking around fearfully. The girl pat the Pokémon on the head, and the Buneary grew calmer. "Bun Bun!" said the little rabbit Pokémon. Suddenly, her communicator started ringing. Hiyoko gave out a disgusted groan as she read the name of the contact ID. It said "Charizard Crusader" on it. Hiyoko kept the communicator ringing as she touched sides with a trainer. The girl was holding a Poochyena. She accidently dropped her communicator and huffed in anger. "Sorry," was the only word that came out of Hiyoko's mouth. She sighed and eventually denied the communication. She was not one to talk, and there was no way that she'd get cozy with a stranger now.

↑ This is clickable ↑ (I need to update this lmao)

Spoiler: My Junk 

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Inaba bumped into another girl on accident with a buneary at her side. "Sorry." She said quickly not wanting to disturb the rather moody looking girl any longer. Her communicator had started to ring just a few paces away from the girl, slightly surprised that it seemed that the girls communicator was ringing as well. She exchanged a curious glance with Knaw before accepting the call, speaking hesitantly into her communicator. "Um, hello?"

Fantasy
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Cordax then saw two trainers faces appear on screen and said, “You two may not know who I am, but I can assure you, I can be your ally or a foe. I am known to the government as the Charizard Crusader. But my friends call me Cordax. If you are interested in helping this region with its government problem, please come to 163 Dragontooth Avenue. Two of my recruits will meet you there, their names are Wrecker and Digger. Make sure the government is not following you. If my information about Giovanni ruling our region's government has not convinced you, maybe this will.” Cordax then removed his Mega Charizard X mask to reveal his battle scar burnt face with two burnt marks in the shape of embers. “These scars are from almost being captured by a government troop with a Heatran.” He then removed his sleeves and revealed his metal arms glowing with celestial energy. “This was from the same incident nearly being captured after my arms were ripped off from being tortured from not giving away my base's location. Luckily a talented Nurse Joy found me and helped me, also, Arceus has blessed me to help my people of the Dragonia region. But Giovanni will be eliminated. If interested to help, come to 163 Dragontooth Avenue in Dragonfang City, luckily the communication signal is blocked from the government. Cordax out, good luck getting to Freedom Fighter HQ.” Cordax then signed out and vanished from their view from their communicators.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Shad stepped out of the gun store stuffing the sniper ammo he had purchased in his pockets glancing both way as he exited the store and made it to the street. He had only come to Dragonfang city to stock up on some more ammunition, even if he didn't like being in cities very much. Much to his surprise as he glanced around he actually saw two girls across the street with their Pokémon out. He was a little surprised to see people with their Pokémon out, even if they were in a free city. Just as he was about to walk away his communicator began to ring with an ID that he had heard of before. "Charizard Crusader.." He thought for a moment whether he should answer it or not, from what he heard about the Charizard Crusader he knew that he wasn't with the government at all, completely against it actually. He finally let out a bit of a sigh finally accepting the call but not even saying anything. He just simply stared at his communicator in silence with a blank expression answering the call after the Crusader was already about half-way through his speech. When the call went down again Shad stood still for a second thinking to himself. "163 Dragontooth Avenue in Dragonfang City.. That's close." He wasn't sure whether he should go or not, it could be a trap. Then again he wasn't sure if he even wanted to get involved with any organizations. He finally started walking towards 163 Dragontooth Avenue still not even sure if he was going to go in or not.
    Last edited by Koden; 11-16-2014 at 03:28 AM.

Any, but more towards fantasy and sci-fi etc.
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Sutera opened her mouth to speak, but the man from her communicator vanished. In the back of her mind, the only words that were echoing were, "Giovanni will be eliminated." "163 Dragontooth Avenue." She clenched the communicator in her hand, then clipped it on her her bag. Fefe tilted her head and barked to get her trainer's attention. Sutera smiled down at her Fennekin, and shook her head. "No..I am okay~" She looked ahead and saw still many people on their phones talking, she felt guilty if she went up to a stranger to ask for directions. Even if it was a trap, if there a slightest chance to get her hands on Giovanni's head she will do so in no hesitation. Giovanni slaughtered her family...now she must venture out on the world alone, even when her mother has promised her that everyone will stay together. She clutched onto the silvery pendant around her neck, looking up at the skies. "Mother..Father..Brother. I promise you, I will avenge you." She looked down and nodded, she saw a man ending the phone call and ran up to him, seeing that this was her chance. She waved her hand, while the other holding Fefe securely, "I beg your pardon! Please!" She stood in front of him, catching her breath as she looked up the man looked clearly irritated. "Please..tell me where 163 Dragontooth Avenue is..~" The man scratched his head, then rolled his hand typing some things in his phone. He holds it up and shows her the directions, then a phone call appears he accepts it and walks away. Sutera turned on her feet as the man walked away, then she looked to the direction the phone pointed out. "Hmm..~ It will be a long walk.." She got a pokeball out of her bag, and tossed it in the air. As the pokeball opened, a pokemon came out in embers as that was the sticker on the pokeball. "Clue, one more favor..~" She opened her bag wide enough, and let the Fennekin slip into it. "Take us to 163 Dragontooth Avenue." The Talonflame flapped his wings and flew upwards, listening to his trainer's directions. As Talonflame flew through clouds and avoided other bird pokemon, he landed in front of a big company. Sutera slid down Talonflame gracefully, and opened her bag once more to let Fennekin out. She turned to face her bird, "Clue...are you sure this is the place?" Clue squawked and flapped his wings, and Sutera placed a finger on her lips gesturing him to be quiet. "Shhh..alright alright~ I am sorry I doubted you, my friend." She held the ball out as the bird disappeared, she held out her arms and the little fire pup jumped back into them. She looked up at the big company building, and took a big breath. She whispered to herself, "Am I the only that...got that message? I hope I am at the right place."

Signature and Avy edited by the Owl Empress, Naraness~
    Quote Originally Posted by Merry Gentry View Post
    Serah is quite adorable, even Kiki likes her!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Inaba stood there for a few seconds processing what just happened. Staring at Knaw who was just as confused as she was. "So if I recall that guy was the rebellion leader I think, and he sent out a call for people to join up to fight the Government or something." Knaw stared up towards her not offering any advise. "Knaw we came here to find out what we wanted to do right? Well what if this is it? Or at least this might help us realize what we want to do. I mean, we can at least check out the address.. Let's see, 163 Dragontooth avenue.." She walked over towards the city map examining it for a few seconds trying to find her place and the destination.. "So.. Alright, just a few blocks down let's check it out." She made sure she was going in the right direction before she started running down a few blocks counting the numbers as she went until she finally saw a rather large company looking building with a girl standing in front of the building. She came to a stop a few paces away from both the girl and the building, bending over slightly catching her breath. Knaw jumped down from her arms stretching self-righteously to show that he wasn't tired at all. After catching her breath for a second or two she stood up straight again looking towards the girl with a fennekin in her arms, finally piecing together why someone else would be standing in front of this random building. "Did you get that message too?"

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast