Thread: I’m looking for romance roleplays

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Romance I’m looking for romance roleplays

I’m not quite good at making up plots but I’ve always loved the romance genre when it comes to roleplaying. I disappeared for a while and I really didn’t mean to at all and I’m hoping the rps I’m in will continue but I would like to start a a couple new ones. I can be very frequent when it comes to responding other times I might take longer but I will reply
    Last edited by IRLHarley; 12-13-2020 at 10:12 PM.

Salvation in Fantasy
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Let me know if you still would be involved in a new roleplay I can have for us, as I have given it some thought.

Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I am still down just give me the run through

Salvation in Fantasy
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

What do you think of this setting, that I just came up with?

The tribal people of Vorronga dwell in the wide canyon known for them, along the Vorronga River in it from the headwaters hundreds of thousands of Vorronga feet inland to the coastal delta. They are divided by into two communities of separate factions. The Primary Group, having traditional worship of the most high, Logol, with observance of his ways, dwell in the middle area of the length of the river. The Contrary Group, with observing the omens and signs of Isdem, live further inland approaching the headwaters. All the people are cliffdwellers, with homes on three levels in spaces that over a millennium were widened and shaped further by the dwellers over many generations. They know about metal and its use. But there is virtually no metal in this world, save for very few and valued tools from metal that had come in a rough ball that fell from the skies hundreds of years earlier. Now there is news of another such ball of metal that had just fallen from the skies, far inland beyond the river. Scouts and strong men are being sent out to find it, from both factions, that are competing between each other for finding it and retrieving it.

There are items and practices among the people which have use of magic.

Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

It does seem interesting but a little intricate for me. But I also thought of a twist that someone had arrived in that ball of metal. I usually do things with romance in it too. So yeah

Salvation in Fantasy
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

It is the basic setting. I imagine maybe a strongman of the Primary clan fell for a sweet young Contrary clan woman. He somehow has her kidnapped. But then there is the commission to find that source of metal (it is exotic metal!) he is sent on with others. He chooses quickly to leave the kidnapped young Contrary clan woman with the Wiser One, a man of power among them who will value an apprentice.

Fantasy Romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

It will be hard for me to get into it but once I have a hold of it I think I would have it down

Salvation in Fantasy
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

If you still will roleplay with me, which was what I wanted to know, I started an out of character thread for us, so we can discuss our characters to start with. I will need someone to role-play with me, and you are first choice for it. https://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=96031